• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Altairre

Oct 25, 2017
Man City is just too much over two ties when you're away for the second leg and they have their ludicrous depth. The 'normal' outcome is a Man City victory, so Real Madrid has to hope for some extraordinary shit on either side.
Bellingham, Vini and Rodrygo masterclass incoming. I'm really hoping for a 5th CL spot for Germany at this point because it ain't looking so good for Dortmund next season otherwise.

HanzSnubSnub

Oct 27, 2017
I think Arsenal need to revert to a more defensive shape tonight, they've looked way too open in the last couple of game and Bayern and Villa both played through the high press pretty easily. If I see the starting line up featuring Zinchenko or Havertz in midfield I will not be impressed
I agree. I expect Bayern will be attacking focused since it's their home turf and they proved how dangerous they can be at the Emirates. A more defensive shape and discipline is what is needed for a win.

I do not want to see Zinchenko playing tonight because the left back position was repeatedly exploited by Bayern at the Emirates due to Zinny being in the midfield. Bayern have extreme pace and we need Tomiyasu and two DMs to deal with that.

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
two things can happen tonight:

its either the rodrygo show and kids will cry of joy or its the rodrigo show and kids will cry of despair because evil have won.

hopefully its the former.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Arsenal lineup is the one I would have picked, I don't like Martinelli at the moment but there's just no pace in the team without him

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Foden switches teams mid match, he and Camavinga link up for a combined 12 goals and assists in the second half.

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Foden switches teams mid match, he and Camavinga link up for a combined 12 goals and assists in the second half.

Football becomes a solved game and everyone loses interest.

WNBA takes over the world.

iowa-iowawbb.gif

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Decent half for Arsenal, could do with a bit more from Saka. Bayern have played on the counter more than I thought they would at home

Altairre

Oct 25, 2017
Looks inevitable that City are gonna score. Real really need to make one of those counter situations count. Can't see them winning if they concede the equalizer.

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Hard to see how Bayern score a goal in this game. Their corners have been awful.

Edit - jinx successful

AnilP228

Mar 14, 2018
Arsenal look too tired. They've not done enough in this second half.

City dominating the ball. Hope this goes to ET. Mad to think they play again on Saturday at Wembley.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Bayern have been so comfortable since the goal, Arsenal just don't seem to have the fitness to go for 90 minutes anymore

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Real have been dominated since they scored their early goal. They're lucky this is 1-1, City could've been up 2-3 goals by now.