• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
Hey guys I cracked the case.

Kb9MV49.png

Lynd

Oct 29, 2017
"We expect that people who want a PS5 will also purchase a second media or coffee table."

Parcas

Dec 12, 2017
I wonder how crazy big the box will be, besides jokes about how big it is, it should help with the heat and that makes everyone happy.

Zoyos

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I supposed that ! So just for curiosity, what are the actual tools used to detect a photoshop ?

There is no 100% accurate way to always detect if an image has been photo-shopped. There is always the possibility that someone replaced every pixel in an image one by one, which would be undetectable.

ELA (errror level analysis), which is being used here, is one of many algorithms which can be applied to an image to make edits in images more easily visible. ELA can be useful in determining if an image has been edited in some circumstances if the user understands how it works and has some experience viewing its output.

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
I can't believe people are saying it looks smaller than they expected. It's the size of that man's torso, looks way bigger than I thought. Even though I thought it was massive already.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the idea of "splitting" the motherboard is very interesting. I wonder what kind of impact had outside flexibility ( higher costs maybe ? ).
Probably a bit. Manufacturing two boards instead of one but also probably better yields where the number of faulty boards are offset by being able to retain more parts. It also looks really support friendly from the Eurogamer gif

Zaraki

Mar 20, 2020

That looks at least PS3 size! definite big boy status.

Its a lot more rectangular than the PS4, basically an enlarged piece of A4.

What discord server was this found on? Was it the Xbox discord ? if so how did they get a hold of the photo?

Hey guys I cracked the case.

Kb9MV49.png

Beautiful detective work loool. Needs red strings for perfection

Can you do one of the PS5 holding the guy in the middle? ;) I have non-existing Photoshop skills

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
How many of those will Sony be able to fit in a shipping container, 10, 20?

They're gonna ruin themselves just with shipping fees, what a disaster! Sony execs should all bow on a Twitch live stream and resign instantly!!1

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
Largest console ever. That's a trophy unlocked, I guess? Still possible to fit it behind my TV, thankfully.