• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

blackw0lf48

Jan 2, 2019
Thanks to Crown I was able to get to the chapter 23 boss with only 143,000 CP (which is about a 25% CP deficit and 50 percent stat penalty).

Unfortunately I've hit a wall with the boss. Second phase with the missile barrage kills my units, even if I'm behind cover. Other players at a similar CP level have been able to beat it so not sure what I need to do.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
crazy how upgraded the poly count is on current BA models to the first year even more so when in motion due to how expressive they are
https://www.reddit.com/r/BlueArchive/comments/1cco8gi/afterschool_sweets_clubs_chibi_comparison/
Best chibi models in gacha gaming. Easily.

I just wish you could rotate the dorm so you can see them at other angles. It's frustrating when they're interacting with something and you can't get a good look because it's blocked by something.

AlexTrevelyan

Oct 27, 2017
nicoga3000 Chrono

For that Star Master crap, just use Fiery Pitcher and Adventist Archer, preferably one with black hole, and the rest with glass cannon if you can find them. They're the only units that actually do things consistently. I've been starting to get the orange tier units today, they just stand around and don't do shit, its brutal haha

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
nicoga3000 Chrono

For that Star Master crap, just use Fiery Pitcher and Adventist Archer, preferably one with black hole, and the rest with glass cannon if you can find them. They're the only units that actually do things consistently. I've been starting to get the orange tier units today, they just stand around and don't do shit, its brutal haha

Thank you!

Are the orange units worth using?

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
Best chibi models in gacha gaming. Easily.

I just wish you could rotate the dorm so you can see them at other angles. It's frustrating when they're interacting with something and you can't get a good look because it's blocked by something.
best in the biz any they keep getting better , yeah with all the features of using furniture it's a bit annoying how you can't freely look at all that stuff

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Between the meta and how great she's been in the story (tearing through all of those Raptures on Trombe and then curb-stomping Indivilia without even letting her finish speaking for what she did to Chime was amazing), said "screw it, I want her NOW" and spent the mileage to get Crown.

Also, there's another 10x free advanced vouchers in the mail to celebrate the launch of Stellar Blade.

EDIT: No Crown dupes yet, but I did finally get a Red Hood dupe after a 10x pull with those vouchers (months after only being able to get her at all with mileage during the 1st anniversary event).

EDIT2: Really need more skill and burst manuals, don't feel like using any resets on anyone else.

Last edited:

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
+1 Crown after spending another 13 tickets.

EDIT: And another Crown after spending a few more tickets.
Gonna use up all of the free daily pulls and then drop the 200 to MBL her if need be.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
nicoga3000 Chrono

Thanks for the tip, sounds like a plan!

best in the biz any they keep getting better , yeah with all the features of using furniture it's a bit annoying how you can't freely look at all that stuff
100%.

Such charming chibi.

Ricelord

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_20240425_234831_NIKKE.jpg

Crown is gonna hard carry me in the story lmao. Time to push ch 25.

blackw0lf48

Jan 2, 2019
I need a guide for this Nikke tower defense game. I keep losing in the mini game.

Edit :so I didn't realize you could buy more towers haha

Last edited:

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Got another Crown last night from a few pulls so now at LB2 for her, really happy with that and will keep summoning whenever I get the chance to hopefully MLB her. Really loving her in the story as well, she's just a lovely character. As others have said already too, the VA for Kilo is absolutely killing it!

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
So if I understand, you can totally make Kilo super strong if you pair her with a bunch of characters who buff HP?

Mast seems to be very important, but you have to put Kilo in a party where she will have one of the highest ATK's, otherwise Mast burst will pick a different target.

Per Reddit, one of the combos is Summer Mary, Diesel, Mast, Kilo, and 2B.

But you need to make sure Mary and Diesel have lower base ATK than Kilo and 2B. The latter being easy, but the former, you might have to be careful.

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
Apparently, optimal Naga + Crown synergy requires that Crown is one of the two squad members with the LOWEST HP.
A bit difficult to get a Defender's HP down but whatever.

BTW: I can confirm at least a 72k deficit is more than doable with Liter, Crown, Naga, Modernia, Red Hood.

Last edited:

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah. The issue is that it turns out that Naga is bugged. Her HP doesn't heal lowest percentage but lowest absolute value.

So if you've leveled up your vigor cubes, congrats.

Tsumami

Feb 3, 2022
I dont have tia but I do have naga and i'm going to ticket Crown

Naga and Crown is better than Naga and Tia? That's good to know

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
No Crown for me yet. You can't even say I'm that unlucky because the free Stellar Blade vouchers got me Marciana (hello new lobby screen) and I got an Egg from today's free pull. That brings me to four SSRs in ~80 pulls.

Abhor

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I slapped an HP cube on Naga for now to get the trick working. They just need to change her healing to not be based on absolute lowest like they already did for other healers and it'll work correctly with Crown.

Works well though. Pushing stages with 100k deficit now. Crown Liter RH B3 Naga.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
Crown on first 10 pull on the banner. God damn. Have almost enough mileage tickets to get two dupes and nearly 50 tickets....might as well try and MLB her :x

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Story isn't bad for the new NIKKE event, while I guess there's supposed to be a "oh shit" moment it's already lessened 2 lines later. It's just like with Jackal and Viper in the main story where it's supposed to make you go ohshit but they just back out a few cutscene later.

Outside of the very first scene in the game with Marian they're really afraid of giving any sort of consequences to the NIKKES huh. I'm excluding anniv events because it's things that already happened in the lore, I mean mostly main story with the commander.

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
Nikke: Well... Chime's SSS run was fun while it lasted, but I've already hit another wall in campaign. 26-25 is nuts. Half my squad is dead as soon as I get a burst going.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a Discord for Nikke here?

I found the Union for Resetera in game and sent an invite to join.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking I might stop trying to get more Crowns lol

I feel like I've invested too much into it. Really bad luck this time around.