tumblr_m6zxcecuAL1ryzgjdo1_1280.jpg

http://lynlynlora.tumblr.com/post/27385138472/fyeahff-tifa-ffvii/amp

WOW.

SHE NEEDS HER OWN GAME.

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tifa's my forever girl but my love and appreciation of Aerith has grown a lot since replaying the game so here's an Aerith art dump:

aerith_by_davejorel-dav2lp6.jpg

Source.

aerith_by_kr0npr1nz-d8xs6xo.jpg

Source.

in_the_lifestream_2_by_merwild-dbt95pm.png

Source.

aerith_cor_007_small_after__00000__by_lenadrofranci-d9zyza2.jpg

Source.

tumblr_ny7pd9WYVz1r4tcmlo1_640.png

Source. It's sad how little fanart there is of her kicking ass. She wasn't some weak little flower girl.

And a bonus Aerti:

DZDW-BSXUAAOksU.jpg

Source. Rob has some great work in general so highly recommend checking him out if you haven't.

Bonus clerith cause Aerith giving someone the middle figure is the greatest thing ever:

tumblr_nu196h3skJ1tewbeco2_r1_1280.png

Source.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Man this makes me wanna do a replay of 7. It's been a while. (though I never got around to replaying any of the ones I wanted to recently like 8)

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI

This version of Seph needs his own Disney villain song and dance number.

Cloud is still cute even when he's grumpy.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
I know it wasn't based on Frozen, but he should pretend to fall in love with Aeris only to later stab her in the back.
In one of the super early versions of VII I think they were supposed to be lovers so that would have worked lol

They could just Disney-ify One Winged Angel too. It's been rearranged so many times why not?

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
In one of the super early versions of VII I think they were supposed to be lovers so that would have worked lol

They could just Disney-ify One Winged Angel too. It's been rearranged so many times why not?
It'd be perfect for a musical number! I'm surprised we haven't seen any fan musicals based on 7 yet. I mean, if Chrono Trigger got one, and Undertale has plenty as well... it's the next logical step.

LightEntite

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Probably my favorite ever in any RPG. They really do care about each other. It's also maybe the only story I can think of where the two leading ladies manage to be best friends without being catty to one another over liking the same guy.

uhhhhhhh

this was like the whole first half of the time aeris spent alive lol

LightEntite

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That design actually looks better uncolored lol

blair-armitage-21762569-10154674876547447-4554232741744541357-o.jpg

blair-armitage-closeup-05.jpg

That tifa is way overdone. Not even sure she is supposed to have such an Asian baby look and that awful makeup.

Rather have something far closer to advent children tifa in appearance with more muted detailing.

Surprised anyone thonks that is gpod design rather than just voyeurism which it blatantly is

This is the best looking Tifa model i've seen, hands down

latest

The actual Square versions of Tifa have always looked waaaaaaaaaay too skinny to me for a brawler.
latest

She not doing no damage with them legs fam

blair-armitage-turnaround.jpg

this one look like she might at least can squat some weight tho

I do vastly prefer the Advent Children model of Tifa's face to this Kpop model face though, i think AC did her face well enough.

But if you simply knocked her bust down by about 1/2 of what it is on this model, she'd actually look pretty convincing imo

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
v8uCZ0V.png

source deactivated

k1wPkPJ.png

source

Somewhere there's an alternate universe where Zack and Aerith survived and these four get to be a silly happy family and live long beautiful lives.

Avenger54321

Oct 27, 2017
Gurnee
You know... I never thought of Tifa with short hair cut, thinking about it now I think she will looks really pretty with it!

Out of curiosity, I actually searched up to find a pic of Tifa with short hair after reading this and only found a fan art of it which they edited in shorts as well. Which seems great, but it so iconic to me to have Tifa with long hair

rkc4v3T.jpg

I remembered in a old thread that I looked online and posted a pic of Tifa with short hair, looks pretty good. Now if only we could get this in 3D.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jacked Cloud is missing the point of the character IMO. Cloud is strong because of the Mako infusions not because he worked out at the gym.

PhazonBlonde

User requested ban
Banned
May 18, 2018
Somewhere deep in space
Jacked Cloud is missing the point of the character IMO. Cloud is strong because of the Mako infusions and the fact he's got Jen not because he worked out at the gym.
Yep. The whole point of his character is that he was always the weakling of the group; the one that people bullied. Mako & JENOVA gives him his powers, not muscle mass. I hate how dudes have to push this masucline bullshit on such a great and nuanced character. First thing my best (male) friend said when he saw some FF7 art was 'how does he hold that sword with his little girly arms?"-_-;

now that i think about this, cloud showed more admiration to zack than any of the girls

hmmmmm

I've been a Clack shipper since Day 1. Imagine how happy I was with Crisis Core XD

__aerith_gainsborough_cloud_strife_honma_meiko_yadomi_jinta_and_zack_fair_ano_hi_mita_hana_no_namae_wo_bokutachi_wa_mada_shiranai_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_vii_drawn_by_shichimiso__069877ea5e5865c7544d67908b2be347.jpg

I am, however, pretty happy with how Cloud and Tifa's relationship kind of pushes back at typically hyper gendered hetero relationships in media. Like, Cloud was always the sensitive, weaker guy with mental issues. Meanwhile, Tifa was a lot stronger mentally and physically even (before Cloud's mako infusion and Jenova cells). It ends up being at this place where it really feels they're both equals who both protect and care for each other.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Jacked Cloud is missing the point of the character IMO. Cloud is strong because of the Mako infusions not because he worked out at the gym.
If that art depicted Crisis Core Cloud (which it obv doesn't) or Cloud at the beginning of VII, I'd say that's true, but Cloud absolutely does grow physically stronger over the course of VII. You don't wield the powers he has and not change physically. Plus as the game goes on he gains more powers and abilities while not gaining any additional mako infusions so that speaks to his own growing strength and physique.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yep. The whole point of his character is that he was always the weakling of the group; the one that people bullied. Mako & JENOVA gives him his powers, not muscle mass. I hate how dudes have to push this masucline bullshit on such a great and nuanced character. First thing my best (male) friend said when he saw some FF7 art was 'how does he hold that sword with his little girly arms?"-_-;

I've been a Clack shipper since Day 1. Imagine how happy I was with Crisis Core XD

__aerith_gainsborough_cloud_strife_honma_meiko_yadomi_jinta_and_zack_fair_ano_hi_mita_hana_no_namae_wo_bokutachi_wa_mada_shiranai_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_vii_drawn_by_shichimiso__069877ea5e5865c7544d67908b2be347.jpg

I am, however, pretty happy with how Cloud and Tifa's relationship kind of pushes back at typically hyper gendered hetero relationships in media. Like, Cloud was always the sensitive, weaker guy with mental issues. Meanwhile, Tifa was a lot stronger mentally and physically even (before Cloud's mako infusion and Jenova cells). It ends up being at this place where it really feels they're both equals who both protect and care for each other.
yeah but i was thinking maybe cloud could be a closeted bi, sure not by director/writers intention.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I mean Cloud was still a "soldier" (not SOLDIER) so it makes sense that he's kind of strong. I don't think they would allow skinny guys even for low rank soldiers. It's not like dude got a rank while sitting down eating chips, he surely trained hard to be a SOLDIER, but failed.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I mean Cloud was still a "soldier" (not SOLDIER) so it makes sense that he's kind of strong. I don't think they would allow skinny guys even for low rank soldiers. It's not like dude got a rank while sitting down eating chips, he surely trained hard to be a SOLDIER, but failed.
latest

Cloud is basically Cap America sans muscles post-drugs.

Pause

Feb 22, 2018

Cloud was strong enough to use the Buster Sword to cause significant damage to the actual Sephiroth and to swing him into the Mako reactor even before he was seriously experimented on. He was definitely very strong even at that point, he simply wasn't cut out for SOLDIER for one reason for another. He also remarks that he's built like someone in SOLDIER.

OP
OP
SOLDIER

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

In the eternal Love Triangle debate, people need to accept that Aerith was the one who won out in the end, by ending up with Zack.

Tifa may be a beautiful and powerful lady, but Zack is sexual perfection.