Arklite

Oct 27, 2017
I just play casually but I'm in disbelief at Snowbreak losing its male characters. The art for the logistics squads is some of the best content in the game, and they just deleted many sick designs. Unbelievable that this is somehow an improvement??

RIP to one of the best level 12 ascended art swaps

Xin_Eohp

Apr 28, 2018
Really have no luck on the Crown banner despite using all my gems, only got her one time and no other SSR. But I got really lucky on the golden molds, 1 Tia and 2 Naga when I haven't a single copy before.

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
Got 1 copy of Crown out of all the pulls I did, which were a lot. Got a little over 800 tickets so I'm partially tempted to get 3 copies so i can MLB her. On the other hand, chances are SAnis comes back in the next few weeks for the Summer event and I still don't have a single copy of her. Might be better to just wait for that.
Also got my first copy of D Killer from a gold mold :D

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
No Crown dupes from the free pulls or the last For the King advanced voucher, but it's whatever since apparently they don't make a huge difference in her efficacy.

blackw0lf48

Jan 2, 2019
Well finally pulled Naga so no real reason to keep spending gems on the wishlist banner (except maybe trying for Modernia which seems a bit foolish)

Got 40,000 gems saved and 90 tickets. So good to go for summer.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to drop Snowbreak.

Honestly, if I had more time, I would probably keep playing it, cause I did legit have fun, but at the same time, I don't think I need to spending more of my day playing Gacha games, even if it's for a small amount of it.

I'll just stick to Nikke, Genshin, and Star Rail for the foreseeable future.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Snowbreak

So double exp in Star Master is great. Now I can grind to max and move on.

I finished all hard mode campaign stuff finally...Just took me sitting down and doing it. I'm now at the point where my only commitment to the game is weekly stuff. I'm not even mad because I've got enough going on in my life where 15-20 minutes a day (or less) feels about right. I still have a bunch of characters to build, and I COULD min/max logistics, but I'm not really interested in that effort at the moment. I'm just going to get a few teams built for content and then I'll be able to be in maintenance mode for each event.

I hope that they continue to develop new content, modes, and endgame challenge stuff. It seems like that's the goal, but we'll need to see it come together.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Been rearranging PvP teams for SP arena in Nikke and... yeah, Moran is pretty ridiculous. Put her on my weakest team of the three at 137k+ CP (Moran/Biscuit/Emilia/Alice/Scarlet BS), still ended up being the deciding factor in helping beat a 160k+ team with Red Hood all while Moran was the main target and seriously didn't die.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I like the Text Messages in Nikke, but I feel like during events it feels a bit clunky.

If your literally just going through mission after mission, you don't see the text messages, and then suddenly your hit all at once with multiple. Not that they are hard to read, rather it's clear they were meant to be read BETWEEN the missions lol

Been rearranging PvP teams for SP arena in Nikke and... yeah, Moran is pretty ridiculous. Put her on my weakest team of the three at 137k+ CP (Moran/Biscuit/Emilia/Alice/Scarlet BS), still ended up being the deciding factor in helping beat a 160k+ team with Red Hood all while Moran was the main target and seriously didn't die.

Wait... Moran is a PvP god?

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
gonna try out the new idol@mas game since its never coming out here and its idoly Pride 2.0 which i honestly should get back into
trailers for it made even that game look not as impressive as it already is , it's super pretty and has some good songs
small global Discord will be my only guide

OP
OP
GooZ

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Next week Wuthering Waves release. I just dropped a gacha game for it.

Xils

Feb 4, 2020
Really want to try Gakumas but gacha space has been really busy this month so I don't think I can make timel.

Oct 26, 2017
Apparently Snowbreak is going to be holding a test for a new banner that doesn't have the 50/50 and does not reset if you pull a standard character during it in the next update for CN side.

Not sure if the pity amount is changed at all or what as there's few details at the moment.

Genuinely curious to see whether that works out or not.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Snowbreak is going to be holding a test for a new banner that doesn't have the 50/50 and does not reset if you pull a standard character during it in the next update for CN side.

Not sure if the pity amount is changed at all or what as there's few details at the moment.

Genuinely curious to see whether that works out or not.

Interesting...

It's been a while since I played PGR, but didn't that have a no 50/50 on limited banners? So if you hit Pity, you basically got the featured S-Rank?

Oct 26, 2017
Interesting...

It's been a while since I played PGR, but didn't that have a no 50/50 on limited banners? So if you hit Pity, you basically got the featured S-Rank?

I think that one just boosts the base chance from 0.5% to 1.5%.

Still chance to get a different char when you hit 80-100 IIRC.

Apparently Aether Gazer has a similar type of banner and the pity there is 90 instead of the normal 70 pity.

So if Snowbreak does the same thing and the 50/50-less banner is only about 20 pulls above it might be better for f2p/monthly pass people to just always roll on that.

Last edited:

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
I think that one just boosts the base chance from 0.5% to 1.5%.

Still chance to get a different char when you hit 80-100 IIRC.
100% chance of getting the featured character during their debut when hitting pity in PGR, which happens at 60 pulls. Only an 80% chance once the banner ends.

On topic, I did need to hit pity to get S-rank No. 21 from the current event. Unfortunate, but I've been stockpiling Black Cards for quite some time now and only ended up dipping into my supply to get a CUB selector a few weeks ago (ended up using that on Rainbow, since S-rank Ayla apparently needed it to be more effective).

Oct 26, 2017
100% chance of getting the featured character during their debut when hitting pity in PGR, which happens at 60 pulls. Only an 80% chance once the banner ends.

I was thinking about it without the debut banner boost.

Snowbreak doing a 50/50 less sounds like it'll be even on a rerun unless they plan to only have this new type of banner for new characters.

Either way I look forward to finding out more.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking about it without the debut banner boost.

Snowbreak doing a 50/50 less sounds like it'll be even on a rerun unless they plan to only have this new type of banner for new characters.

Either way I look forward to finding out more.
Ah. Admittedly, I have yet to ever try pulling for characters without the debut banner boost, but then I've been playing PGR ever since the global version launched (the only character I've passed on and don't have at this point being Roland).

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
other game that can't be named with azur Promilia

has 3D room interactions now , sure looks like they are testing stuff crazy because it's always just been chbi 2d lol.. Nikke needs to get in on that

atlans89

Oct 25, 2017
Feel like this dev is taking HSR's playbook. They're also gambling hard on this game making an explosive debut imo. Gonna be a spectacle to see how it will turn out.

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
just going off their twitter post views those are very high traction numbers unless kuro self sabotages themselves game is gonna do insanely well for it's first few months will it continues to grow into a beast of a game is another story PGR while somewhat niche still does well

a lot of eyes are on this and people are hungry for something like genshin that isn't genshin i know i am ,i ant placing bets on all the other project / like games coming out in the near future though until they are actually close to coming out and people have played them

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Changli looks great. None of the launch 5 stars have really grabbed me, design-wise, but I guess I found the one character that is gonna string me along until their banner at least, lol.

I think Wuthering Waves will have a pretty strong start and then we'll have to see if Kuro is prepared enough to keep that momentum. Not having a console version ready on launch is definitely gonna hurt them some in the west though.

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
Changli looks great. None of the launch 5 stars have really grabbed me, design-wise, but I guess I found the one character that is gonna string me along until their banner at least, lol.

I think Wuthering Waves will have a pretty strong start and then we'll have to see if Kuro is prepared enough to keep that momentum. Not having a console version ready on launch is definitely gonna hurt them some in the west though.

Yeah, I don't game on PC and don't think I'll be able to hone in on the mobile version like I would console. By the time it comes to console, I'll feel as though I missed out on too much and just pass.

It's wild that they'd copy Genshin to the point of platform release timeline as well. ;P

atlans89

Oct 25, 2017
I also believe Wuwa gonna have a strong first month, but the thing after that depend on the contents and the pace they can deliver.

atlans89

Oct 25, 2017
The thing about CN gacha is they're very much committed in long term instead of dumping large quantity and EoS them as soon as number turn bad like JP counterpart, so i doubt "failure" is a thing here. I might imply the expectation for it to be a new big giant here, wether it will be Digimon to Pokemon or Azur Lane to Kancole.