Votes: 135 14.9%
  • Twin Pack Deluxe

Votes: 43 4.7%
  • Sephi-licious Turbo Hyper Champion Ultra Super Edition

Votes: 71 7.8%

• Total voters

FunMouse

Apr 30, 2018
I swear to god Amazon. Please ship already! I could have been playing right now if I went digital! Sigh lol

Jan 1, 2024
Midgar
20240229-080210.jpg

let-me-in-eric-andre-gif.29575469

glow39

May 4, 2022
Man the physical Deluxe cover is looking sexy from the pics I've seen. Kinda mad Amazon UK was sold out when I remembered to pre-order mine. I had quite a bit of balance in my account from a recent refund too!!

But anyways my copy should be here when I get home from work!

u_neek

Oct 28, 2017
My copy was shipped with Royal Mail by Gamesoldseparately yesterday.

RM status is still 'we're expecting it'. I'm not gonna get it today, am I?

Blayde

Oct 27, 2017
Kentucky
best buy shipped mine last night. Fedex tracking shows it isn't even in my state this morning, though they still claim it will deliver today. seems like it won't

OP
OP
Temtastic Muns
Apr 19, 2018
Yay, FedEx just dropped off! Won't be around for the bonus steelbook that's still en route from UPS, but hopefully it arrives okay.

Last edited:

DmckPower

Feb 1, 2018
You are telling me the physical copy owners are not eligible for the Moogle Trio Summoning and magic pot Materia !! The hell square with that bs

BeefTengoku

Jul 9, 2019
Anyone else pre-order from Best Buy for pickup and not get their steelbook?

Kinda annoyed - I thought they shipped it to you in this case, but they told me I'd have to come back and get it?

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
Word on the street with this one is they are holding their breath… performance has been much harder to predict lately, and early data isn't where they wanted it to be. Of course, they have high expectations. But a bunch of stuff has been missing lately (and then you have the surprises like Helldivers)

Personally? I think the stellar reviews and inevitable wom will get them there
Where'd did you hear about this? Not that I don't believe you. Just curious.

chidrock

Oct 26, 2017
Anybody have any tips on putting the statue together? We got ours in but some of the pieces just don't want to go fully in - like the feet going into the pedestal and the wing pieces fitting together?

Just don't want to break anything while trying to set it up...

OP
OP
Temtastic Muns
Apr 19, 2018
The Best Buy steelbook is certainly a nice one, though for some reason, I expected it was going to be glossy rather than matte. The colors are a bit more muted as a result, but in certain lighting, the vibrancy of the Tifa/Aerith artwork definitely shines through:

7R-BB1.jpg

7R-BB2.jpg

steambender

Jan 2, 2020
My CE was scheduled to come in today but the tracker never updated once until today saying that its still on route 4 states over and now its coming on Tuesday instead.
I should've just bitten the bullet and got it digitally.

steambender

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah I'm definitely annoyed especially since I scheduled time off work on Monday/Tuesday just to play the game. This is my first CE I ever got for a game too so it's not leaving a good first impression to say the least lol.

Thankfully its not all that bad since I've been watching my sister play it in the meanwhile but as someone who was really hyped about Rebirth I am bummed out.

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
I cross posted this in the B/S/T thread, but I have a spare Deluxe Edition coming in today if anyone in the US is interested! Got one for me and a friend when preorders went up, then realized I'm a doofus and somehow had a third ordered from Walmart. IDK if it's actually hard to find or not, but I'd rather pass it to someone here than return it.

Not trying to flip or anything, just asking for the MSRP+tax I paid ($107) plus whatever shipping comes out to.

Jan 1, 2024
Midgar
The Best Buy steelbook is certainly a nice one, though for some reason, I expected it was going to be glossy rather than matte. The colors are a bit more muted as a result, but in certain lighting, the vibrancy of the Tifa/Aerith artwork definitely shines through:

7R-BB1.jpg

7R-BB2.jpg
In the UK this was exclusive to GAME, my Deluxe came with Amazon. I was considering pre-ordering from GAME just to get it and return the game, but too much hassle.

Square store are selling a metal plate with the same artwork, might just get that at some point:
gb.store.square-enix-games.com

FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH METALLIC FILE SET

Buy video games online at the Square Enix official store. Shop our top franchises including Final Fantasy, Nier, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest & more.

They also have a mouse and keyboard mat with the same artwork:
gb.store.square-enix-games.com

FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH GAMING MOUSE PAD

Buy video games online at the Square Enix official store. Shop our top franchises including Final Fantasy, Nier, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest & more.

FatCatSings

Jan 31, 2023
Has anybody in the US actually managed to get their Collector's Edition? It seems like there was a major fuck up at UPS and hundreds if not more are missing/delayed.

https://old.reddit.com/r/FinalFantasy/comments/1b3lxn0/can_we_talk_about_the_hundreds_of_lost_ffvii/

I just got off the phone with a UPS representative and they told me my package was deemed "lost-in-transit" on their backend, even though on my tracking, it looks like it left Nevada on Feb 26 and then hasn't updated since then.

This is really messed up if an entire wave of orders is MIA.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm definitely annoyed especially since I scheduled time off work on Monday/Tuesday just to play the game. This is my first CE I ever got for a game too so it's not leaving a good first impression to say the least lol.

Thankfully its not all that bad since I've been watching my sister play it in the meanwhile but as someone who was really hyped about Rebirth I am bummed out.
Well, my copy of FF16 was very late. Here...well, it is odd they released the game yesterday instead of today (since March 1st would be an much easier date to remember) but my copy is only a town away so hopefully closer to now than by 7pm tonight.

Looking up...uh, yeah, my game also came from Vegas...I hope my tracking information remains true...

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm shooting my shot here, but…

Anyone get the Best Buy steelbook and they would care to part with it? My preorder with them was inexplicably cancelled, with no possible way to get it back. I got the game through Amazon, but I want/need the BB steelbook. Please message me!

I also put this in the bst thread, but I know not everyone checks that out, soooo here we are. A bit desperate.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Has anybody in the US actually managed to get their Collector's Edition? It seems like there was a major fuck up at UPS and hundreds if not more are missing/delayed.

https://old.reddit.com/r/FinalFantasy/comments/1b3lxn0/can_we_talk_about_the_hundreds_of_lost_ffvii/

I just got off the phone with a UPS representative and they told me my package was deemed "lost-in-transit" on their backend, even though on my tracking, it looks like it left Nevada on Feb 26 and then hasn't updated since then.

not yet. i've gotten some updates on mine, but i fee like something happened. my brother and i both bought this, both live in sacramento. his arrived in sacramento yesterday, the last update i got for mine was that it arrived in sparks nv yesterday at 9am and that's it. still shows arriving today, but i'd imagine mine would have arrived with his. maybe not. idk. i won't be surprised if i don't get it today, tho.

edit: he just told me his is out for delivery.

FatCatSings

Jan 31, 2023
not yet. i've gotten some updates on mine, but i fee like something happened. my brother and i both bought this, both live in sacramento. his arrived in sacramento yesterday, the last update i got for mine was that it arrived in sparks nv yesterday at 9am and that's it. still shows arriving today, but i'd imagine mine would have arrived with his. maybe not. idk. i won't be surprised if i don't get it today, tho.

edit: he just told me his is out for delivery.
Yeah, something definitely went wrong. Haven't had an update on my tracking since Sunday and it was supposed to arrive today. Seems like people who live in CA/west coast are having better luck with their CEs, but east coast people are so far out of luck.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Welp Target cancelled my Deluxe order. Last time I pre-order from them.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Same I am pretty annoyed especially because I used a 20% off coupon on this so I lost that too. Luckily I knew they were undependable and was able to get one ordered from Amazon that will be here tomorrow.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Same I am pretty annoyed especially because I used a 20% off coupon on this so I lost that too. Luckily I knew they were undependable and was able to get one ordered from Amazon that will be here tomorrow.
Lol are you me? I used a 30% off coupon at Target. And then also snagged one on Amazon today.

BKsQuadcopter

Apr 1, 2021
Mine got nuked as well but I didn't use any promos. I pre-ordered it on the first day it was available and it was still cancelled. I contacted them because they didn't refund $75 in gift cards that I used and they told me it was a vendor problem and that I had to wait until 3/2 to get my gift card balance back. I'm slightly pissed to say the least.

Doctrine Dark

Nov 13, 2017
Still waiting for mines. I'd love to be playing it right now.

Edit: It has arrived!

Last edited:

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Lol are you me? I used a 30% off coupon at Target. And then also snagged one on Amazon today.
This has been such an annoying experience. I'm really disappointed with Target because my preorder was 3 months old. I could have snagged the Best Buy version with the extra steelbook if I was going to have to pay full price.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
my SE store CE with 19" of Sephy is still in transit. I already preordered the twin pack during the discount so I can at least play it this weekend. Really sucks cuz original delivery date was yesterday but it hasn't even arrived in my state yet. Hope it'll arrive fine.

illmatic22

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Super Bowl LII Champions

aftership/UPS has this as my last update on Feb 29: Uncontrollable events have delayed delivery. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible. Please check back on the next business day for updates.

I have no clue what the fuck is going on.

FatCatSings

Jan 31, 2023
aftership/UPS has this as my last update on Feb 29: Uncontrollable events have delayed delivery. We are adjusting delivery plans as quickly as possible. Please check back on the next business day for updates.

I have no clue what the fuck is going on.
Yeah, this entire situation is a clusterfuck.

The latest information I've found is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/FinalFantasy/s/PTwoQpSFx8

Basically ShipNetwork, the logistics company that Square uses, shipped the 36,000 orders in bulk and neglected to actually scan the individual packages separately. So the tracking that we're seeing is for the entire bulk shipment (which is why we all have the same Vegas scan) and nothing else about our tracking is accurate. They confirmed all of the games have left their warehouse by now and it's just a waiting game for them to make their way across the country. It's supposed to scan in correctly once it reaches your local distribution UPS, which is why some people in CA have gotten updated tracking.

At this point, I'm waiting till Monday before I totally lose my shit.

speiky

"This guy are sick" says the Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Same.. I am in Canada and the order status hasn't changed at all
Just quoting you again to check in on your shipping progress? Any news at all on your end? You got yours?
USPS website says my CE "departed a transfer airport in PEARSON INTERNATIONAL, TORONTO, CANADA on February 29, 2024 at 5:35 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination".

Meanwhile Canada Post tracking shows "
International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
Uslaxa,USA" since February 28th.

Am I screwed? This has been the most stressful delivery ever haha.

ussjtrunks

Oct 25, 2017
Really stupid shops don't hold any deluxe editions back for damaged copies mine was damaged from amazon now I'm stuck replacing it with the standard