• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Oh boy, bonus time didn't put Bunnycina in the lead, please don't let this be the start of hours long remis.

By #familytime do you mean using your kids' phones to funnel votes?

No smartphones for the kids. The eldest has a still working brick phone if she needs to call someone, younger ones have no mobile phone at all.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Well look like we are going to be stuck in Same hell for a while.

*look at his 2000 flags*

...sigh.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I have 3 bonuses worth of flags still to use cause my damn alarm didn't go off lol. There should be a couple of more bonuses before the end but I'm not sure if we'll get 3 without it going late into the night for me (VG ends at 4am my time).

Samstrike

Oct 27, 2017
Kagero and Lucina just did the exact same score in the last hour. Not looking good to get out of same hell...

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I used my flags indiscriminately on every multiplier I've seen, and I still have like 800-ish left. God I hate voting gauntlets.

Ninferno

Nov 6, 2017
But Japan is going to bed, right? Maybe Blucina will drop harder than Ninjabbit in the coming hours. #Believe #DoNotPanicYet

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Score is slightly inflated in the hour following a bonus one since you still get the bonus for a few minutes after the hour change. Kagero will start to pull ahead but it will take around 10 hours to reach bonus threshold again.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
10 hours? God i hope that's gotta go faster somehow, i'm sitting on 1700+ flags...

At least i got the infernal Rival Domains through, by manual battling, because the AI is so so so so so so so so dumb.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
You know, its_Ditz, you're not helping my self-burdened No-Pull(-Still-Doing-The-Free-Pull-Of-Course)-April. At all. ;]

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Bunnytria does not want me to have her... And I got pity-broken by Leon.

Oh well. I didn't have him so that's fine

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I really hate that the same category even exists when they aren't exactly the same score, more so that the threshold is percentage based for some dumb reason

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Fae is still solid, but has some competition in the green dragon spot from both Myrrh and MGrima, but still an absolutely useful unit.

BunnyXander isn't.

Palas

Oct 29, 2017
I was going to say "hey at least he's great Infantry Pulse fodder", but that's Summer Xander. So yeah. I'm sorry for your loss.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Grima and Myrrh are no doubt strong but I really like +DEF, Steady Breath Fae as the balanced backbone of my team. You won't be getting +10 Grima or Myrrh without being a whale or saving forever anyways. But yeah the idea was to put summoner support on an unspecialized unit that I could use in any mode, on any map, and just crush stuff under the sheer weight of stats. Makes intermediate arena for voting gauntlets go by pretty fast when you've got someone who can sit on a tile and win a 4v1 unless there's a Falchion involved.

Dragons are really versatile though and you can make any combination of stats work. If I wasn't doing the above I'd probably have promoted the +RES -DEF one I had and just made a big fat magic tank.

Ninferno

Nov 6, 2017
Just went through my "friend" list to check if there are any inactive ones to delete and came across this monstrosity: -Atk +HP Reinhardt + 10, with QR 3 no less! Did I just get memed or trolled? Can't decide. lol

rh1ooq2.png

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
I assume we're getting our Thracia hero reveal trailer tonight?

Odds we'll have a 4th TT hero reveal?

dreamlongdead

Nov 5, 2017
I almost went this whole season without doing Arena Assault. Never missed it before, so that would have sucked.

Got a perfect steak on my first round to boot! Been away from this, but I'm still excited for the FEH channel.

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
So what is everyone hoping for with the FEH Channel?

I want Machyua/Machuya/Machua/Macua, fast green axe infantry with her beautiful red scarf and most importantly actual clothes

Now I know. "But Abby, she's a myrmidon in Thracia 776, why would she have an axe?"

Because she is the only myrmidon to promote into Hero. Trewd, Shiva, and Mareeta all promote into Swordmasters, Machuya just says "yeah fuck this gimme an axe." I have never had a bad Machuya in any of my runs, she always almost maxes strength, crit coefficient is good enough. She's basically outclassed by a good investment Shiva and Mareeta basically always, but Mareeta is the strongest character in the game for...well, a lot of reasons. And the last thing we need are more red swords.

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
500 flags hoping we get Same Hell and Bunnycina loses by less than a million :^) Waifu Wars are real.
I don't even care about Lucina that much. I was team Alfonse because he was the only seasonal I got from his banner and now I'm team Lucina because I only had her and Camilla from last year's banner. I just want feathers to feed my Nowi.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm spending flags now, because you never know when people may run out and you're stuck for hours in Same.

Not expecting too much from the FEH channel. Been bored with the game (letting stamina accumulate, for example) and hoping for something different, but not getting my hopes up. Some QoL improvements to sorting heroes (no alphabetical, only one advanced filter, no boxes), enemy phase music, more teams, etc.

It would always be nice to do something with the summoning pool but that's their source of revenue so unless the playerbase/income takes a nosedive, they'll keep trotting out those pity breakers.

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
Wew, that last bound hero battle was kind of tough. Needed to be very precise. Luckily my Lucina can take hits like a champ. Movement skills make these a bit possible without playing risky.

Now I need to figure out how to beat Narcien on Infernal.

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
Why won't you vote for your champion then?!!!!
Because her outfit is bad. In predictable Lucina fashion, she's a fashion disaster. Left to her own devices, she'd wear a tablecloth as a dress and we all know she doesn't do her own hair. I mean, she's a mess. An absolute mess.

Kagero on the other hand is bad at everything but she tries so hard.

But most importantly, Kagero has ...ballistics. And Lucina does not.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My arena rank is currently 13,033 in tier 19, with the cut off for moving up being 13549. I can technically get a slightly better score if I get the upper limits of my range, and I have a ton of dueling crests, but I'm not sure if it's worth using them or just hoping I skid by into tier 20

Status
Not open for further replies.