ryodi

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Correct. That's why the whole Premiere League is just a billionaire's toy and clown lesgue. City is just the current prime example for this fact.

It's so funny when PL fans bash each other's heads in about whose billionaire is worse and who's got more tradition, lol. Spider-Men pointing fingers meme.

I know Littlewoods have scandalous interest rates but you cannot compare them to City 's owners. Also City have been charged with cooking the books not the breaches Everton and Forest were charged with.

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
Apparently this is Arsenals away kit next year…

drfrfo3l9fxc1.jpeg
I sure do not understand this shirt but I expect the marketing will tell me it's based on some obscure thing someone wore in 1972 so okay

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020

crespo

Oct 27, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/theMadridZone/status/1784336302105677889

i totally agree with you. look at this, its unironically scary as hell how bad that looks. imo historic teams are more dangerous when they are the underdogs. i gotta say that i still think that real madrid makes it through to the final tho.

Bayern is on an upswing as of late. They are dangerous even for Madrid.

I, likewise, still expect hope Madrid to succeed but it will not be easy.

navanman

Oct 27, 2017
Dublin
www.theguardian.com

Everton call in insolvency advisers amid fresh doubt over 777 takeover

Everton have called in a firm of restructuring and insolvency advisers, the Guardian understands, raising further questions about the proposed takeover by 777 Partners

777 are a complete scam operation & are banking on taking over Everton to use its financial potential as lever on its massive debts.
Josimar had a great hit piece on them which was free to read for a while

Altairre

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Bayern win since Dortmund basically fucked their last chances to reach 4th place in the Bundesliga. Still need 4 points from German teams in Europe to be absolutely sure and a Bayern win would already cover most of it. Draw would also be fine I suppose.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
777 are a complete scam operation & are banking on taking over Everton to use its financial potential as lever on its massive debts.
Josimar had a great hit piece on them which was free to read for a while

They've just posted another article as well

josimarfootball.com

Kind of blue - josimarfootball.com

Another missed payment deadline by 777 Partners, this time to Everton, puts the firm’s takeover of the club into fresh doubt, while one of its airlines has just entered voluntary administration.

bobnowhere

Oct 26, 2017
Elsewhere for 8 minutes
777's airline in Australia was hilarious. Imagine a situation where all the big airlines concentrate on big cities, London to Manchester etc..., Bonza (777) decided to go for routes like Scunthorpe to Torquay.

Absolute scam company

dstarMDA

Dec 22, 2017
Bellingham's influence has been quite reduced those last few weeks. Wonder if he's paying for all those last minutes efforts all year