• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Of all the tickets, all I got was a Brave Hector. But that does take him to +9 so thanks, Golden Week!

(Deep down, I was hoping for Gambit 4 or Counter Roar fodder, though.)

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
Got a Brave Edelgard and Gatekeeper from the free summons/tickets. The Gatekeeper took him to +9 and I still hadn't redeemed the one that's in an old divine code so I got that as well to +10 him.
It's a shame his prf skill is a B skill because it would be really funny to give him Laguz Friend.

Oct 25, 2017
Two Brave Camillas, one Linde, and one Ascended Fir.

I got the Brave Camillas back to back, though one was a 4*S on a different banner. Same IVs, too. She's now +8.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Brave Celica, Brave Camilla, Caeldori, Zeke (4* special) and Julia (4* special) for me. Not a bad haul at all!

Also got another Hestia which brings her to +9. Dorothy refuses to show up on colorless unfortunately. Ironically, Saul won't leave me alone.

horkrux

Oct 27, 2017
Got a Brave Byleth (yes please) and a random Rosado when going for that Edelgard green. Didn't even know he was in the pool :o

Jave

Oct 30, 2017
Chile
Brave Lucina, Brave Byleth, and a 4* Caineghis.

Also my first Yuliya and my first Laurent. Had completely forgotten this guy got in.

Jan 2, 2018
Massachusetts
Got an Ascended Elincia, which is awesome but I'm at the point where many of my old favorites that haven't been ascended haven't seen much use. Conversely, it's rare for me to see anyone new that I get excited about enough to invest that heavily in, so I don't exactly need to save the floret. Really wish we had a way to take back used florets, too.

Jan 2, 2018
Massachusetts
Same.
I want my floret back Halloween Duma, you fell off way too fast.
Yeah even if it was 100 trait fruits or something, it'd be worth it.

My basic Guinivere doesn't need it anymore since she's basically retired for Legendary Guinivere. Maaaybe her refine would change that, but also the rate that normal pool vs Legendary remixes are going, base Guinivere won't have much time to shine.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
I wish they changed up Rokkr Sieges or made it more difficult or something, but if nothing else it's fun to use the new toys that have been released since the last one.
I'm using a team with Gullveig, Kvasir, NY Kvasir, and a dancer to allow Gullveig to initate 6 times on turn 1 lol.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I wish they changed up Rokkr Sieges or made it more difficult or something, but if nothing else it's fun to use the new toys that have been released since the last one.
I'm using a team with Gullveig, Kvasir, NY Kvasir, and a dancer to allow Gullveig to initate 6 times on turn 1 lol.

Wow, you weren't kidding about Gullveig. Slapped the Guard seal on her and brought 3 dancers along and she easily made 200k in like 4 turns. Easy peasy.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Got real lucky on the recent Double Special banner. Started with +5 Ninja Reina and got exactly enough copies, including the spark, to +10 her!

Her current build is:

Arcane Nastrond
Rally+
Deadeye
Remote Sparrow
Seal Def 4
Guidance 4

As far as Arena scoring goes, she's ready to rock. But I also picked up a Winter Yunaka dupe along the way and Flared Sparrow and Assassin's Strike would be really good on her. Not quite sure if it's worth it, though, so I will have to put her through her paces in Arena first.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
One of today's rokkrs is Thorr which actually adds a somewhat interesting wrinkle because she has worldbreaker which negates Guard, so to stop the rokkr special you have to use Guard and Tempo (or bring Legendary Female Byleth).

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
One of today's rokkrs is Thorr which actually adds a somewhat interesting wrinkle because she has worldbreaker which negates Guard, so to stop the rokkr special you have to use Guard and Tempo (or bring Legendary Female Byleth).
I just brought a lot of tanky galeforcers like edelgard and harken and they just did quick work of her in autobattle, so yeah nice try but still easy

Harken in particular is very good in this mode against non magic units, only really need guard seal/b

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Good call on the Tempo advice. Brave MRobin clowns all over Rokkr Thorr.

I guess Tempo-Guard would break most every Rokkr unit. Can see why Feh just considers this a mindless fun mode now.

Jan 2, 2018
Massachusetts
Good call on the Tempo advice. Brave MRobin clowns all over Rokkr Thorr.

I guess Tempo-Guard would break most every Rokkr unit. Can see why Feh just considers this a mindless fun mode now.
Real challenge would be a Rokkr using Tempo, since that would ensure the special goes off unless your team is all Gennys or something. Shame they didn't think of spicing up the mode, but on the other hand, I'm crazy busy, so any mode that demands a lot of my time is kind of a problem.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
18 summons, 18 colorless stones, 1 M!Loki. Extremely boring summoning session but an effective one.

Been running unusually good on these Mythic/Engage banners lately, am expecting the law of averages to start swinging the other way soon.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Loki now dethrones Xander as the worst performing 8% banner ever

It only isnt the worst performing banner ever because Attuned Azura banner managed to beat them both