Devil

Oct 25, 2017
Why are bayern fans whistling Kross?

He left Bayern on bad terms, cause our club didn't want to pay him enough/didn't see his potential (me neither, back then) and our now ex-president said some dumb stuff about him afterwards, as he tends to do. Kroos said some stuff back, and also that it's unlikely he'd ever go back to Bayern, which is fair.

As a Bayern fan, Kroos came out way better than Hoeneß out of this. I see no reason to have bad feelings towards him. It's Hoeneß' fault the well got poisoned.

Edit:
Also, the whistling doesn't seem to be coordinated by the ultra section, it's just some salty random fans being salty.

Luke92

Jan 31, 2019
Why are bayern fans whistling Kross?
Hoeneß has been shit-talking Kroos for years because of a mix of reaching the higher stages of being senile and being butthurt Kroos left for Real after being treated what Kroos considered badly.

And your average Bayern fans does what the big Uli shit talks. Though I guess it's getting less as Hoeneß sounds more and more deranged with every day.

NerevaRising

Oct 5, 2018
Thanks for explaining! for some reason I thought they parted on good terms and it was some recent event causing the animosity

Luke92

Jan 31, 2019
It's incredible to think about what Bayern has spent on CBs and then you have Eric Dier playing a semi final with Kim shitting the bed.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
As a neutral it's fun that the knockout stages have for the most part had the tie still be alive for the 2nd one.,

dstarMDA

Dec 22, 2017
Most surprising thing tonight is the very solid performance of the ref. He's not particularly liked in France.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
Winner of this fixture wins the CL? Hoping for some Mbappe insanity myself. Beat Real in the final before joining them or revenge for PSG's last CL final.