• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cjdamon042

Oct 28, 2017
Edinburgh
Fixed.

gfojC5T.jpg

Sorry, Freya.

EDIT: Bonus wildcard version:

EPdh5Bm.jpg

Last edited:

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Bought the VII/VIII pack last year and I'll definitely get this. I had a feeling they would eventually release a physical version of IX on the Switch. It never made sense to leave IX out in the cold.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I know the Switch is region free, but any change this will find its way to Europe like VII and VIII were announced yesterday? Seems weird to announce one for release in Europe after all this time and not IX as well...

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
I kind of want this...

So what's the best way to pre-order this if you dont want to shop via Amazon or playasia?

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Very weird that the Facebook announcement is region blocked. Just read about it on Siliconera.

But at least it's officially confirmed, and coming out this month! Gonna put in a pre-order now.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Today is the game's release date. Did anyone pick it up? I'll probably get it eventually. How does the game look in the Switch? Are the backgrounds a blurry mess? That's the main reason I haven't bought the PC version.