One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Which one? Dude's got at least two.

My theory has always been that it's right on her cleavage so that you could only see it if she was down to a bra.

A direct reference to Misato from Evangelion.
I remember reading some theory that cloud didn't got the scars because after that he becomes the Hojo Guinea pig.

But i think they Will Go to route no scars, since there's no mention to them

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
My theory has always been that it's right below her cleavage so that you could only see it if she was down to a bra.

A direct reference to Misato from Evangelion
Oh, a smaller scar than the one in the drawing? Yeah, entirely possible. She never got any mako treatment, it should be there.

OP
OP
SOLDIER

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh, a smaller scar than the one in the drawing? Yeah, entirely possible. She never got any mako treatment, it should be there.

There's another theory that Sephiroth used the flat part of his blade, so it was more of a blunt attack.

I would absolutely hate it if that ended up the case. I want to think that even as a teen she was strong enough to survive a direct sword attack that would kill most people.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
There's another theory that Sephiroth used the flat part of his blade, so it was more of a blunt attack.

I would absolutely hate it if that ended up the case. I want to think that even as a teen she was strong enough to survive a direct sword attack that would kill most people.
Flat part of his blade? That'd be ridiculous, he was dead set on murdering everything in his path. I'm sure we didn't see any blood for the same reason we didn't see any when Cloud got some free ventilation: censorship/no way to make it look good with those low poly models.

OP
OP
SOLDIER

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Flat part of his blade? That'd be ridiculous, he was dead set on murdering everything in his path. I'm sure we didn't see any blood for the same reason we didn't see any when Cloud got some free ventilation: censorship/no way to make it look good with those low poly models.

There wasn't any blood in CC or the anime OVA either, even though both had no problem showing Zack and Cloud bloodied up.

It's led me to believe that Square has a strict "our ladies must always be pretty, even when wounded" policy.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
There wasn't any blood in CC or the anime OVA either, even though both had no problem showing Zack and Cloud bloodied up.

It's led me to believe that Square has a strict "our ladies must always be pretty, even when wounded" policy.
If that's true, then
SE must really really hate a certain somebody, lol.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, you are probably right, its clear that Sephiroth used the Blade part in ff7 og at least

OP
OP
SOLDIER

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I still love how ridiculously huge Barret is in that artwork.

His bicep is the size of Tifa's entire body.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
She's adding new characters!

The look on Barret's face is amazing. I would die for a full work of Tifa and Cloud together in this style.

Last edited: