Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Is one of these ok? I can crop it differently too if you want.

PbsEmMI.png

6WSdr3y.png

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
This will probably be a hard request considering TLJ isn't out on Blu-Ray or anything. But, I'd like an avatar:

of Luke Skywalker from Ben Solo's dream perspective. The shot where he's looking down at him, green lightsaber ignited, about to strike down Ben.

It's alright if it can't be done tho.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If someone could cut the background out of this image and make it and avatar for me, that'd be swell. So keep the blue border and the character.

g80rsv3i0uh01.jpg

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
If someone could cut the background out of this image and make it and avatar for me, that'd be swell. So keep the blue border and the character.

g80rsv3i0uh01.jpg
Does one of these look ok? I kept the background inside the blue border for one of them, and then another that made that transparent as well.

hnUw8Yt.png

mpjYTXd.png

Kovaelin

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Would anybody be able to help me make this look more "cold"? I'd like her visor to glow blue and her complexion be more pale, with blue-ish lips. I'd also like to darken the background, but keep a bit of a glow. Thank you!

yUyaB.png

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Could someone create an avatar out of deathgun below?

screenshot-2014-08-20-01-23-10.png
Here's a few options. I tried doing some "Photoshop magic" (also known as auto-tone) to the second options for each to maybe make it look a little bit better as an avatar, but I don't really know what I'm doing so if those look worse then that is why.

YPYqqeX.png
sydDHtN.png

0uAZAyy.png
TlWghWX.png

aoa4Bkn.png
T2VmE2w.png

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
can someone make this into an avatar?
dVBQBnC.jpg
I tried doing a transparent background, but I honestly don't think it looks that good. The white glow around the hair and hand especially just make it kind of hard to crop it while also making it look good. I can try again if you want, but otherwise here's just a normal version:

bE2arlv.jpg

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Could somebody put this dog's head/face over Kenshiro's (from Hokuto no Ken)? Gotta show my hype for Hokuto ga Gotoku. Sorry for the odd request, but hopefully it's somewhat fun. I don't have a recommended picture to use. Whichever one you think is badass or suiting for the dog.

Transparency
6JXUtse.png

Original

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Could somebody put this dog's head/face over Kenshiro's (from Hokuto no Ken)? Gotta show my hype for Hokuto ga Gotoku. Sorry for the odd request, but hopefully it's somewhat fun. I don't have a recommended picture to use. Whichever one you think is badass or suiting for the dog.

Transparency
6JXUtse.png

Original
Something like this? (I'm not familiar with the anime, but I think this is the right character, it's the "You are already dead" guy, right?)

JPizJxq.png

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Fantomas You do some incredible work here. Almost every request lately has been filled by you. This is my first time even checking this thread out and I'm surprised to see how much work you've been doing over the last few pages. You're the star of the show, it seems.

Do you mostly just do edits or can you do redraws too? I've been shopping around the possibility of a redraw of my avatar (which I have had for five years!) and am looking at my options.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas You do some incredible work here. Almost every request lately has been filled by you. This is my first time even checking this thread out and I'm surprised to see how much work you've been doing over the last few pages. You're the star of the show, it seems.

Do you mostly just do edits or can you do redraws too? I've been shopping around the possibility of a redraw of my avatar (which I have had for five years!) and am looking at my options.
Haha, thanks! I don't have much goin on lately so I've just been watching the thread and helping out as often as I can

I'm mainly just good at doing the transparent backgrounds, I'm not really an artist or anything.