Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Of all the tickets, all I got was a Brave Hector. But that does take him to +9 so thanks, Golden Week!

(Deep down, I was hoping for Gambit 4 or Counter Roar fodder, though.)

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
Got a Brave Edelgard and Gatekeeper from the free summons/tickets. The Gatekeeper took him to +9 and I still hadn't redeemed the one that's in an old divine code so I got that as well to +10 him.
It's a shame his prf skill is a B skill because it would be really funny to give him Laguz Friend.

Oct 25, 2017
Two Brave Camillas, one Linde, and one Ascended Fir.

I got the Brave Camillas back to back, though one was a 4*S on a different banner. Same IVs, too. She's now +8.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Brave Celica, Brave Camilla, Caeldori, Zeke (4* special) and Julia (4* special) for me. Not a bad haul at all!

Also got another Hestia which brings her to +9. Dorothy refuses to show up on colorless unfortunately. Ironically, Saul won't leave me alone.

horkrux

Oct 27, 2017
Got a Brave Byleth (yes please) and a random Rosado when going for that Edelgard green. Didn't even know he was in the pool :o

Jave

Oct 30, 2017
Chile
Brave Lucina, Brave Byleth, and a 4* Caineghis.

Also my first Yuliya and my first Laurent. Had completely forgotten this guy got in.

Jan 2, 2018
Massachusetts
Got an Ascended Elincia, which is awesome but I'm at the point where many of my old favorites that haven't been ascended haven't seen much use. Conversely, it's rare for me to see anyone new that I get excited about enough to invest that heavily in, so I don't exactly need to save the floret. Really wish we had a way to take back used florets, too.

Jan 2, 2018
Massachusetts
Same.
I want my floret back Halloween Duma, you fell off way too fast.
Yeah even if it was 100 trait fruits or something, it'd be worth it.

My basic Guinivere doesn't need it anymore since she's basically retired for Legendary Guinivere. Maaaybe her refine would change that, but also the rate that normal pool vs Legendary remixes are going, base Guinivere won't have much time to shine.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
I wish they changed up Rokkr Sieges or made it more difficult or something, but if nothing else it's fun to use the new toys that have been released since the last one.
I'm using a team with Gullveig, Kvasir, NY Kvasir, and a dancer to allow Gullveig to initate 6 times on turn 1 lol.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I wish they changed up Rokkr Sieges or made it more difficult or something, but if nothing else it's fun to use the new toys that have been released since the last one.
I'm using a team with Gullveig, Kvasir, NY Kvasir, and a dancer to allow Gullveig to initate 6 times on turn 1 lol.

Wow, you weren't kidding about Gullveig. Slapped the Guard seal on her and brought 3 dancers along and she easily made 200k in like 4 turns. Easy peasy.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Got real lucky on the recent Double Special banner. Started with +5 Ninja Reina and got exactly enough copies, including the spark, to +10 her!

Her current build is:

Arcane Nastrond
Rally+
Deadeye
Remote Sparrow
Seal Def 4
Guidance 4

As far as Arena scoring goes, she's ready to rock. But I also picked up a Winter Yunaka dupe along the way and Flared Sparrow and Assassin's Strike would be really good on her. Not quite sure if it's worth it, though, so I will have to put her through her paces in Arena first.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
One of today's rokkrs is Thorr which actually adds a somewhat interesting wrinkle because she has worldbreaker which negates Guard, so to stop the rokkr special you have to use Guard and Tempo (or bring Legendary Female Byleth).

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
One of today's rokkrs is Thorr which actually adds a somewhat interesting wrinkle because she has worldbreaker which negates Guard, so to stop the rokkr special you have to use Guard and Tempo (or bring Legendary Female Byleth).
I just brought a lot of tanky galeforcers like edelgard and harken and they just did quick work of her in autobattle, so yeah nice try but still easy

Harken in particular is very good in this mode against non magic units, only really need guard seal/b

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Good call on the Tempo advice. Brave MRobin clowns all over Rokkr Thorr.

I guess Tempo-Guard would break most every Rokkr unit. Can see why Feh just considers this a mindless fun mode now.

Jan 2, 2018
Massachusetts
Good call on the Tempo advice. Brave MRobin clowns all over Rokkr Thorr.

I guess Tempo-Guard would break most every Rokkr unit. Can see why Feh just considers this a mindless fun mode now.
Real challenge would be a Rokkr using Tempo, since that would ensure the special goes off unless your team is all Gennys or something. Shame they didn't think of spicing up the mode, but on the other hand, I'm crazy busy, so any mode that demands a lot of my time is kind of a problem.

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
18 summons, 18 colorless stones, 1 M!Loki. Extremely boring summoning session but an effective one.

Been running unusually good on these Mythic/Engage banners lately, am expecting the law of averages to start swinging the other way soon.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Loki now dethrones Xander as the worst performing 8% banner ever

It only isnt the worst performing banner ever because Attuned Azura banner managed to beat them both

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Looking forward to the upcoming update. Petrine's refine specifically. I don't expect too much considering she's a grail unit, but I still use her weekly in Arena T18 - 20 and she still holds up, so hey she can only get better.

Aside from modern stuff like piercing, damage reduction etc. I'm mostly hoping the condition on her current weapon effect gets reduced or outright removed.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Oh shit, it's Nergal!

And the Lloyd redemption arc is here. Nevermind, he looks like an even worse crackhead.

Ursula is just funny at this point. But hey I guess I'm part of the problem since I will be pulling for her.

Edit
Petrine's refine is safe, but fine. At least they lowered the HP condition on her Res targeting like I wanted.

RIP Flow Refresh on her (2021 - 2024).

Last edited:

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Another flop banner. Ursula and Lumera again is extra lame.

Free better art Lloyd is good, though obviously not the look that most people have been waiting for. We still need regular Lloyd looking hot, but alas.

Tab

Nov 23, 2017
Lloyd being the GHB might mean he'll get a resplendent for his base form at some point, since they would have had his voice actors in. That'll be his chance to get better art (since there was zero chance a fallen version was going to look less like a disheveled crackhead).

Banner is overall ehh. I usually pull primarily for the rearmed hero, but a speed focused dragonstone is kind of niche. Nergal finally being in is cool though.

Also I have no B-skill for Petrine now. I guess she wants one of the tier 4 near trace skills, but I don't have one for her right now.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
More excited about upgrading Still Water 4 on my res check characters for 1 extra res than anyone actually on the banner.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Also I have no B-skill for Petrine now. I guess she wants one of the tier 4 near trace skills, but I don't have one for her right now.
Yeah, it's slim pickings. Flow Refresh was made for her.

She either wants a Trace or Assassin's Strike I think. Brash Assault or Desperation are also options. I personally went with Assassin's Strike. Still not perfect because of the -4 Def, but otherwise it helps her do what she needs to do.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
very tame refines, I think best is byleth? his combat isnt the best but he is now a great support for arena

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Finished my third +10 5* exclusive. Kept getting her in free pulls over the years and with the boosted Golden Week rates I was able to get the last copy.
Screenshot_20240507_112603_Fire_Emblem_Heroes.png

I guess I can ascend her Atk and give her a more modern kit but I don't have much fodder. I have an Attuned Ivy to upgrade her B but her C would be Deadly Miasma haha.

Jan 2, 2018
Massachusetts
Refines looking ok, nothing busted but there's some interesting utility for muh boys Byleth and Lyon. Byleth having way more flexibility with positioning is great, and a ton of excellent support. Lyon's really set up for Laguz Friend/Time Pulse 4/Flare build, not super unique but at least with his AoE DR, he's got a bit of a niche. Hoping he'll get that HoF revival.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Even though it'll not amount to too much, kinda happy to see the evil characters actually being evil in this Forging Bonds.

(I dunno if they did this during my year off the game lol)

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Disappointing summoning session. Had hoped for at least one focus unit before the spark but no dice. Got a Monica and Flavia in the penultimate circle and sparked Lumera.

Edit
10 more summons resulted in back to back Ursula and Veyle. Would have preferred them earlier, but I'll take it.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The Jimmy luck continues. Got Fallen Lumera, Nergal, and Ursula and then sparked Veyle. Also got Volke, A!Mareeta, and Harken along the way. Can still feel that dud summoning session coming but let's see how far into 2024 I can get before it happens.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
I was simultaneously thinking "lol surprised it's taken them this long" but also "will anyone care?".

Fates is almost a decade old, the unit itself is massively outclassed, are the Camilla stans still a strong enough pod of dolphins/whales to cause a financial bump?

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I was simultaneously thinking "lol surprised it's taken them this long" but also "will anyone care?".

Fates is almost a decade old, the unit itself is massively outclassed, are the Camilla stans still a strong enough pod of dolphins/whales to cause a financial bump?
Camila leg banner did ok but didn't set the charts on fire so I doubt

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
The first horseman of the apocalypse is here.

I have been hoping for a Jotunheimr resplendent for her for so long. But of course it's gonna be a dark fairy one instead, sigh.