Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Wow am I glad I have a +atk/-hp Roy.

Totally gonna sacrifice a Hector to him now.

t dragons: FUCK MY SHIT UP FAM

Lazrgatr

Banned
Nov 15, 2017
Really dissapointed at Thracia getting alts put in.

I know the game isn't popular but you could easily have put in a broken meme unit like Orsin to drive sales by force of gameplay like with the original reinhardt.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds great! Gonna watch this now.

IVs actually make less sense because it means something completely different in Pokemon. Natures are more analogous to boons/banes.

I see your point, but when I read Nature I expect a name there for for Nature, not a +/-... even if that's what a Nature is lol.

Cool stuff coming. Not sure if I'm a fan of the new mode though. Really don't like Rival Domains. Tempest Trials stuff is awesome though.

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
After you update the app, go to Skill Inheritance.
You'll see that bows are now red/blue/green/colorless, like breath weapons.
Oh, the update is already out! Thanks, I wouldn't have checked.

Update: As expected, Nameless Blade is a 16 Mt Slaying Edge+Wo Dao. This changes some calculations. With Iceberg, one can assume that you're basically going to have a +35 damage with Wrath. The extra +10 damage closes the gap to Ayra and Mia. I am happy with this. Now I just need Distant Counter...

Last edited:

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
lets see. i got pity breakers from chrom, athena, lilina x2, corrin, caeda, cordelia, oscar, camilla, boey, merric, and sorren.

Elfforkusu

Oct 25, 2017
Really dissapointed at Thracia getting alts put in.

I know the game isn't popular but you could easily have put in a broken meme unit like Orsin to drive sales by force of gameplay like with the original reinhardt.
That's literally what they're doing with the Rein alt.

It's great! The more broken Rein (and his alt) is, the more popular he becomes, and the more likely Thracia is to crawl out of history's trash bin.

Hey IS, you forgot to demote red Morgan to 4*/3*
Seems like they're leaving the recent demotions at 4-5

LeonSPBR

Oct 25, 2017
I see now. My last 5* non-focus units that I ended up getting at this point are another Tharja and Raven. And it would definitely benefit on grabbing those seasonal variants too. However, I can't help but feel that I have to grind a lot more to get my 5* to +10 now.

Not really, you just need to be patient, since IS do monthly 4 stars banners for people like you that's searching for specific unit.

alcheim

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Red Morgan is demoted already.

*Checks game.
But he's still currently available as a 5*. I thought that the demotions were for all old 5* units that also had lower rarity (4*/3*) so they woudln't clog up the summoning pool.

Edit: But if the newer banners remove him from 5* pool, then it will be alright.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
*Checks game.
But he's still currently available as a 5*. I thought that the demotions were for all old 5* units that also had lower rarity (4*/3*) so they woudln't clog up the summoning pool.

Edit: But if the newer banners remove him from 5* pool, then it will be alright.

why the focus on red morgan?

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
I don't really mind variants of units already in the game but that Olwen looks meh, Reinhardt on the other hand looks more exciting than that Leif guy. I guess magic wasn't everything after all.

Good move on demoting those undesirable units, just wish it had happened sooner.

Ninferno

Nov 6, 2017
With 0 stam, you can grind HM infinitely!
Wait did RD already do this?

Doubt it. They will probably make GHB/BHB give no EXP/SP/HM after 1st clear, after making it cost 0 stam.

And no, RD gives no HM/EXP/SP as is.

BTW, what do you guys think about Grand Conquest? Nobody seems to be talking about it here. Personally I think one autobattle per hour seems to be on par with TT's level of gindiness; I guess I'm ok with it. One thing I wonder is what happen if one of the 3 armies got completely "conquered"? Will they be shut out for the rest of the event? lol Now granted, it is extremely unlikely because once your land shrinks the places you can go decrease and your forces become more concentrated and start taking back lands. However, it will still be interesting to see if it somehow develops into some kind of 2 vs. 1 scenario (though we all know how impossible coordinated crowd behavior is seeing VG, and the army strength is supposedly going to be pretty balanced given it is assigned by the system).

Anyway, it looks like an interesting idea to me. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

Last edited:

Lusamine

Oct 25, 2017
Doubt it. They will probably make GHB/BHB give no EXP/SP/HM after 1st clear, after making it cost 0 stam.

And no, RD gives no HM/EXP/SP as is.

BTW, what do you guys think about Grand Conquest? Nobody seems to be talking about it here. Personally I think one autobattle per hour seems to be on par with TT's level of gindiness; I guess I'm ok with it. One thing I wonder is what happen if one of the 3 armies got completely "conquered"? Will they be shut out for the rest of the event? lol Now granted, it is extremely unlikely because once your land shrinks the places you can go decrease and your forces become more concentrated and start taking back lands. However, it will still be interesting to see if it somehow develops into some kind of 2 vs. 1 scenario (though we all know how impossible coordinated crowd behavior is seeing VG, and the army strength is supposedly going to be pretty balanced given it is assigned by the system).

Anyway, it looks like an interesting idea to me. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.
You can grind already as 0 stam is live.

Octagon

Oct 26, 2017
Munich
Only the 4/5 stars added untill September 2017 are demoted. That means it is still possible to get pitty broken by a recently added 4/5 star unit like Morgan (m).

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
screenshot_20180410-0vius6.png
screenshot_20180410-01ks9g.png

Absolutely disgusting.

Now I want to pull Nephenee for wrath fodder.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Omg what an update, IS you are absolute madwomen and madmen.

Clearing the 5* pool is soooooo good, but IS ... you forgot Leo in the 5*. Next update, ok?

New mode looks interesting, kinda like clan wars light. We need to coordinate to stomp the other teams.

New refines are bonkers, and i'm now regretting giving Eph his first prf refinement ... Flame Siegmund is so much better. Fir and Karel could get nuts with Wrath or Desperation. Thank god that i still have about 160 refinement stones and 160 divine dew saved up. ^^

Dunno why, but the Leif banner feels like a hard skip for me. Olwen would be nice i guess, Reinhardts hefty weapon is probably going to suffer under Reinhardt stats, a new healer is also nice, but i'm kinda set in this regard with Genny, BrideLyn and Elise. Leif's B-skill could come in handy in future TT.
But then, it's No-Pull-April, and there's no new skills that are must-have, so skip after the free pull.

Now off to semi-watch the FEH channel.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
So are the new colored bows just to make sure I never have to pull colorless again? because that would make me happy.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
So, with the hardest in-game content not having any stamina cost, and with reduced stamina cost for the TT+ ... why exactly do we still have stamina?

Also, it just dawned me that the new 3* and 4* pools make it even harder to get Fury 3 erhm i mean Hinata.

E: The new mode is Rival Domains on doping, good grief.

GustyGardner

Oct 27, 2017
So, with the hardest in-game content not having any stamina cost, and with reduced stamina cost for the TT+ ... why exactly do we still have stamina?

Also, it just dawned me that the new 3* and 4* pools make it even harder to get Fury 3 erhm i mean Hinata.

E: The new mode is Rival Domains on doping, good grief.

Stamina is for screwing over new players trying to play the story and to limit SP grinding I guess.

Basically, there's no reason for it to exist still.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Stamina is for screwing over new players trying to play the story and to limit SP grinding I guess.

Yeah i agree ... i mean i'm sitting on 174 stamina pots in my inventory. Could i trade those in for sacred coins or refinement stones now?

But generally, IS is really handling this game well enough, gotta say this makes me so stoked for the Switch game. ^^

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Can't believe Finn is not on the banner. One of the most iconic Jugdral character relegated to being a TT reward.
Being Finn is suffering.

I doubt I will throw much orbs at this banner, better save up for legendary / hero fest (or whatever they do for golden week) at the end of the month.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

It exists for the same reason it always exists in f2p games. It keeps people playing over multiple days instead of one big binge, which increases likelyhood of spending because the game is on your mind, partially due to the psychology of wasting your stamina bar otherwise.

E.g. the monthly training tower quests aren't being changed because they generally are something that is done over multiple delays while I bet the grand hero and bound battles are done in one go by the vast majority of players, so that they don't actually lose the hook by making these take no stamina because it was never working there in the first place. Same reason story quests are being kept as having a cost. If a new player could blitz through them all in one go, they'd then be much more likely to drop the game Vs it taking multiple days where the game sinks it's claws in.

Edit: also the suggestion of no stamina cost for tempest trial sounds like a nightmare. Just the thought of how horribly that could inflate scores for the end feather bonus. Yikes.

PsionBolt

Oct 27, 2017
Noooooo, Nanna, why? I had my heart prepared for an Earth Staff instead of the Earth Sword she ought to have, but I definitely didn't expect a simple Absorb. Restore is a good skill to exist in the game, but it's not exactly a selling point for Nanna herself. You couldn't even give her a great statline, IS? You make me sad.

Finn seems to be the same way -- I was expecting a personal Brave Lance, since it's specifically his Thracia incarnation, but no dice, huh. I suppose it'd be too much to put out two super-brave horses at once, since they decided Master Sword Reinhardt was a good idea. I don't particularly care for Finn, but they should have swapped his treatment with Olwen's, imo. If a personal Brave Lance is too much, they could have given him a personal variant of Miracle, the other main thing he's really known for.

I'm still going to do a couple 5-pulls, but most of the 350 orbs I had lined up for this banner will have to find a use somewhere else, I guess.

Last edited:

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
So, given the announced heroes from Thracia, including the GHB and this Not-Sigurd-But-Lookalike-Finn for TT+ reward, and given that the (non-original) legendary heroes did fit their respective banners of the month, i'm curious who's going to be the next one.

Any guesses from those who played the game? Of course, there's always a possibility for a new original hero, Fjorm does have another sibling iirc ... and there's that situation with the captured Laegjarn.

GustyGardner

Oct 27, 2017
So, given the announced heroes from Thracia, including the GHB and this Not-Sigurd-But-Lookalike-Finn for TT+ reward, and given that the (non-original) legendary heroes did fit their respective banners of the month, i'm curious who's going to be the next one.

Any guesses from those who played the game? Of course, there's always a possibility for a new original hero, Fjorm does have another sibling iirc ... and there's that situation with the captured Laegjarn.

I've seen Ced thrown around a lot. He's descended from the crusader Sety so fits the legendary description.

Realistically though it'll be an alt for someone already in the game. Sigurd and Seliph would be the prime candidates but I'm not sure what you can do with them that is still original. Perhaps we'll see a coloured bow user to introduce that concept.

Or perhaps they'll throw convention out the window and give as another Robin. Who knows.

Palas

Oct 29, 2017
Jesus Christ that wasa lot of news and I don't really get all of it, kind of in a hurry. What I DID get though, is that there's a new Rein, who is just like the other Rein, except the double attack isthere on BOTH PHASES. And he has INNATE VANTAGE.

Will this game ever cease to scare me

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
So when can we look forward to more news on the CYL thingy? Was the only thing I really wanted.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Will this game ever cease to scare me

He still has abysmal Spd, and subpar Res plus mediocre Def ... the pure irony is, Oldhardt himself is the hardest counter for Newhardt.

I'm more scared of Newen, legendary Bladetome without rising the special cooldown on a 3 move hero with access to movement buffs.

So when can we look forward to more news on the CYL thingy? Was the only thing I really wanted.

Only a guess, but i think it's going to drop around the same time when the first CYL happened last year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.