• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Mantis

Oct 30, 2017
Tempting, but I'll just wait for the full version. Playing the demo and then going back to waiting for the game will be torture!

Oct 25, 2017
I've tried playing FH3 on thrustmaster 300 and stopped after two hours. Wheel support is just bad.
Hopefully it will at-least get to Forza 7 level.
Damn. I have tendinitis in my wrists and having to put constant pressure on a stick, which most racing games do to steer, really aggravates it. Was hoping a wheel would be a solid option.

bshock

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
With the Ultimate Edition pre ordered, I'm just gonna wait it out and continue playing FH3. Will be tough to resist seeing how it looks in glorious 4K tho.

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
Huge Horizon fan since 1. I regard Horizon 3 as the best racer ever. I'm gonna do the same as you i think. Gotta be strong and resist the urge to play and just go in all fresh with the ultimate edition.
I also regard Horizon 3 as the best arcade racer ever. By quite a margin as well.
It helps I have a few other games to play, but I really feel it is the right decision to hold off. It is very tempting just to check it out, but waiting and playing the actual game at release will be well worth it. Good things come to those that wait and all that stuff.

koshiro

Oct 27, 2017
Interested to see if it'll run at 30fps on my Surface Book 2 - I have the 13" with the 1050, and Forza Horizon 3 kinda struggled. Not by a huge amount, but enough that it put me off. Perhaps 4 will be a little more optimised/efficient?

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Heck yeah! I need this to kick start my hype for Horizon 4. The game looks incredible, but I just haven't felt an urge to play a racing game recently.

Oct 25, 2017
Is this going to support the special rumble trigger tech on PC? I recently got an Xbone controller and just assumed I'd never experience the magic.

OP
OP
atmuh

atmuh

Oct 25, 2017
demo definitely has to be today, they added this 10 point bonus on the MS Rewards page:

vgbKepR.png

note: it only shows as redeemed because I clicked the link, the demo isn't live yet

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
I only now just realized you arent a moderator on this site.

I cant even remember the last time I saw a post from you I disagreed with or a time you werent informative in whatever you posted.
Get this man a Moderator badge.

Haha thanks. Dont need to be mod tho. Just let me do my thing. Also the time i posted can be wrong also still haha.

dragn

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
do you still need the current win10 build to download new games? gsync is shit since 1803

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Why is my DL speed expressed in Mb/s? MS, you dinks.

It's maxing my connection which is fantastic but why are they trying to spin the numbers like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.