Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Me just learning they removed every way of getting AFK XP in Lego last week, next season the struggle will be real.
Guess I finally have to build that AFK endurance in StW.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
Just grabbed the Perseus pack since I had my crew vbucks and less than 30 levels to go. Realistically how easy is it to pop into games and run around doing just quest stuff for levels?

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
What's the power up that lets you teleport around endlessly? I see people just zapping all over nonstop in some gunfights. I see the river only gives you 3 but this is insane

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I've been trying to get used to dual stick aiming since I've been using gyro since the start but wanted to try may hand at dual. Man, I fucking suck. Had to get off because I was so angry and mad at myself, it's rough out here.

What's the power up that lets you teleport around endlessly? I see people just zapping all over nonstop in some gunfights. I see the river only gives you 3 but this is insane
The Cerberus medallion gives you recharging dashes, but that's the only way beyond the water.

Oct 25, 2017

The Cerberus medallion gives you three that regenerate over time. If you're playing squads or what not and one person has it, they can drop it for other team members so the whole team can have the dash, but otherwise, only the person with the medallion should be able to zip around constantly like that. Unless final circle is around the underworld area and then everyone will be dashing

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Finally finished all of the Star Wars times quests. Annoying that some of the lego quests are only doable in Survival mode and the game does not indicate which. Stupid menu.

Oct 25, 2017
The Chain of Hades is quickly becoming my go to close range weapon which is crazy in a season with a shotgun as busted as the gatekeeper. The pull into the combo won't kill someone at full, but it does a shit ton of damage and the combination of being pulled toward you and then getting hit by the knockback usually has dudes so disoriented they can't really do much so I'm leaving fights in better shape then I would be in if I just got into a shotgun fight with someone

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
The Chain of Hades is quickly becoming my go to close range weapon which is crazy in a season with a shotgun as busted as the gatekeeper. The pull into the combo won't kill someone at full, but it does a shit ton of damage and the combination of being pulled toward you and then getting hit by the knockback usually has dudes so disoriented they can't really do much so I'm leaving fights in better shape then I would be in if I just got into a shotgun fight with someone
Yeah, I noticed a lot of the people I died to last night were using it lol, seems people are all in after the damage buff. Granted it is very fun to use so I usually grab one of if I see it. I drop my smg slot for it. Whip + shotgun is just too good

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I think the chain kinda falls off late game when everyone is running a Sniper Rifle and/or Water Bending

But man, that first half of the game where most people have, at best, a blue SMG, that thing can clean up

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I noticed a lot of the people I died to last night were using it lol, seems people are all in after the damage buff. Granted it is very fun to use so I usually grab one of if I see it. I drop my smg slot for it. Whip + shotgun is just too good

Yeah I've been landing Grim Gates more often because if I can find a chain and I manage to win it and kill the boss, the chain + the mythic gatekeeper + the dashes are just an insane combo and it makes me a menace

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Looks like the build up for the mini live event is beginning to start. The clouds around mt Olympus have begun to darken. Looks like this is leading to a more extensive mini event than last season so I'm looking forward to seeing what they do. We know that they had to cut back on the narrative due to the other modes but I'm glad they've seemingly found some way to do a mini event every season

Edit: uh I guess all the statue stuff is happening today because the eyes just lit up

Last edited:

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I think the story is gonna end with Hope being this pantheon's version of Pandora

Hope (the concept) is obviously related to Pandora and a lot of modern retellings seem to make Pandora into a hero figure for mankind, rather than Zeus' weird misogynistic little project to get back at those wiley (all male) humans

I assume she'll be the one who seals the gods back into Pandora's box, but not before Zeus throws a hissy fit and ruins the whole map

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
Between the new Dummy Joyride missions, and now Fortnite enabling Supercharged XP, looks like Epic realized that they went too hard on the xp nerfs.
Honestly, if you only play BR, it sounds like hell getting to lvl 200 this season.

Oct 25, 2017
Between the new Dummy Joyride missions, and now Fortnite enabling Supercharged XP, looks like Epic realized that they went too hard on the xp nerfs.
Honestly, if you only play BR, it sounds like hell getting to lvl 200 this season.

Last season I was thinking "wow I'm sure am glad it's really easy to get XP in other modes because you really don't get much for BR right now" and this season has proved that point. Honestly don't know if I'm going to hit 200 or not and I've been playing a decent amount

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
Last season I was thinking "wow I'm sure am glad it's really easy to get XP in other modes because you really don't get much for BR right now" and this season has proved that point. Honestly don't know if I'm going to hit 200 or not and I've been playing a decent amount
yup, the final nail in the coffin was removing most of the XP from Rocket Racing. Even if you didnt like the mode a lot, playing 4/5 races a day would easily give you a level worth of exp before.
I'm currently lvl 196, and obviously I'm gonna go over 200 until the end with these quests, but last season, by this time, 2 weeks or so from the end, I was almost lvl 300.
The difference from one season to the other? Rocket Racing (and obviously I played a lot less BR this season too).
Im not even kidding when I say I got 70 levels last season from Racing alone. Plus like 50 from Lego and Festival.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
The mt Olympus sword is charging up for the next part of the live event if anyone wants to get in game when it fills up. I believe it will be doing this three(?) times before the next stage

Edit: if you missed the first strike it looks like the only other one will come when the corruption around Pandora's box is spread the most. I wonder if this is leading to the water all around the island changing like rumored?

Last edited:

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
The mt Olympus sword is charging up for the next part of the live event if anyone wants to get in game when it fills up. I believe it will be doing this three(?) times before the next stage

Edit: if you missed the first strike it looks like the only other one will come when the corruption around Pandora's box is spread the most. I wonder if this is leading to the water all around the island changing like rumored?

Changing to the soul water? That'd be nice. I like using that to zip around or cross valleys with little cover quicker.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

I had no clue this was happening but just coincidentally was in a game when it went off. Scared the crap outta me.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Damn it I missed the first lightning striking Pandora's box from the statue event. rpm do you know when the seocn strike and other phases will start? I searched everywhere but couldn't find an exact date.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Considering today's new quests with the car, this is definitely a Season 3 skin
n5ZieMY.png

Guess the Lizard one also is, and most probably the obligatory BP furry scaly skin.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I'm updating all of my cosmetics for the first time in a couple months and I'm realizing that they removed all of the rarities?

Why in the world would they do that? Aside from making the cosmetic collection look boring, the color coded items and rarities helped with organization and sorting through items faster.

Just about every single UI choice they've made over the past half year has been bad.

Oct 27, 2017
Las Vegas
Reasoning is basically that they felt the rarity system was a bit antiquated and doesn't really have any relevance to other modes outside of BR. Added benefit being it allows them to be more fluid with pricing and not adhere to pricing based on rarity, which we've definitely already seen with some of the stuff released since. There was a lot of outcry over the Avatar skins in that regard for example.

Oct 29, 2017
Aaaaaand done with this season. Got the final weekly quest reward and I'm set. Don't super care about Star Wars sprays and the like so will hold off until new stuff is in. Final level, 215

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
Reasoning is basically that they felt the rarity system was a bit antiquated and doesn't really have any relevance to other modes outside of BR. Added benefit being it allows them to be more fluid with pricing and not adhere to pricing based on rarity, which we've definitely already seen with some of the stuff released since. There was a lot

Funnily when they said that awhile Lego's tools are also based on Fortnite Rarity System.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Waterbending + gate keeper + chain + wings + healing item is the load out for me this season. Cooked incredibly hard last night, even had a match where I carried my duo partner who is a lot better at this than me. So many fun items but I will admit that while I love the waterbending that boy is not right.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'll grab Titan I just love the more traditional greek mythology skin unlike say Apollo. Guess the Galaxy Ares pickaxe will suit him in 4 months.
Also not interested in the Mad Max season unless there's some big surprise for skins.

ethanradd

Oct 30, 2017
With the help of the Lego XP farming, and a lot of free time to play this season, for the first time ever I have reached level 200! ..I have beaten Fortnite.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
The final lightning strike should be coming today as the end of this part of the live event just got decrypted. It looks really cool so get in if you can. I'm gonna try and line up my lunch break with and rush home to see if I can get in. Should be 2 pm eastern for me I think