Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
AG is being very kind with its ani
got my girl yingzhao with the selector and snagged a inzanami in 20 pulls and got her factor since i was 10 away from pity

now if only that PC client was around everytime i think about playing this i got ...i wish this was on PC

Yeah I tried going back in for anniversary and snagged Izanami + Athena, and will probably use the selector for Gengchen. The main problem for me is that AG gameplay is just not very compelling and needs a ton of grinding. Usually you just spam that one event stage over and over. In terms of combat, WW feels a lot better then AG, where it feels like you are trying to complete a DPS check against a training dummy, but its early days in WW.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
On twitter they are having folks guess who the new Bunny Girls are, curious if they are actually new characters or just outfits?

Although it's so weird, I have never seen it done before, but on the tweets... It like... has images of the characters you can guess and when you click on one, it creates a tweet with your guess? I haven't ever seen a tweet like that before with intractable images. Nor structured where there is one big image and then a bunch of smaller images below it.
Not expecting the pink one to be Pepper or Alice (complexion seemed a bit too light to be the former, and not light enough for the latter). Quite positive the green one is Soda, given the mole.

Either way, I expect both to be more $60 gacha outfits that I won't be paying for even with having all but one of the characters in the poll who could wear them.

Last edited:

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
The final hint has been posted and yeah, Alice and Soda are all but confirmed. Pink one is Tetra and the only Tetra with pink hair is Alice, and the Green one has the exact same heart-shaped ahoge as Soda.

Wonder how they'll go about it. New character (Rouge), event pass skin (Soda) and gacha skin (Alice) maybe?

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
And confirmed Alice and Soda are the two Nikkes.

Based on the event description, I'm guessing Soda is getting the Alt Unit where Alice is getting a skin.

Edit: Confirmed, Soda is a new unit.

Last edited:

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
Alice is a new unit too.

Shift Up literally about to try to drain everyone of pulls before Summer banner lmfao

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
No you're right. It's super cruel. I remember the later half of last year being REALLY brutal.

So...

Last year, Bunny x777 was actually in mid-May, so there was still Queen's Order before Part 1 of the Summer Event.

But yeah, this year it looks like this time we're going straight from Bunny Event to Summer Event Part 1 (assuming they keep the formula of it being split up again).

I wonder if Bunny Soda and Alice will be Meta units lol

Regular Alice is technically still really good, but obviously Blanc and Noir are still 2 of the best units in the game.

Majunior

Jun 20, 2019
So...

Last year, Bunny x777 was actually in mid-May, so there was still Queen's Order before Part 1 of the Summer Event.

But yeah, this year it looks like this time we're going straight from Bunny Event to Summer Event Part 1 (assuming they keep the formula of it being split up again).

I wonder if Bunny Soda and Alice will be Meta units lol

Regular Alice is technically still really good, but obviously Blanc and Noir are still 2 of the best units in the game.
You're right, we got an event immediately after the 1.5 anni. Last year they went straight to 777 after half anni.

They could potentially be really strong, especially if SU wants people to run Bunny squads.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Were any of the summer units last year meta?

At least going from Prydwen, Summer Anis is considered in the Top Tier, you see her a lot in PvP in particular, though she is also good in most PvE content.

Summer Mary and Summer Helm are also Meta (though not part of the Top Tier) and can be used in a bunch of PvE content though are not good in PvP at all. Summer Neon was sadly pretty awful in all content lol

blackw0lf48

Jan 2, 2019
At least going from Prydwen, Summer Anis is considered in the Top Tier, you see her a lot in PvP in particular, though she is also good in most PvE content.

Summer Mary and Summer Helm are also Meta (though not part of the Top Tier) and can be used in a bunch of PvE content though are not good in PvP at all. Summer Neon was sadly pretty awful in all content lol

So Meta but not must-have meta (like RH, Crown, Modernia).

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
A new Alice and a new Soda, huh? Though I like both characters, they would have to be meta to get me to spend the gems for pulls. Busy building up regular Alice as it is (one of my few who has any Overclocked gear currently) and am one dupe away from getting her to MLB.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
So Meta but not must-have meta (like RH, Crown, Modernia).

Honestly if we look at overall "Seasonal" characters it goes:

Top Tier-----
SSS - No one
SS - S. Anis
Meta-----
S - S. Mary, W. Mica, S. Helm, and W. Ludmilla
Situational or Bad-----
A - No One
B - W. Rupee
C - W. Anne
D - S. Neon

(Just in case it wasn't obvious, but their rankings are determined by overall avg of how they do in all forms of content, so for all the Meta units for example, some are SS if not SSS in some content, like Winter Ludmilla is SSS for Solo Bosses cause she shines there.)

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
If they're limited units, that's only going to discourage my spending gems even more after the godawful luck I had during the Neverland event (got W. Anne, and nobody else).

EDIT: Ah, word on reddit is that they're not limited. Good, could just wish list them later if pulling for them isn't urgent.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
If they're limited units, that's only going to discourage my spending gems even more after the godawful luck I had during the Neverland event (got W. Anne, and nobody else).

EDIT: Ah, word on reddit is that they're not limited. Good, could just wish list them later if pulling for them isn't urgent.

I think the only time limited units are Seasonal and Crossovers.

Thus far all Alternate units that aren't tied to a seasonal event (Killer Wife D, Maid Privaty, Black Shadow Scarlet) aren't limited.

Edit: Wait... Is Snow White Innocent Days Limited?

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
I think the only time limited units are Seasonal and Crossovers.

Thus far all Alternate units that aren't tied to a seasonal event (Killer Wife D, Maid Privaty, Black Shadow Scarlet) aren't limited.

Edit: Wait... Is Snow White Innocent Days Limited?
Anyone who didn't get Snow White: Innocent Days during the 1st anniversary wouldn't be able to get her otherwise (much like Kilo during 1.5 and Rei before either).

EDIT: Wouldn't be surprised if she gets a re-run during the 2nd anniversary like with the selector in 1.5 letting people who missed Rei get her.

Last edited:

blackw0lf48

Jan 2, 2019
Here's hoping Bunny Alice is an AOE version of her counterpart, and just as strong.

Outside of Modernia I don't think we have a top tier AOE unit. SBS is a pseudo-AOE but struggles when there are more than six units at high CP deficit, due to distributed damage.

She's awesome for wiping out small annoying raptures though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GooZ

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be funny to see the seasonal Alice being worse than the OG version

OP
OP
GooZ

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
B.Soda is Attacker Shotgun and B.Alice is a Supporter SMG. Honestly best case for Alice because her OG character is one of the top DPS Nikke which is hard to top, not sure where to use her in a party when bunnies are a thing but a good Nikke for standard comps.
Two costumes as well is surprising, man I wish Folkwang got the privilege of getting an ALT character because she doesn't have a lot of screen time which also doesn't help that her kit isn't all that useful. But it's something, im glad they're starting to give attention some love to characters that aren't that popular.

Last edited:

Abhor

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
This is what I was hoping for because it allows them to synergize with Crown. Particularly the fact Alice constantly heals over time which builds Crown's buff stacks. This means you're not forced to use Rapunzel or break the Tia Naga pair.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
I'm good with using Rapunzel as an alternative to Naga if need be, but also recognize that I'm privileged enough to have her in the first place (having been my first Pilgrim when I started playing). And I still don't even have Tia anyway.

AlexTrevelyan

Oct 27, 2017
Nikke

I'm looking forward to finally seeing exactly how the treasure system is implemented so I can decide how I feel about it. Will my girl Frima finally wake up from her long slumber? Its unlikely but you never know!

MoG 2.0, hopefully some nice updates have happened to make it more engaging, first time around you were extremely reliant on getting certain buffs or you were screwed. I also hope they get rid of that thing where after X amount of time you stop getting buffs.

Tactics academy getting new rooms? My god what world am I living in????

I like the sneakers on Alice and Soda, works for them.

Snowbreak

Just a quick comment to say Snowbreak has done a good job not power creeping the day 1 units really fast. We're at nearly a year and Fenny/Yao are still top units. People talk about Katya and Cherno destroying everything, but from my personal experience doing co-op with random people for the past year, Fenny at worst accounts for 33% of the teams damage at the end and usually its more like 40-50%.

All that said, I'll take a broken Fenny for anni so the queen can sit on her throne alone :P

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
They're putting out the new banner type for the next Snowbreak update.

100 rolls to get the character guaranteed. Only 20 rolls above the 50/50 banner which is 80.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It's a good thing. I lost a ton of the 50/50 so spending 100 pulls for a guaranteed is much appreciated by me.

AlexTrevelyan

Oct 27, 2017
Its a good thing. The other way is still there, you just have the option of spending more pulls to avoid the 50/50 bullshit.

Last edited:

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
for a game that use 50/50 style gacha, imo it's safer than tof if you only cared for a single copy. tof 50/50 + spark at 120 is still the better implementation if you need to get dupes for the rate up chara, which the last time i touched that game, you kinda need them lol

Oct 25, 2017
I have absolutely no room for another Gacha, but I love the Kiseki/Trials Universe… can someone tell me the Northern War is no good so I can sleep at night and erase the preload before I even jump in.

Stider

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone trying Assault Lily Last Bullet W? Just launched, gameplay wise it seems to be a Sinoalice clone. Very generous pre-reg rewards at least, enough currency for 5 multis and there is a guaranteed 5* draw that doesn't require paid currency which is very rare.

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
i forgot we were getting that soon, enjoyed the anime thought the wave for the game long since died then i heard we were somehow getting it in global

Abhor

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
GOozjI7bYAAP7FF.jpg

I'll probably drop WuWa and make space for this.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
They're putting out the new banner type for the next Snowbreak update.

100 rolls to get the character guaranteed. Only 20 rolls above the 50/50 banner which is 80.

I think this is a good thing? I can't tell from the conversations happening on the subreddit.

It's a good thing. I lost a ton of the 50/50 so spending 100 pulls for a guaranteed is much appreciated by me.

for a game that use 50/50 style gacha, imo it's safer than tof if you only cared for a single copy. tof 50/50 + spark at 120 is still the better implementation if you need to get dupes for the rate up chara, which the last time i touched that game, you kinda need them lol
Aether Gazer got this kind of banner too. 90 guarantee with a 55%/45% rate up chance normally and the pity doesn't reset if you get an off banner. Cons is if you get an offbanner the next one isn't guaranteed to be the rate up.

Overall, I think which is better really depends on the game. If its low rates like Hoyo-style games where you hit pity all the time, guaranteeing the rate up is good compared to the risk of losing 50/50. At the same time, it also depends on the off-banner pool. If its like Nikke where most of the off banners suck / Genshin where the off-banner pool is really limited / gacha with a well defined meta, going for the guaranteed char is much better.

For something like AK/Aether Gazer, where the off banner pool is pretty much everyone / most characters have uses / you need a big roster. I could see a new player going for the older style banner with 50/50, since its effectively a higher chance of getting a 5* character (due to the lower pity) and random off-banner spooks aren't all that bad. Like if Genshin had the full 5* roster in the pool and offered the current banner vs 100% guarantee at 120 pulls. I would highly consider going with the 50/50 if it let me have a chance to get spooked by all the 5* I skipped like Yelan/Hu Tao/ Archons

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Thanks to a dramabait Youtuber, and Genshin players discovering Nikke, my twitter has turned into a shitfest. Awesome.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
It's not Tectone but arguably worse, RevSayDesu.

They made some BS video on Nikke filled with misinformation

And then on an unrelated note, if you look at the quote retweets on Bunny Soda, there's a lot of shit flinging on both Mihoyo fans and Nikke fans. It's weird.