• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Atalanta always looked to be facing a very difficult battle but they're probably ending the 3rd day on 0 points: that's a fucking disaster tbh.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lokomotiv is defending with 11 men but Juventus is barely creating any dangerous opportunities. They attack a lot and do some mighty fine passing but the shots just don't arrive that much, nothing too dangerous anyhow. Sucks because the group becomes harder than it should be.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That was needlessly complicated for Juventus, but good we walked away with 3 points. It would have been dumb to lose 1st place over this.

INST

Nov 2, 2017
He's winning the race with Vinicius. He has his speed and skill, but actually gets to the fucking point of advancing the play, and shoots on target.

Jep. Just more talented and better in all areas really. Still hope we change the formation a bit.

Valverde is very dynamic and a great addition to the midfield, tracks back well and presses up front. Kroos really needs replacement next year, but who?

Then you still have Militao and Mendy for defense. Carvajal needs replacement as well.

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting PSG stat : besides beeing the only team to not have taken a goal, they also only gave one shot on target in their first 3 games (0 against Madrid, 1 against Galatasaray and again 0 against Bruges).

This is rather impressive

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Interesting PSG stat : besides beeing the only team to not have taken a goal, they also only gave one shot on target in their first 3 games (0 against Madrid, 1 against Galatasaray and again 0 against Bruges).

And then they get KO'd in the first post-group stage match as per tradition :P

I kid, I kid, someday it'll have to work for them (as well as for City). They just have had too many good teams over the past years to not have it work out in the end one of these days. And to be honest, both at times feel like they're just a step away from reaching greatness in Europe.

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
And then they get KO'd in the first post-group stage match as per tradition :P

I kid, I kid, someday it'll have to work for them (as well as for City). They just have had too many good teams over the past years to not have it work out in the end one of these days. And to be honest, both at times feel like they're just a step away from reaching greatness in Europe.
I feel the team is far more cohesive and balanced this year and they have a very deep bench (unlike the last 3 years)

Shav1

May 18, 2018

I imagine that midfield is gonna be extremely hard to play through. Their most balanced team to date too. They're gonna be knocked out in the semis though. Their history of bottling makes me question their mentality.

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
I imagine that midfield is gonna be extremely hard to play through. Their most balanced team to date too. They're gonna be knocked out in the semis though. Their history of bottling makes me question their mentality.
Reaching the semis would be a good result for the team. But the mental seems to be a lot stronger this time. The game against Real Madrid was the event the team needed to heal the Manchester United fiasco.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
At Sterling's current rate he might become better than Lingard in a couple of years. Crazy.

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
Actually excited for the Arsenal Europa match tommorow
giphy.webp

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
Saw this today :

One disgruntled fan : Emery has to go!
One hopeful fan : Why? He's done good things, everyone can make a mistake or two
Disgruntled fan : We can't understand him for shit, he needs to go

Lol

About Özil :

"Why are we paying a player 350 000 quids a week to play Fortnite?"

Never change Arsenal fans

Deleted member 16136

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ozils fucking shit, not good enuff, SELL HIM.

Ozil doesnt get played for a couple of weeks.

WHERES OZIL WE NEED HIS CREATIVITY.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Ajax - Chelsea should be good. Most interesting early CL game so far I think.

And later on the clash of the under-performers: Dortmund-Inter.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ajax - Chelsea should be good. Most interesting early CL game so far I think.

And later on the clash of the under-performers: Dortmund-Inter.

Inter's situation is desperate, they're 3 points behind both Barca and Dortmund. Discounting Slavia (which they tied with last time, so it's not like they are guaranteed to beat next time either), that still means they gotta outscore at least one of those teams by at least 3 points. That most certainly means they should get at least a win with them, with at worst a not too heavy loss or a tie on the other match. Otherwise they just gotta hope the big guns lose points with Slavia. What a mess. Tonight's match should be interesting.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty funny they showed the close up shot without the ball leaving the player as if that's concrete evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.