Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Probs gonna be the bomb run, but I'd kil for a chance to play as Tifa. Well, ok I wouldn't kill for it, 7 isn't even my top 3 final fantasies, but it'd be kewl.

Oleander

Oct 25, 2017
Not expecting it to actually release until next year. All this datamine accomplishes is make us all expectant for the demo far too early.

addik

Oct 28, 2017
A part of me wants this to be a demo for the PS4 version of classic Final Fantasy VII, but then right after you finish the bombing mission, the UI changes and you get the menu "Continue? Yes, No, REMAKE" and choosing Remake takes you to the bombing mission demo of the actual remake.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
A part of me wants this to be a demo for the PS4 version of classic Final Fantasy VII, but then right after you finish the bombing mission, the UI changes and you get the menu "Continue? Yes, No, REMAKE" and choosing Remake takes you to the bombing mission demo of the actual remake.

That would be both cruel and awesome at the same time.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
This is really cool, and I love you for it.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
BelatedGrossBrocketdeer-small.gif

(Also, Patapon 2 demo! Yes!)

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
Do they ever upload demos or PSN store stuff on days other than tuesdays? Part of me is hoping this is going to be a nice christmas gift but to be realistic I doubt it won't be there for a little while yet.

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Any specific time when the store is updated so we know what time to look for it if it is released today?

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
I worry this is just going to be the same bombing run stuff everyone has seen a thousand times.
I feel like I have already played it I have seen it so much.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
I worry this is just going to be the same bombing run stuff everyone has seen a thousand times.
I feel like I have already played it I have seen it so much.
It's most likely gonna be that yeah. My wishful thinking is that we get something that allows your progress to carry over to the main game.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Given that it doesn't seem to be releasing today, I wonder when it'll be. The demo data being in the servers means that it should be uploaded soon enough, right?

I can see them waiting for January. Releasing it, say, during New Year's Eve would be weird (unless it's a strategy to not fuck PSN up lmao).

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
It'll be next Tuesday earliest. Christmas isn't really a great holiday to go by because of time zones, other holidays, and in some parts of the world Christmas Eve is the "big" celebration and Christmas Day is quiet.

snausages

Feb 12, 2018
Someone has probably asked this but does anyone remember the turn around from re2 demo's 'leak' and release?

There's probably not going to be a lot to this demo, if it's the show floor one. A few trash Shinra soldiers and one (cool looking) boss fight

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Someone has probably asked this but does anyone remember the turn around from re2 demo's 'leak' and release?

There's probably not going to be a lot to this demo, if it's the show floor one. A few trash Shinra soldiers and one (cool looking) boss fight
It seems like google search is telling me that RE2 demo leaked on December 20th, and the actual demo released on January 11th.
This leak was from Xbox store though, not PSN.

Oct 27, 2017
Southend on Sea, UK
I'll take a wide guess, that it is more than 2 weeks away, but less than a month. Anyone thinking sooner will probably be disappointed. It'll just be either a slightly updated version of the show demo or most likely exactly that demo. It's a cool little thing and shows the game off nicely, but there isn't more than 10 minutes of content there.

BhetjaXIV

Sep 8, 2018
Belgium
I'll take a wide guess, that it is more than 2 weeks away, but less than a month. Anyone thinking sooner will probably be disappointed. It'll just be either a slightly updated version of the show demo or most likely exactly that demo. It's a cool little thing and shows the game off nicely, but there isn't more than 10 minutes of content there.

Same demo but with stances and small summon? (Like, chocobo mog)