View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6ZDKZfr-i0
az6S5nT.png

Official sites / social media
Other Final Fantasy VII-Related ResetEra OTs

Last edited:

Adda

Oct 28, 2017
Ty for the OT!

Still don't really know what this is but if I can play the story without having to engage with too many f2p systems then I'll check it out.

AEF1907

Fallen Guardian Corrupted by Vengeance
Dec 18, 2021
I'm excited but get ready for me constantly complaining about the menu :D

Noah Om

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really looking forward to this! Do we know if it'll have controller support at launch or if that'll be coming eventually?

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Think I might need to brighten the images in the OP a bit, but I won't be able to until later unfortunately. Sorry if they're a little hard to read for now.

Finally, brand new Genesis content.
The barren morrow's promises won't forestall his return, or however the saying goes.

Fake edit: I looked it up, and I hate that I knew like 75% of the words from that quote.

AvianAviator

â–² Legend â–²
Jun 23, 2021
I'll keep an eye on this, I've never gotten through the OG FFVII and I'd like to try this instead. Hopefully it's a good substitute.

Creegan

Jul 8, 2018
Does anyone know if this will have cross-save between devices (playing between my iPhone and iPad)?

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know if this will have crossplay between devices (playing between my iPhone and iPad)?
The beta didn't have a way to transfer progress between devices, but every other SE mobile game I've played has had that feature, so hopefully it's possible. I plan to play on my phone and PC (via BlueStacks) as long as I can transfer my data between them.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Time to enter re-roll hell. I don't even know what I'm re-rolling for since I don't really know how the gacha here works nor what's going to be available at launch, I just know that it's something I'm bound to do. Probably something Tifa-related, would be my guess.

lairo

May 28, 2020
So what is this? Is this a gacha? Or a standalone thing you pay for once? What's the battle system like? Is it playable entirely for free?

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
So what is this? Is this a gacha? Or a standalone thing you pay for once? What's the battle system like? Is it playable entirely for free?
Someone can correct me if I'm mistaken, but I believe they've said you can play the main story without needing to spend any money. The gacha system is for weapons and outfits, and you'll mostly need to upgrade your gear for the side content.

The battle system is a new take on ATB:

View: https://youtu.be/q5IALHv5Eag

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, you never need to spend money in any gacha game to complete the story. At least not in 99% of them.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Aw yeah more gacha. Can't wait to make my Zack,Cloud, Sephiroth team.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I'll keep an eye on this, I've never gotten through the OG FFVII and I'd like to try this instead. Hopefully it's a good substitute.
It won't be. I forgot where I saw the articles, but the main FFVII story is going to be an abridged version that doesn't cover the whole OG game, so I have to imagine the stuff for Crisis Core would end up being the same in that regard. It'd really be the new and the old mobile game remake stuff that would likely be fully complete.

ozumas

Born to be Wise and Corrupted by Vengeance
Dec 15, 2020
I tried download it on the Android Emulator in W11 but says the device is not supported.

Guess I have to use bluestack

May 1, 2018
Excited to play tomorrow! Never been able to play games on my phone but I love ff7 enough to see if this one grabs me

AgeEighty

Oct 25, 2017
I kind of already have too many FF gacha games in my life, which of course means I already have this downloaded and will give it a go right away tomorrow.

Ashes of Dreams

Fallen Guardian of Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
I've said it in the other thread too but I've never gotten into a Final Fantasy gacha game. I have low expectations for this but I'm gonna give it a fair shot. I think they really mislead people with the initial trailer and that's unfortunate. I also don't know how much I care about gacha for weapons, I like gacha for characters. lol

transience

Found the ultimate water hazard
Oct 27, 2017
Need a clock countdown to explain when the heck this thing actually launches