PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
What kind of dystopian bullshit is this. You cant play your single player game because this whole ass other game is bringing down the entire service. Just another reason to never buy always online games.

The thing is some defend what is happening which is beyond fathomable throughout different sections of the services and games they offer.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I'm glad I beat Alan wake 2 this morning. Really disliking epics shit more and more

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
It is now half past midnight locally. I have not been able to play the single player game that I bought for around 4 hours. What the fuck epic?!?

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, I went to see a movie expecting it to be fine when I got back. Fortnite got huge, even by Fortnite standards haha

AnimeJesus

Oct 27, 2017
I assumed when a season ends there's usually a day or so of Fortnite being unavailable. Is that not the case anymore? Was it just supposed to roll into the new season?

XaosWolf

One Winged Slayer - Powered by Friendship™
Oct 27, 2017
Everything is listed as back up. They still have another event rerun to go through in 3 hours so get logged into your completely separate single-player games whilst you can.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
But how is this possible? It's just another icon on the desktop.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
It was pretty funny watching a third party tournament for Rocket League earlier and they had to keep cutting to a break while trying to successfully make a lobby to get the pro players in a match. What a shit show lol.