• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Pathetic from Arsenal really. Had complete control of the game until Bayern scored then just gave up. Can't say I didn't enjoy it.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
If Arsenal can't motivate themselves to win at Wolves I'll genuinely be looking at Villa's points with Chelsea and Tottenham coming up next

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Season over in the span of 3 days....fucking gutted.

Arteta outclassed over 2 legs by a manager who's waiting to be sacked...brilliant...

Saka......yeesh nevermind....

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
To be honest the biggest problem arsenal seems to have is that they have a manager that is unable to make proper readjustments during the game. Happened during the first game and happened tonight.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Really? 14 goals 7 assists in league this season. 4 goals 4 assists in CL including a nice goal in the first leg. Stop spouting shite.

I think it's fair to say Arsenal badly need an alternative to Saka in the squad, there's been too many games this season where he's completely disappeared but stayed on for 90 because there's no one else

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Look to be fair to Arteta, Arsenal usually crumble in Feb already rather than only in April. We'll still win nothing but it's progress

AwShucks

Oct 27, 2017
Man, did Real even want to win this game. I've been watching since start of second half and they just didn't seem like they wanted to push at all.