• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Asukui

Oct 25, 2017
600x600bb.jpg

Can i get the corners rounded ?

Here you go:

TENqhzR.png

https://imgur.com/TENqhzR

CQC

Oct 25, 2017
http://www./forum/image.php?u=329121&dateline=1483066565

Can someone make my avatar 200 x 200? Keep it transparent, please.

CQC

Oct 25, 2017
It's still not working :/ I appreciate the help though. I'll be patient.

Asukui

Oct 25, 2017
That's frustrating :\ Yeah hopefully it's just a matter of waiting for it to pop up.

CQC

Oct 25, 2017
Sure thing, I can wait if no one does before you come back. Thanks anyway!

OléGunner

Oct 25, 2017
Airborne Aquarium
Great, I've needed this thread since era launch!

Can anyone make the pics below a transparent background with an avatar sized Dave please, I'm still tryna pick between the two.

2001spaceodysseyspacesuit2.jpg

1013774.jpg

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Could I get an avatar out of this artwork? With both Links in it if possible? Thanks so much!

ZeldaBotW_thanks_B_1280_1024.jpg

Googleplex

Oct 25, 2017
I think the picture of Cyclops in my profile would look better with a transparent background. I'd appreciate it if someone could do that for me.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, so I know I asked for an avatar already, but it had a bit too much white space on the outside of the dragon.

I tried to add spikes to the design, which...are better, but not quite what I'm looking for.

So I decided to add a thorn design on the ouside of the dragon. But I don't know how to make it 1. Make the white outside the black circle transparent (like it is in my current avatar) and how to resize it so that it doesn't look like butt. So that I request of you, Era. Or, if you have suggestions of a good design to put between the dragon and the black ring, let me know. Thanks!

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, so I know I asked for an avatar already, but it had a bit too much white space on the outside of the dragon.

I tried to add spikes to the design, which...are better, but not quite what I'm looking for.

So I decided to add a thorn design on the ouside of the dragon. But I don't know how to make it 1. Make the white outside the black circle transparent (like it is in my current avatar) and how to resize it so that it doesn't look like butt. So that I request of you, Era. Or, if you have suggestions of a good design to put between the dragon and the black ring, let me know. Thanks!
TyRJGiM.png

3RxH22l.png

One 200x200 and one 98x98 due to Quick's suggestion earlier.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Vleek. I could do some stuff with that avatar but I'm just off to work. If you wait I'll sort you out in about 9 or so hours.

Edit:beaten but I'll still have a bash later if you want.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Vleek. I could do some stuff with that avatar but I'm just off to work. If you wait I'll sort you out in about 9 or so hours.
Edit:beaten but I'll still have a bash later if you want.
Go for it. I'm gonna leave the original art here for you to get as creative as you want with it.

The main problem I have is that the outer white ring just feels at tad empty. Maybe the solution is something as simple as shrinking the black ring, but snake's head makes it hard, since it sticks out to the side so much. But at the same time, you don't want to tilt it so that it looks uneven and weird.

Feel free to go nuts.

Anyone is free to get as creative as they want with it. I'll pick out the one I like best. A few things I want for sure: The color of the black ring has to match the shade of the design. It looks off if it's pure black vs the very, very, very dark shade of grey this design is. And while you can mess around with the design of the circle (like, making it a circle of weaved thorns or something) , I definitely want it to be some kind of circle enclosing the snake. There is some white inside the dragon with the Triskelion as well. That one I don't mind as much, but if you have a clever idea with which to fill it, don't let me stop you.

And thank you!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gah, can't upload an avatar, I got one that is 15Kb but it always tells me that it's over 50Kb.

Edit: resized.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
Quick question, we doing any themed avatar requests or will those threads be separate? Since it's October I was hoping the Halloween avatar thread would happen.

Also if anyone can make my avatar transparent background that would be wonderful.

Hank Hill

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently, you have to resize the image to 192x192 to be able to use it.