Steam version announced, Young Sephiroth coming 09/28/2023, and more
  • Damien1990

May 23, 2020
    Reddit summary (most of the stuff has been mentioned here already):

u/HeavensRoyalty on reddit said:
    I did my best to sum up what the main points of the live stream, hope you like it.
    • Stamina rework, will be ->1 stamina every 2 minutes, the 1 daily stamina tonics we get during different times of the day turns into 3 instead of 1.
    -Young Sephiroth joins the fray September28th
    • Regular Sephiroth will be a Raid Boss players can fight on Oct6th
    -We will be getting new chapters early next month as well as a halloween event.
    • Ranking dungeons 28th, Fire and cold attributes are effective (not sure if cold means water or blizzard, i apologize), win battles quickly and try not to use items such as potions and stimulates so you get a higher score and defeat all bosses
    • Ranking rewards for the Mako reactor- Top 10 people gets Red "Title plate" and 20 Gacha tickets, top 100 people get a Green "Title plate" and 20 Gacha tickets and those who get 101st place and over will still get Gacha tickets and materia synthesis, so everyone will still get rewards.
    -Steam version is under development (yay)
    • All Players will be getting gifts -1 Sephiroth weapon, 2 First soldier 5 star gacha tickets, 1,000 blue crystals and 20 stamina tonics sep28th
    • If you appreciate this post, please do something nice for someone throughout the day (: