• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
FEH characters coming to Dragalia Lost.

Maybe we'll see some DL characters in FEH in return? (Though I'm personally not interested in seeing that happen.)

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
I've tried giving other gachas a try but everytime I always remember the only reason I play this gacha game is because its Fire Emblem

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
So FEH comes to DL before DL comes to germany. I would still give DL a shot, but not without official release in our Play Store. I'm out of the age where i tinker around with APKs.
It's strange that this game is still missing here, given that my country has done jackshit against loot-boxes and those aggressive micro-transactions ... guess it's the translation. But hey Nintendo, i'm very much able to read and understand english, it's okay.

Free pull gave me a 3* Seliph ... i consider this a Raigh-tier dud. Now look at the seasons, good old Bonejack needs to give a damn in Arena this week to re-enter T21 and the game gives me my highest possible scoring element.

Man, AR weeks with Anima/Dark season and Eir as the bonus hero are so strange. You need Duma for the lowered Lift loss, but he has no bonus stats, on offense Eir is a powerhouse with bonus stats, but she doesn't give out her stat buffs to light blessed heroes. IS should've postponed legendary heroes until they at least have one hero for each AR element in the game.

Video for the new mythic hero is tomorrow, right? Might drop my last remaining F2P orbs to try for this one and then call it a day in a No-Pull-April.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, i might've went overboard today. This morning, +3 5* Catria (pity breakers from before her demotion), unbuilt, non-refined. Now, +5 Catria, refined, built, blessed and now part of my new all flier def team. Three times Goad Fliers, two times Ward Fliers, Flier Formation and WoM shenanigans, and Draw Back-ocalypse. Oh and a lone Duma locked away with Svalinn Shield and Wary Fighter.

Basically, good luck beating this team without losing at least one unit. Let's see how this works.

Wtf, IS. I said get rid of the whole family not make them a banner.

Could you please say the following two sentences:

"IS, don't do a mass demotion of gen 1 and 2 units in April!"
"IS, don't you dare to raise the amount of orb rewards again!"

Thanks.

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
Beat Fir and her burly dad with Flier Emblem. Wonder if we will get a FEH Channel by the end of the month

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
I probably would care about DL characters in Fire Emblem if they had done the sensible thing and released the app worldwide. It's too late now. Specially, because I started playing Grandblue Fantasy casually last week. I had to download the APK but at least I can also play it from a browser when I'm at home.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Beat Fir and her burly dad with Flier Emblem. Wonder if we will get a FEH Channel by the end of the month

I'd say pretty likely that there will be one. They started "hyping"/"teasing" the April update with LRoy, so i expect things that are worth a FEH Channel.

And if Wilsongt writes the sentences i requested him/her to, we might see some good stuff ... seeing that IS tends to make the complete opposite of what he/she wishes. ^^

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I'll still pull on the upcoming legendary banner like a sucker, but hopefully April brings some summoning changes. And maybe a merge/promotion fix before I start spending feathers on my 4*+10 units.

It feels like the Idunn banner happened ages ago but there are still 2 more weeks until everyone starts talking about the demotion(s).

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm at +9 Aversa. Expecting rerun before I get enough grails for the last one.

I stopped adding to aversa at +8 since she got her last hp there and the other points are a bit superfluous. Plus she's getting a rerun next , and might eventually get to be in a daily ghb like the first two sets, which would grant another copy, to get her to +10.

I have no idea what to use grails on now though.

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
Whelp, I did terrible on AR defense today. As long as I get 260 more points I won't drop so *shrugs*

I'm seeing a lot of Tiki so I think it's time for Julia to unleash some divine intervention, courtesy of Naga.

Oct 25, 2017
I stopped adding to aversa at +8 since she got her last hp there and the other points are a bit superfluous. Plus she's getting a rerun next , and might eventually get to be in a daily ghb like the first two sets, which would grant another copy, to get her to +10.

I have no idea what to use grails on now though.
I gave her red flier duel, ill be using her in Arena. Gotta get those merges maxed.

+ I really like Aversa and was super stoked that she was added as a free unit, and then we got grails. So I have to take full advantage.

Roto

Mar 11, 2018
i got idunn today finally at 4%. my first 5 star pull for like a month without a single 5 star

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
You know who I am very surprised hasn't make it into the game? Severa, she along Owain and Inigo are the most popular Awakening kids (I mean look at Fates) and yet she is nowhere to be seen, we already have both versions of the other 2 in the game (Inigo is here even if it doesn't actually represent Awakening). Whenever she makes it into the game I hope she is not just another Sword Infantry, make her an Axe Infantry or a Bow Cavalier.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Ah no video today? Outside of the seasonal heroes, with the teaser first and the video the day after and before banner release, i don't understand why sometimes the videos are 2 days prior and sometimes just one day.

You know who I am very surprised hasn't make it into the game? Severa, she along Owain and Inigo are the most popular Awakening kids (I mean look at Fates) and yet she is nowhere to be seen, we already have both versions of the other 2 in the game (Inigo is here even if it doesn't actually represent Awakening). Whenever she makes it into the game I hope she is not just another Sword Infantry, make her an Axe Infantry or a Bow Cavalier.

Don't give them ideas. I'm up for a new Sacred Stones banner that isn't seasonal, legendary and/or alts. Afterwards, sure, another Awakening banner is fine. But it needs to have Flavia and Basilio. ^^

Deleted member 46429

Self-requested ban
Banned
Aug 4, 2018
I think the first batch of heroes of the month get their trailer one day early since their update tends to include other things, such as weapon refines. That's my guess, anyhow.

Now that Arvis bonus week is over, I'm starting a new AR defense team, aiming for it to be my permanent one. Ishtar is basically Ophelia, but can't run hardy bearing until I get infantry pulse for Seliph. Seliph would like DC, but I'll use my v!ike on someone else.

Yes, it's a genealogy only infantry pulse team. With only one infantry pulse user (and Nanna eoth grandscratcher). It isn't original but it seems like best direction for a genealogy them team.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
This week I'll try to get to tier 21 with Rutger. My team is not so good supporting squishy units but I think I can do it.

Oct 25, 2017
Another year, another Spring Camilla (now a +2).
Probably best that I decided not to chase Spring Veronica, especially after netting a Spring Bruno fairly early.
What odd luck I'm having.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Pity broken by flying Olivia.

Think I am done with bunny banner. Enough money spent to try and get Bruno and Palla and got nothing of value except Olivia, I guess

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Strongest Legendary Banner in a long time. I'm in on Green and Blue, and might dabble in colorless.

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
Birb.

Would be a skip for me, except I'd really like to finish H!Myrrh, and L!Lucina still eludes me.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
definitely colorless for me, hopefully I get a neutral Lyn so I can start doing some of the F2P guides that use her a lot

also need some Eirs

StAidan

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, I fully expected Ylgr on blue to lower the value of pulling for 2 great legendaries, but Ophelia makes that color crazy good. Obviously green is a must-pull as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.