• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Just managed to beat Book 2 Chapter 5&6 Lunatic. With that, I have done everything there is (well, except for the weekly Rival Domains on Lunatic and Infernal, but I haven't even tried them yet xD).

Giev new story chapter, IS!

TurokTTZ

Oct 25, 2017
just screamed out in joy as I pulled a +spd -res Mia. Been wanting Mia for quite a long time. to get her at her best ivs too... My day couldnt get better.

at work though so some employees asking wtf is wrong with me screaming outta nowhere lol.

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
just screamed out in joy as I pulled a +spd -res Mia. Been wanting Mia for quite a long time. to get her at her best ivs too... My day couldnt get better.

at work though so some employees asking wtf is wrong with me screaming outta nowhere lol.
Damn, nice! I just decided to roll because I hit 95 and pulled a +spd -def. I'll just run her as a glass cannon.

Her outfit is extremely my jam but her voice actress isn't as annoying as Soleil's or as adorable as Fir's.

Before I do anything, I wanna see how Fir's Nameless Blade turns out.

Pulled another set and got a second Brave Ike. +HP -Atk though, so he'll be Steady Breath fodder.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just barely advanced to tier 20 for the first time. I have no delusions about being able to hold that spot though so I won't even try

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
#HAPPENING

Show me the disappointments!

LOL Rienhardt buffs!

Looks like sword cav Reinhardt, and greenbook olwen. Rip.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Yesss more Camus and Arvis.

Those GHB quests were my favorite thing they've done so I'm hyped if they do now

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I'm down for that, looks like a fun way to pull Rival Domains into something more meaningful. I missed the new unit announcements though.

Ninferno

Nov 6, 2017
Shorter and sweeter TT is good, 4/5 -> 3/4 is great. And Saias coming as the 4th genuinely surprised me. Let's see what all those leadership stars translate into; all allies atk/spd/def/res + 2 in-combat as long as Saias is alive or something? Edit: Actually he's the 5th as GHB and Finn is probably the 6th as TT reward.

Last edited:

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Roy's our boy

DaZEcqoX0AE8stB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.