• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
In how many hours though? Most people don't want to have to make this the primary game they play for a long period of time.
60-ish hours before all the weekly quests had been released? I mean, I did it during two work weeks on my main. Honestly, just playing a bit in each of the modes gets you pretty far.

I don't think that's an unreasonable amount of time for a nearly 3 month pass.

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they should stop nerfing XP gain into the ground then, and pushing vbuck rewards out to like level 130+ when you used to be able to get them all before 100.

oh yeah, agreed! i mainly only play the quests on solo zerobuild BR and have been sad that they do expect you to play all the modes now to even get your vbucks back :/

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
It's a bit annoying that exp for playing BR seems to have been spread out to other modes. I don't want to play those modes. If they're gonna cut afk'ing out make BR give more exp.

I really don't think overall XP is that bad. I maxed out two accounts in a month and that was without playing them at the same time.
You are an extreme minority straight up.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017

So a minimum one month delay, hope they'll do an official Epic Gamemode for this though and update it regularly, even though without rewards I doubt much people would play that.
Could be another interesting way to get our daily Creative XP.
At least we're getting this https://redd.it/1cc3tf1
Also what's this about a LEGO battle pass? That sounds horrible.

Was planned to be added before its December launch apparently.
I'd prefer a pass rather than 20€/25€ for a few building, but let's see if it's worth it beforehand.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I was complaining yesterday that Apollo couldn't interact with Artemis, but I guess they fixed it with Tuesday's patch when they added him as an NPC. Both have lines for playing as the other now

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Got Appa. I can go back to just doing dailies outside of friend sessions. Playing extra for the event got me into the upper 80s so I might still be on track to get all the V-bucks as long as they don't nerf XP and Star Wars is more than a checkpoint or two and a set of lightsabers this year.

Oct 25, 2017
I cannot wait to be done with Avatar. this meta on zero builds is the fucking worst. Just the combo of air and waterbending has turned the entire game into third party hell. Oh you have high ground on a mountain with a good vantage point because you rotated early to get a good spot? Fuck you, someone is airbending up the side of the mountain to get right in your face with some throwing ice.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I cannot wait to be done with Avatar. this meta on zero builds is the fucking worst. Just the combo of air and waterbending has turned the entire game into third party hell. Oh you have high ground on a mountain with a good vantage point because you rotated early to get a good spot? Fuck you, someone is airbending up the side of the mountain to get right in your face with some throwing ice.
It's really boring

Find Water Bending, Air Bending and a shotgun and then just endlessly roam the map picking off stragglers. Then at the end it just turns into an Air Bender nonsense race thing

There comes a point where I don't even go in houses or even notice anything besides roaming around. No other gun than a shotgun has any purpose once you get Water Bending

Oct 25, 2017
It's really boring

Find Water Bending, Air Bending and a shotgun and then just endlessly roam the map picking off stragglers. Then at the end it just turns into an Air Bender nonsense race thing

There comes a point where I don't even go in houses or even notice anything besides roaming around. No other gun than a shotgun has any purpose once you get Water Bending

Oh the endgames being like 5 dudes playing chicken with airbending in a tiny ass circle is just the absolute worst. Just no one wanting to stop using it because as soon as you try to stop and kill someone, someone else will just zip up behind you and now you're on a 15 second cooldown.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
Yeah, as someone who loves ATLA, this event couldn't have been worse, gameplay wise.
The cosmetics were cool, and thank god you can complete the pass AND get Appa just by playing creative (thank you for the tip, btw, from the discussion we had 4 pages ago), but the mythics ruined the game for me.
I haven't played Zero Builld or BR in almost 2 weeks, and I'm not touching it until those braindead mythics get removed.

Cant believe I skipped on the game during the event from my favorite cartoon and will be jumping back in for the event with the franchise I literally could not care less about.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Oh the endgames being like 5 dudes playing chicken with airbending in a tiny ass circle is just the absolute worst. Just no one wanting to stop using it because as soon as you try to stop and kill someone, someone else will just zip up behind you and now you're on a 15 second cooldown.

I like the Avatar weapons a lot, but yeah, this is exactly the central issue with Airbending. I love that move, but it's absolutely misused and just kind of unbalances play. But traversal powers SHOULD be more common or even built into the experience instead of made into mythics, in my opinion.

OP
OP
rpm

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Hey rpm buddy. no FNCS stream and rewards today? When are the next one? Next Sunday?
It's bye week.

7Mu2HbX.png

FNCS starts back up week after next, there will probably be a drop then

Smudge

Feb 15, 2024
Yeah... I don't think the Avatar mythics are as well balanced as the Greek god ones, it feels like people instantly shred into my health with water bending. Earth and fire are a bit pointless for me to regularly use and air is... alright, I'm not bad at hitting people speeding by and it can be fun to use. But the wings of icarus at least had limits to using it and a huge hitbox, the chains of hades were mostly a close-range thing unlike water bending which will zap you from halfway across the map, and zeus' lightning bolt deals good damage but is balanced so that you can snipe them down quickly enough. Mixed feelings about this collab.

Lego battle pass isn't surprising but I can't help but think that there's too much limited time content in this game after so many years, and now limited time build sets? I guess it's better than buying sets in the shop, never in my life would I care enough about the lego mode to pick up those. I don't know, with all these modes tacked onto the game it almost seems inevitable they'll have to bring back old battle passes eventually.

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
So are they giving up on rocket racing already? Seems to be worse in some ways since the neon update and still can't check daily quests without going back to main menu.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Wound up buying the Perseus quest pack because frankly I'm just so burned out on the weaker EXP game in this post-season to get all the super skins naturally. On the plus side, Perseus looks cool and the Shredder cape actually meshes pretty perfectly with his back.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
Why are Aang players absolute monsters at this game lol

Every time I see an Aang I know I'm facing pretty much the most aggressive player in the game with the best aim. Even if you disengage they will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until one of the two of you are dead

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Why are Aang players absolute monsters at this game lol

Every time I see an Aang I know I'm facing pretty much the most aggressive player in the game with the best aim. Even if you disengage they will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until one of the two of you are dead

I thought that was Spirit Korra. My friend has been running Avatar State Aang and he should really not risk the cycle like that.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone else have trouble seeing all the customization options for certain skins (like the new NBA ones) in the store menu? This is on PS5. Like, I'm not able to scroll all the way down.

DuckSauce