• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I do wonder if this is beating Fate/Grand Order and other similar games overall.
In Japan, it's not even close of course, but given that this is a stronger performer overseas, and the relatively weak or non-existent presence of the other games outside of Japan, I think it's at least competitive.

OP
OP
Nirolak

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
I do wonder if this is beating Fate/Grand Order and other similar games overall.
In Japan, it's not even close of course, but given that this is a stronger performer overseas, and the relatively weak or non-existent presence of the other games outside of Japan, I think it's at least competitive.
Fate is the world's top grossing mobile game whereas Fire Emblem isn't top 10 in any region.

There are some games of that nature it performs below in Japan and outperforms overall though.

M-PG71C

Oct 29, 2017
I played Heroes, it was fun for a month or two, and I didn't spend a single penny. With that said, I am happy to see it be successful because that can only mean more Fire Emblem in the future. Echoes did respectively for a remake on a old hardware and Warriors may do just fine for a musou game. Its Western sales will be interesting.

And if it means more waifus to keep FE going, fine. I'll live. It's all good. I want more FE.

sfortunato

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
Pokémon GO still doing well. Far from the craziness of Summer 2016 but still pretty strong. With 3rd generation Pokémon arriving soon it should keep the userbase engaged.

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
See, this is ACTUALLY just delayed response from everyone hopping on the FE4 bandwagon. Choo Choo!

I'm incredibly depressed that Nowi is such a selling point

Last edited:

Palas

Oct 29, 2017
Would anyone believe me if I said I want Halloween Nowi because of her crazy, absolutely broken warp ability? Also her being the only red flier mage.

Not that I mind her waifu stuff either