• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
https://status.epicgames.com/

kpUHnbWz_o.png

3MLtBKs9_o.png

From my perspective I was in a 1hr 8m queue, which I got to the end of and got hit by an error and then put into a 1hr 40m queue. Which has 52 minutes left on it, but am assuming will just result in an error as well when it finishes. Hard to have faith when you're stuck staring at a jpg with a countdown on it for 3hrs total lol.

Seems people are unable to play other games like Alan Wake II or Rocket League as well.

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw the new chapter 5 season trailer and it actually looks sick. Haven't played in years but now I must lol.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
It's on you, if you miss finishing the leftover quests of the game before downtime, it's on you.
If you miss getting the free Eminem skin and Loading Screen , it's on you.
If you miss playing the games you paid for today, it's on you.
If you fail to enter the event twice after while those who paid nothing or those who already attended take your place, it's on you.
Capiche?

OP
OP
Kyuuji

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
It's on you, if you miss finishing the leftover quests of the game before downtime, it's on you.
If you miss getting the free Eminem skin and Loading Screen , it's on you.
If you miss playing the games you paid for today, it's on you.
It's true. I have let Tim Epic down today.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
That happens when you put everything inside one basket. Now those that don't care about Fortnite have issue playing other games.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I bought the Eminem skin but I don't think it should let me have a place reserved for the event.

OFC this won't favorise you. ACtually I got full packs of all skins of him twice one for me and one for a family member, I let calculate the sum.
Yet those who never paid a thing could join the event and get the skin and those who already joined may even rejoin twice and thrice while the people like us may be kicked again.
How difficult for them to make a system that puts in favor those who bought and those who didn't attend and kick those who attended before?
OFC they don't care.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
OFC this won't favorise you. ACtually I got full packs of all skins of him twice one for me and one for a family member, I let calculate the sum.
Yet those who never paid a thing could join the event and get the skin and those who already joined may even rejoin twice and thrice while the people like us may be kicked again.
How difficult for them to make a system that puts in favor those who bought and those who didn't attend and kick those who attended before?
OFC they don't care.
I agree those who already played the event should be kicked out, but buying stuff shouldn't give any advantage. And I bought a LOT of stuff in Fortnite

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I agree those who already played the event should be kicked out, but buying stuff shouldn't give any advantage. And I bought a LOT of stuff in Fortnite

I meant buying the said event stuff like how some services allow those who paid to get premium deal and with less wait, but at leats kick those who attended. This could be simple. But they want to bloat the numbers again for their own glory at the expenses of victims like us.

senj

Nov 6, 2017
Crazy that you cannot play a single player game like Alan Wake 2 because of high demand for Fortnite. Like separate your SP DRM service from your MP login system ffs.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
OP
OP
Kyuuji

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Yep. 1hr 8m queue and then a 1hr 40m queue just to get this. So stupid.

I7shksBZ_o.jpeg

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Tried to catch the first event. 1 hour, 45 minute wait. Missed that one.
Thought about trying to catch the second event. Logged in about an hour ahead of the 5PM show. 1 hour, 30 minute wait. Gave up.

Looked at what people were saying about the event and the phrases "meh" "most dog-shit events I've ever seen" and "lame as hell" were freely tossed around. Won't be bothering with trying to catch the later show.

Edit: That is to say, the hype and outages as a result of this event are very much not worth it.

Last edited:

DuckSauce