• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tom_Cody

Oct 28, 2017
Is one of these ok? It was kind of tough to crop that guy out, but I tried. I also tried to rotate him a little so he's standing up straight.

WK3BtaD.png

KNy26GU.png
I see what you mean about the cropping trouble and the rotation, but I'm very happy with the end result. Thank You so much!

Tiber

Nov 1, 2017
Oddly I was able to find a cutout version of Goten blue, but could someone please put this in a format reset era will accept for an avatar? I managed to make the file small enough but it had a black background.
SSJGSSJ%2BGoten.png

Sorry if this is a super basic request

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Oddly I was able to find a cutout version of Goten blue, but could someone please put this in a format reset era will accept for an avatar? I managed to make the file small enough but it had a black background.
SSJGSSJ%2BGoten.png

Sorry if this is a super basic request
Does this work?

k0lbomp.png

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I wish I knew about this thread sooner.

Bit of a challenging one, but if anyone could pull it off it'd be fantastic:

This thumbnail, avatar-size and with a transparent background.

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
DVcyiIQU8AAlNou.jpg

Would love if someone could get a close-up on Donald Glover's face mainly from this shot. Thanks in advance!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
DVcyiIQU8AAlNou.jpg

Would love if someone could get a close-up on Donald Glover's face mainly from this shot. Thanks in advance!
Ok, so at first I think I misread your request and just straight up cropped out Donald's face haha.

H4TZKRb.png

But then I reread it and noticed you just asked for a close-up, so I made a few other ones as well, both with and without transparent backgrounds. Hopefully one of these is ok.

13s0pLQ.png

UudPiHt.png

yn2ekNi.png

EBo1M0j.png

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, so at first I think I misread your request and just straight up cropped out Donald's face haha.

H4TZKRb.png

But then I reread it and noticed you just asked for a close-up, so I made a few other ones as well, both with and without transparent backgrounds. Hopefully one of these is ok.

13s0pLQ.png

UudPiHt.png

yn2ekNi.png

EBo1M0j.png

Haha, thanks these were just what I was looking for!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Hi there,

could someone please resize this image to fit resetera avatar/icon standards? Direct URL: https://i.imgur.com/tS5HPdN.png

if not, then this image to fit resetera standards. Direct URL: https://i.imgur.com/wRTtPQI.png

Thank you! :)
Here ya go! I was tempted to only link to the second one though, and I highly recommend you do go with that one lol. Join the Hella Awesome Chloe Avatar Club today! (And if you're an LiS fan, stop by the LiS Community Thread too!)

eXfhiil.png

WQsCQOU.png

lino

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Riku02.jpg

Can someone please make it transparent with only Riku and his keyblade! Thank you!

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Want to see how this looks. Can I get this with transparent background, one full image and zoomed in to where the cat's arms are (focusing on the cat's face and his placement).

0PxpCNX.jpg

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Can I get these made into avatars to use on here, please?
img_11.jpg

large.jpg
Hopefully these are ok!

DuT1mlO.png

xEctBsj.png

Ovml85H.png

x3P0K2M.png

Want to see how this looks. Can I get this with transparent background, one full image and zoomed in to where the cat's arms are (focusing on the cat's face and his placement).

0PxpCNX.jpg
And as for you my friend, before I get working on the transparency I just wanted to make sure I have it cropped how you want it. Is this what you were looking for? I know it's kind of tough to put it into words so I figured I'd just give it a practice crop first and see if it's ok before I go further with it.

L2rz5HN.png

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And as for you my friend, before I get working on the transparency I just wanted to make sure I have it cropped how you want it. Is this what you were looking for? I know it's kind of tough to put it into words so I figured I'd just give it a practice crop first and see if it's ok before I go further with it.

L2rz5HN.png

Yeah that should work I think

Asukui

Oct 25, 2017
Hello

Is is possible to have these three avatars smooth'd out

As in the outer ring/border to be more smooth without protruding corners (with the exception of the right corner horn)

Thank You very much for the time.
6ejdQRw.png
4817YjG.png
ZuP1ugj.png

Also if somehow you can make one of them look shiny/reflective like some badge that would be a splendid BONUS that I would truly appreciate.

My photoshop skills can only go so far with this avi I made lol

Again, Thank you so much.

Let me know how these work:

I7zZGNe.png
UpkCeOp.png

jOqTW3t.png
mSXsfdk.png

s98aTCW.png
vrQf2Eg.png

e3rmlrb.png
Wf6mGsW.png

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Could someone make a transparent avatar for the girl on the right for the first image, for the catgirl in the second one and for the redhair in the third? Thanks a lot.

5qIjBvI.jpg

DQ005vlVAAEk6Au.jpg

Last edited:

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Could someone make a transparent avatar for the girl on the right for the first image, for the catgirl in the second one and for the redhair in the third? Thanks a lot.

5qIjBvI.jpg

DQ005vlVAAEk6Au.jpg
Not sure how you wanted these cropped exactly, so I hope one of these is ok.

Also, I performed some "Photoshop Magic" (also known as "auto-contrast") and brightened up that second one's colors a bit there in case you like how that looks better.

PNlk90n.png

PK7pnDu.png

6v0uWZw.png