• Twin Pack Deluxe

Votes: 43 4.7%
  • Sephi-licious Turbo Hyper Champion Ultra Super Edition

Votes: 71 7.8%

• Total voters

Grips

Oct 5, 2020
Mainframe
Ive seen footage of the Rebirth Deluxe unboxing and the quality is MUCH better than what we got with the PS4 Remake version.

Wont get into details because I could see a few take that as spoilery :)

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot-2024-02-23-095534.png

Screenshot-2024-02-28-112112.png

Never lose hope :)
Don't know how you managed that, but mine's not coming until Friday

Golbez

Oct 20, 2020
I almost bought the standard Twin Pack but then the physical standard edition of Rebirth had a 15% discount on a local store so I bought that instead as I already "own" Remake thanks to PS Plus.

Ryuman

Nov 1, 2017
I made my order like a week back but I don't remember reading that the Day One stock was sold out when I made my order lol, that's new!
Just as a follow-up, I've noticed that the page has changed several times today. As of right now both Standard and Deluxe say 'In Stock now' and I've literally just received a shipping notice in my email from them. If you really haven't been charged you should email them or check again.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Digital Deluxe, wanted the summon, didn't want to wait an additional 12-18 hours waiting for it to show up tomorrow, when I can start at 11 pm tonight.

u_neek

Oct 28, 2017
My copy from Gamesoldseparately has shipped. I know I shouldn't be, but I'm somewhat disappointed that it won't arrive today 😅

OP
OP
Temtastic Muns
Apr 19, 2018
Ive seen footage of the Rebirth Deluxe unboxing and the quality is MUCH better than what we got with the PS4 Remake version.

Wont get into details because I could see a few take that as spoilery :)

Ohh could you share in a spoiler tag? Really just want to get a gander of the size of the art book. :D

TLSLex

Oct 26, 2017
Scotland
My collectors edition from the Square Enix store (UK/ EU) still says "Awaiting Fulfillment" (pre-ordered as soon as they went live back last year) so I'll be buying digital to make sure I can play first thing tomorrow morning.

This never used to be an issue but this is absolutely the last time I'll be buying from the SE store. Remake arrived two weeks early because of covid, but my XVI deluxe was also the day after release. Never again SE.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My collectors edition from the Square Enix store (UK/ EU) still says "Awaiting Fulfillment" (pre-ordered as soon as they went live back last year) so I'll be buying digital to make sure I can play first thing tomorrow morning.

This never used to be an issue but this is absolutely the last time I'll be buying from the SE store. Remake arrived two weeks early because of covid, but my XVI deluxe was also the day after release. Never again SE.

Everything is a day after release with them. Hell, even the COVID 2 week early for Remake was a day later than most retailers.

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017

from someone who has used square recently. and had 2 items delivered in the last month.

you will get shipping notce around 7-8pm with dpd tracking number and they came the next day. they have improved since they switched from scalefest to someone else.

They have 3 more hours with me before i go and get a psn voucher and buy digital and the elden ring dlc.

TLSLex

Oct 26, 2017
Scotland
from someone who has used square recently. and had 2 items delivered in the last month.

you will get shipping notce around 7-8pm with dpd tracking number and they came the next day. they have improved since they switched from scalefest to someone else.

They have 3 more hours with me before i go and get a psn voucher and buy digital and the elden ring dlc.

Thanks I appreciate this, I'll likely do the same. I've already redeemed my collectors edition codes at least, those came via email.

I kinda wanna start playing just after midnight but I'll see how it goes. Tempted to do my dailies in other games then go to bed now, wake up at like 1/2am then just playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Fuck I'm so excited.

AnimeJesus

Oct 27, 2017
Standard Physical...suffered going into a gamestop for the first time in 3 years to preorder it.

I'll get the deluxe edition when it comes to PC.

MANTRA

Feb 21, 2024
My SimplyGames copy has dispatched. Fingers crossed it arrives early in the morning so I can jump right in. So excited!

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
I paid $35 for overnight shipping and UPS apparently still doesn't have my package. That's real cool. And there's absolutely no delivery date listed despite earlier being listed as yesterday.
S2Ba6t5.png

Last edited:

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
Just as a follow-up, I've noticed that the page has changed several times today. As of right now both Standard and Deluxe say 'In Stock now' and I've literally just received a shipping notice in my email from them. If you really haven't been charged you should email them or check again.

I got mine earlier today and it's shipping in Royal Mail 24 so it should be here tomorrow

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got the tracking number from TGC. Seems like they only sent it today despite the ebay notice going out yesterday. Seems to be RM24, so hopefully tomorrow but you never know with royal mail.

OP
OP
Temtastic Muns
Apr 19, 2018
Of course, make sure you dont look at any related videos just incase, linked it when he closes the book

Thanks! It's looking good, although yeah, this does confirm it's a mini sized artbook.... BUT, it looks thick enough that we'll be getting the full 120 pages that its bigger sized Collector's Edition / Japanese DE brethren contains, so that's a plus.

Anyway, Best Buy just shipped my Deluxe Edition this morning scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Here's hoping! 🤞

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
I foolishly pre-ordered from GameStop in Canada because I had some money on a gift card. Day before release and it is still sitting as an "order request" lol. Maybe I'll get it next week? Maybe not, who knows.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Deluxe pre-order from Target switched from "Shipping soon" to "Backordered".

F'ing bullshit man.

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
Standard edition on its way from amazon. But since I procrastinated and didn't play through Intergrade yet, it means tomorrow I will probably only play through that while the shiny new game sits there.😅

aceface

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
My CE is showing "delayed" on ups now, isn't supposed to come until Monday. FFS

This is why I never get these SE store exclusive collector's editions but noooo I just had to have 19 inches of Sephiroth

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
I paid $35 for overnight shipping and UPS apparently still doesn't have my package. That's real cool. And there's absolutely no delivery date listed despite earlier being listed as yesterday.
S2Ba6t5.png

Same. Updated to that on Sun so originally was hopeful I'd get it a day or so early. Now won't even be here on launch day.

Trash.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
a00bcca3370e8ae85611b8304d06a80d6fcfe977.jpg

Two down. One to go.

And no, I'm not opening it because I double dipped and got the digital version. 😭

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
Playing the Nibelheim flashback in the demo allows you to skip it in the full game
Ooh okay.

So it seems having Remake and Intermission save files unlock Leviathan and Ramuh. But on my ps5 cloud saves I only see a FF7 Remake save file from 2022. But that has to be from my Yuffie save. Does Remake and Intermission share the same save file name?
If you play the first part of the demo (the Nibelheim flashback part) you can skip that part at the start of the full game and you get the Kupo Charm and Survival Set if you finish it. No bonuses for playing the Junon area 2nd part of the demo that came out last week.

Ok thx. Will do that right now before the game drops.

Spazgadget

Oct 25, 2017
Had the Deluxe Physical pre-ordered at Best Buy, then they cancelled my pre-order for undiscernable reasons (their mistake) and now I can't order it again because it's sold out everywhere. I am sad.

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Well checked UPS and my CE stills says "Estimated delivery
The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.

Label created"

What the actual fuck SE

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Deluxe pre-order from Target switched from "Shipping soon" to "Backordered".

F'ing bullshit man.
This happened to me this morning. I am just going to go to Target buy the standard edition and when I get my deluxe take the shrinkwrapped game in that and return it. It is my first and last time preordering from Target.

jkh13

Oct 27, 2017

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Still waiting for my FF7 Rebirth CE to ship in UK.. sigh. Seen a couple of people around say they got a mail it's shipped, so hoping it'll be my turn soon.. and it better come tomorrow ha.

a00bcca3370e8ae85611b8304d06a80d6fcfe977.jpg

Two down. One to go.

And no, I'm not opening it because I double dipped and got the digital version. 😭

Nice! Been wanting to get the Intermission steelbook now.. but people wanting ridiculous scalper prices for it.
I did manage to find the alternative steelbook for rebirth at a reasonable price yesterday which is hopefully coming tomorrow, so we'll see.

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I just got a dispatch notice through my email so worth checking now, hopefully it's updated for you too. I'm not sure how it works with the preorder items though. Shopto you normally get a digital code via the website, here though it's Ebay, nowhere to grab a code.

Hey thanks for the heads up, I got one at 18:26 too! Royal Mail are awful in my area so Friday for me probably!

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
UK Square Enix site has shipped now for delivery tomorrow.

Check on the website, they tend not to send emails until late at night.

Yeah I've been checking both mail and the site, no mails or changes on the site unfortunately. Still set as "Awaiting Fulfillment"