Xion_Stellar

Oct 25, 2017
Don't say that about the sigil man. I've got no chance of getting it.
We have to assume that the average player will never get their weapons to 6* let alone to the 11* or 15* breakpoints to have the C. Ability of a weapon upgraded so with that in mind the potency of Nightbloom on the Sun Umbrella is quite low so I instead went for Cloud's gear to maximize the Water Damage and for the Circle Sigil Boost.

Questionable stats of the Sun Umbrella aside I really wanted the Aerith's summer outfit but I'm 10 stamps away and I don't feel confident I will be able to get it without spending money so my only hope is that they add these outfits to the outfit shop eventually and I can grab it with an Outfit Voucher.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We have to assume that the average player will never get their weapons to 6* let alone to the 11* or 15* breakpoints to have the C. Ability of a weapon upgraded so with that in mind the potency of Nightbloom on the Sun Umbrella is quite low so I instead went for Cloud's gear to maximize the Water Damage and for the Circle Sigil Boost.

Questionable stats of the Sun Umbrella aside I really wanted the Aerith's summer outfit but I'm 10 stamps away and I don't feel confident I will be able to get it without spending money so my only hope is that they add these outfits to the outfit shop eventually and I can grab it with an Outfit Voucher.

I'm also 10 away from the Aerith outfit. Think I have 2 more draws left in me, so I need a ton of luck

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
got Cloud, Barret, and Aerith to lvl 50 finally. team rating of 83-86k atm. i basically only do auto. wish the auto used limit breaks though. was able to get Aerith and Tifa's outfits from the event. now i'm going to save until another cool outfit comes out while i start leveling up the other characters and then finally finish off the first soldier story line. enjoying the game so far just wish there were less pop ups for spending money on stuff. feel like i'm accidentally gonna click something one of these days.

LiS Matt

Jan 19, 2018
I like the idea of this game from what I've played so far, but I don't find when I actually want to play it.

For my commute its a bit too involved, and when I'm at home and want to play something I don't use my phone so it seems to just be sitting their installed and unused.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
AI Aerith is secretly the final boss of this game. She just flat out refuses to heal even when people are in the reds. So much that I wonder which weapon I should upgrade for her, the Fairy Tale that she hates so much unless I play on manual or the Umbrella she loves to spam.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
AI Aerith is secretly the final boss of this game. She just flat out refuses to heal even when people are in the reds. So much that I wonder which weapon I should upgrade for her, the Fairy Tale that she hates so much unless I play on manual or the Umbrella she loves to spam.
I am so close to equipping her with 3x Cura lol. She's so bad

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
She's been fine with me if I switch into defence when I want the healing, but her alternate weapon is the mythrill rod, meaning barrier. So she knows she's full support.

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
More or less got what I wanted out of the summer event. I never want to see that yellow Tonberry ever again.

Noah Om

Oct 25, 2017
Where were you all seeing the datamine with upcoming events and items? I tried googling to no avail. Is there a specific place I can follow for leaks/datamines?

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

FFVII Rebirth twist. Aerith has been working against the party the entire time and deliberately let Cloud touch her to see the Whisperers.

At the end of the game:
"You must all return to the livestream so that I don't have to."

Zack runs in at the last min to warn the party that she's not the Aerith he knows and remember.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I'm having a hard time finding guides from people to do my FF7 Ever Crisis thinking for me out there :(

Is there anything from these two limited banners that's worth pulling for in particular? I haven't spent my crystals at all thus far.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm having a hard time finding guides from people to do my FF7 Ever Crisis thinking for me out there :(

Is there anything from these two limited banners that's worth pulling for in particular? I haven't spent my crystals at all thus far.

Tifas gear and weapon will make her a great healer if you want that. Clouds weapon will let you take down 5 circle sigils at once rather than 3 as normal. Aeriths gear will make her more potent with magic attacks.

Capricorn

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've started adding synth materials up to LV 3 every single time and finally started to get a reasonable number of 3* materia, and yet not a single one out of like 30 of them have the right attributes (except for the Cura you upgrade as part of the tutorial), this shit is so infuriating 🥲

Would it still be worth it to level up those first 3* materia per spell up to lvl 10 to at least hit enemies harder until I get better ones, or should I upgrade the 2*s with better attributes instead? I know that stats are more important than power level in theory, but it'd be nice to get a bump in CP to finally get over 100k after being stuck at 97k for a few days.

Can anyone share the link to the livestream, by the way? Couldn't find it after a quick googling session. EDIT: Link to Livestream:

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/sE3R0QdvVto?feature=shared

Where were you all seeing the datamine with upcoming events and items? I tried googling to no avail. Is there a specific place I can follow for leaks/datamines?

Also curious about this, I check the FFVIIEverCrisis subreddit daily and didn't really find any info about any datamines. I also joined one of the Discords and while there's a datamine channel, there was very little new info

Last edited:

Xion_Stellar

Oct 25, 2017
Would it still be worth it to level up those first 3* materia per spell up to lvl 10 to at least hit enemies harder until I get better ones, or should I upgrade the 2*s with better attributes instead? I know that stats are more important than power level in theory, but it'd be nice to get a bump in CP to finally
It's not worth it in my opinion.

Just upgrade them to Lv.5 and remove the level cap to see if they get upgraded to 4* or 5* but otherwise I wouldn't bother upgrading them to Lv.10 unless you need to get rid of fodder to make room for more materia synthesis.

Also as far as stats go flat point gains are nice in the start but it's the % stats that are better in the long run.

The game is still pretty new and it doesn't have that much depth so there isn't that much need/demand for a guide once you get an understanding of how things work and where to find the materials you're looking for.

But if you must have a resource then this is the only decent one I have seen so far:

evercrisis.gg

EverCrisis.gg | Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis

EverCrisis.gg is your best Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis website, featuring in-depth guides, database, builds, tier lists, news, and more.

Edit: I didn't see it mentioned here and there was no update notice inside the game but they added Specimen HO512 to Co OP battles again with just two days left before the reset so go get your Blue Crystals.

Last edited:

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
I've been grinding Ifrit hard mode for the past 2 days. Somehow last night I got 3 5* Ifrit swords out of 5 runs. I thought the rate changed while I was playing lol

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
nice, steam client is a surprise. I never thought we'd be getting another after Mobius (RIP)

Altezein

User requested ban - Corrupted by Vengeance
Banned
Mar 21, 2021
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Glad I saved Crystals for the Sephiroth banner. Also Steam sometime ahead, no more emu, yay!!

Also, Stamina regen was way too slow. It was tripled. Plus the free Stamina tonics we get in the daily rewards are tripled too

GlassEmpires

Dec 10, 2018
playable adult sephiroth could feasibly be available for the next update, or next next update, given that the section ff7 is close to the kalm flashback.

"don't talk to me or my sons ever again" teams of sepiroth, sepiroth, and cloud will be wildly popular

Steam version announced, Young Sephiroth coming 09/28/2023, and more

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
Reddit summary (most of the stuff has been mentioned here already):

u/HeavensRoyalty on reddit said:
I did my best to sum up what the main points of the live stream, hope you like it.
  • Stamina rework, will be ->1 stamina every 2 minutes, the 1 daily stamina tonics we get during different times of the day turns into 3 instead of 1.
-Young Sephiroth joins the fray September28th
  • Regular Sephiroth will be a Raid Boss players can fight on Oct6th
-We will be getting new chapters early next month as well as a halloween event.
  • Ranking dungeons 28th, Fire and cold attributes are effective (not sure if cold means water or blizzard, i apologize), win battles quickly and try not to use items such as potions and stimulates so you get a higher score and defeat all bosses
  • Ranking rewards for the Mako reactor- Top 10 people gets Red "Title plate" and 20 Gacha tickets, top 100 people get a Green "Title plate" and 20 Gacha tickets and those who get 101st place and over will still get Gacha tickets and materia synthesis, so everyone will still get rewards.
-Steam version is under development (yay)
  • All Players will be getting gifts -1 Sephiroth weapon, 2 First soldier 5 star gacha tickets, 1,000 blue crystals and 20 stamina tonics sep28th
  • If you appreciate this post, please do something nice for someone throughout the day (:

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
  • Stamina rework, will be ->1 stamina every 2 minutes, the 1 daily stamina tonics we get during different times of the day turns into 3 instead of 1.

Brother, I'm already drowning. At a certain point, maybe just get rid of stamina as a concept.

Grzi

Oct 26, 2017
So the 5* First Soldier ticket we just got - will the pool of weapons be updated once Sephiroth is released?
What I mean is, is it better to save the ticket for a potential update to the pool, or is it safe to use it right away?

Xion_Stellar

Oct 25, 2017
So the 5* First Soldier ticket we just got - will the pool of weapons be updated once Sephiroth is released?
What I mean is, is it better to save the ticket for a potential update to the pool, or is it safe to use it right away?
The hope is that they eventually add all of the Special Draw weapons and outfits to the base pool so people can grab them with vouchers in the store or with Ticket Draws but right now there no indication of such thing and anything new added to the game right now will just be a limited time Special Draw.

So I used my ticket.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah, got my main weapon for Lucia in that draw, overboost time.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder why the party equipment setup is randomized when one does character quests. At first I organized them (took some time) for Cloud. But then this same happened in Tifa character quest. Just does not make any sense, why cant I use premade parties and their equipments.

demu

AVALANCHE
Oct 26, 2017
Germany
If they make a Steam version, the game must be pretty successful, right? I'm looking forward to it. Playing on an emulator is kinda annoying.

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
now that i have characters to lvl 50 i guess i just level up weapons and materia? feel like i've hit a bit of a wall on progression

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
now that i have characters to lvl 50 i guess i just level up weapons and materia? feel like i've hit a bit of a wall on progression

Growth tree -> Primary weapons -> Materia (If you can get lucky enough for some good ones) -> Ability weapons -> Sub equipment

This part is the grind, BUT the content is only 2 days away, so there will probably be new ways to progress.

Descendant

Fallen Guardian
Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know if its worth using summons and progressing them? I have a pretty solid team, and summons is the only thing I haven't invested in yet.

thematic

Fallen Guardian
Oct 31, 2017
anyone from SEA region can play this game? I don't understand why they didn't release it here. still can't download from Play Store / AppStore

last time I tried using US account, the game shows in-game error message

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know if its worth using summons and progressing them? I have a pretty solid team, and summons is the only thing I haven't invested in yet.
Yes. They're extremely powerful when a boss is weak to their element. Getting Shiva to lvl 5 is extremely useful against VH Ifrit for example

anyone from SEA region can play this game? I don't understand why they didn't release it here. still can't download from Play Store / AppStore

last time I tried using US account, the game shows in-game error message
I believe they blocked VPNs from working so unfortunately I think you're out of luck

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

The missions drop weapons, so if you want a good overboosted weapon for someone, you can grind them out.

The summons themselves can be very useful, but situational. I've got Ifrit maxed out before the Very Hard missions wall and even without a weakness, it beats a maxed out cross-slash.