Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Sure make your case.

Well for one thing D1 I was happy to lynch Blarg off of the island straight away, Dude was weird and non-towny from the jump. But FEP apparently thought it was better to lynch Exodus. Whoops. Now maybe that's an innocent mistake or maybe there's something more there.
looking at the voting tool he jump from Blarg to Kits and then settled on Exodus when that seemed to be the way the wind was blowing. Town switching from Blarg to exodus was scum's first major win this game so those votes need to be analyzed.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
make with the Meatwad attack
Gladly.
Yeah no, I was not "cozying" up to Blarg at any point in this game. Blarg was never a town read for me. D5 it was a choice between kill scummy Blarg or kill scummy GOG, I think GOG was the better option because if we didn't lynch her then there might have been 1 less of us here right now and we'd be that much closer to winning.

I did not hesitate with Blarg D6 though
Mmmmk, just going to keep this here and then return to at after I look back on your D5.

Aha yes, I'm a VT and I did nothing! Argue amongst yourselves!

Wait I think I'm doing this wrong
Meatwad's first post of D5, joking in response to Stanley saying that to win the religion a town member needed to make anti-town plays, referring to previous events in this game. However, even as a joke, we have a Vanilla Town claim here. Possibly recruited by Blarg?

Here we see Blarg post some sad songs. Meatwad decides to join in with his pal and start singing:
All the leaves are brown
and the sky is grey
I've been for a walk
On a Winter's day
Next up, Blarg makes his claim. Being a newbie, I was a bit confused by what "Neutral Survivor" meant.
I guess he's claiming to be a Survivor, which is functionally a town role but I've played games before that treated it as neutral
Meatwad tells me that it is "functionally town" but that it can be "treated as neutral". What? A neutral survivor is by definition a neutral, they are not "functionally town".
Here's some quick and dirty updated reads. I'll try to get some more in-depth ones for those I said I wanted to review, as well as Apollo.

Indy in the Fridge - I had been leaning town, and then he claimed Vanilla Town yesterday. I see no reason to believe otherwise.
B-Dubs - I had been reading as town even during the D4 debacle, has since claimed Town and lovers with Stan.
Kopite - Seems to have been playing townish of late, but I'd like to review.
StanleyPalmtree - Always seemed town but I was never positive. Has now claimed Town and lovers with B-Dubs.
Blargonaut - ????? Has apparently claimed Neutral Survivor.
Kitsunelaine - I had some early scum reads, but after the hypnotize incident I've felt more townish vibes from her. Still not certain though.
Meatwad - Seems townish and helpful at times, but I'd like to review.
Ketkat - Nothing but town vibes.
flatearthpandas - Aggressive but townish, haven't felt too suspicious, and I appreciate that he keeps some of my wilder theories in check.
Apollo - Scum.
Dr. Monkey - Strong town vibes, but if there's even a slight chance that she is some kind of Mafia Mastermind then I am willing to believe it.
Girlofgotham - I've gotten mostly town vibes, though there are suspicions obviously due to the deathless night and Melon claiming to have jailed her during it.
Giant Panda - Hard to read, need to review.
Faddy - Almost positively town.
Include - Replacement player, taking over for Zookfoodle who I never got a good read on. Will need to review.
nin - New player, taking over for CeeCee. I had been slightly scum reading CeeCee, so I'll need to review.
Indy in the Fridge No strong read,
B-Dubs - Claims to be lovers with StanleyPalmtree who is backing him up on that claim so either a coordinated scum play or they're telling the truth
Kopite - No strong read yet
StanleyPalmtree - See my read on B-Dubs
Blargonaut - Is now claiming survivor but who knows for sure? His eccentric posting style makes him very difficult to read
Kitsunelaine - I'm in the middle Leaning scum
Fantomas - Strong town vibes
Ketkat - I dunno
flatearthpandas - I'm leaning town at the moment
Dr. Monkey - Almost positive Town
Girlofgotham - Was jailed during the deathless night, so that raises questions. Could very well be scum
Giant Panda - Not sure
Faddy - Someone tried to bump him and it didn't take, Odds he's scum are very low. Not ruling out him being neutral though
Include - I dunno need to see more
nin - same for this player
Here is Meatwad basically copying my read list from D5. Almost no difference at all.
Wow you caused me great suffering voting me Blarg

GREAT SUFFERING
Some more joking around with his pal, Blarg.
so based on that you'd have some #reads to give us right?

I'd love to see Blarg's reads, I bet they're good

no no no you've got to spell it #reads, you have to stay on brand, it's for SEO

Oh of course how could I forget the SEO?

it's in your contract, i'll have to dock some erapointz from your account for every infratcion where you fail to properly #brand your #posts. i'm sorry.

Damn not my erapointz, That's true #Suffering
And then this whole interaction with (possible scum pal) Kitsune. This is some of the most activity Meatwad has had on D5 to this point, and it was to talk about absolutely nothing related to the game.
I certainly wasn't copying Fantomas reads. I copied his player list for convenience but the thoughts were all mine
He copied the shit out of them.
This is a bad idea, first we need to use this day to talk and get some proper scum hunting done. Second we are not even nearly certain that GOG is scum and we spent the last three days lynching town, I do not want to risk making it 4 mis-lynches by rushing to lynch a person we are only 50/50 on. We have to start being careful and deliberate because we've already lost too much ground
Says we should be careful about lynching GoG, let's not turbo. But offers no other suggestions.

Now Apollo, our dearly departed mystery man, had some things to say about Meatwad on D5.
to elaborate on my meatwad vote:

i scumread him for a few reasons

1. on D1 I made a facetious post asking about flavor at a time when people were getting frustrated by that talk, meatwad immediately jumped on it to share a bunch of flavor info. not necessarily scummy but it pinged me as weird, like he was jumping on any opportunity to seem like he was contributing, with my post being an easy in for that

2. also on D1, nearly all of his other posts then were about blarg, but it's weird because it's clearly a subject he's super waffling on. Like, he says he could be scum but would scum really act like this? And he jumps on faddy real fast when faddy votes on blarg, calling the blarg vote an easy one. But he still says that the vote for him is between kitsune and blarg. And of course he ends up leaving his final vote on blarg. This is all super weird and contributes to my feelings that he was struggling to figure out how to contribute that day.

3. Was super down with the splinter lynch, the melon lynch and the Zeusy lynch. This definitely will apply to some town members too, but I felt like there was a lack of expressed thought on these beyond blanket statements like "liars get lynched". I figure this is how scum would probably play it.
I agree that there is zero need to turbo ATM, but I am amused that you're so hesitant to lynch somebody now when there's a pretty darn good reason to considering how willingly you fell into the Splinter/Melon/Zeusy lynches. Anything to say in response to my vote against you?
Meatwad's response:
Splinter/Melon were policy lynches. Melon made the claim that she got a red check on Splinter, you don't just ignore that kind of thing. Now I could have either assumed Melon was lying from the jump and not voted to lynch Splinter but that is bad policy. Or I could take Melon at her word and lynch someone she was confirming to town was scum. So you take the gamble, You don't ever want to be in a game where you just disbelieve your power roles and let scum run amok. The likelihood Melon was lying at the timer was very low, scum don't typically go for that kind of Gambit.

And lo and behold Melon did lie and tricked us into lynching town. So what do you expect me to do in that case? Liars are the most likely to be scum or anti town again you don't let liars run amok in your game especially ones who deliberately trick you into lynching town. Melon had to go. Sucks she was town too but if you want to blame anybody for those two mislynches then blame Melon.

As for Zeusy the stupid thunderdome thing limited who we could consider that day by four and well it just so happened Zeusy was the scummiest of the four. Anyway you're tunneling me as if I was the only person here who voted this way on each day. Why don't you ask the others who voted with me why they voted as well? Instead of trying to tunnel me
Next up, Faddy decides to place a vote on Kits.
I'm sorry can you expand upon the reason we should be voting Kits. Not against the idea I just want to hear what your thinking is
Which Meatwad immediately took interest in. Wondering why someone would vote for his (possible) scum pal?
Melon was a liar that decieved town into lynching town. No regrets

For real the whole Melon situation was the most unusual thing to occur in a mafia game in my experience.
No regrets over killing Melon, even though she had a very useful role for the town. Like, I'm pretty sure I would vote for her again, but to say no regrets? Nah, I have regrets, I wish it didn't go down like that.
Meh if you must know and I explained this, I jumped off Kits and onto Blarg because of how Blarg was behaving day 1. I was between the two all day so it wasn't like it was a giant leap It doesn't matter because more people went for Exodus than either Kits or Blarg and Exodus was town. Pretty good chance that not everybody who voted Exodus was town so that's what we should be looking at
Goes back to point at Exodus voters after people start pointing out him switching from Kits to Blarg (when Blarg's train had all but died) on D1.

This is probably the most substantial thing Meatwad did on D5 was provide some thoughts on the Exodus D1 voters.
exodus (9 votes)
ketkat - #427
indy in the fridge - #1048
flatearthpandas - #1142
giant panda - #1159
b-dubs - #1165
stanleypalmtree - #1173
blargonaut - #1205

Here's everyone who voted for Exodus day one and are still breathing. Since Exodus was town I can pretty much guarantee one of these people is scum hopping on the bus
GoG asks for more, Meatwad promises it's coming later.
Late now but I'll get back to you on this after I've had some rest
Stan, quoting the previous two posts:
How to look like you are helping while doing a little as possible.
And Blarg's input:
Foreword by Blargonaut
Apollo once again brings some questions to Meatwad.
It looks like you voted Blarg very close to the end of the phase in response to him self-voting. Why did that make you think he was more likely to be scum as opposed to Kitsunelaine? Especially in the context of this post where you had already acknowledged that you didn't think his actions were making much sense as scum:

That post in addition to these come off to me as you trying to steer away from Blarg and shade those who did vote for him:

Your vote on him EoD feels pretty at odds to me with what you're saying in these posts.
Meatwad never answered to any of these points.
For the record I was not defending Blarg or his role with that statement. This is just grasping at straws
Here, Meatwad quotes me talking about what I brought up earlier, the post about him saying that Blarg's claim of neutral survivor is "functionally town" which he says was most certainly not him defending Blarg.
Yeah, "functionally town" is a really weird thing to say.
Dr. Monkey agrees, it is weird to say that about that role.
Meatwad, do you have those thoughts on today yet? Last time I asked you said you'd get back to me
Girlofgotham prods Meatwad to give her his thoughts on today, since he promised they were coming when he got back.
Yeah sorry I just got home so I'm collecting my thoughts
Ok so I'm looking at the votes and I said we'd find scum in the Exodus vote

exodus (9 votes)

ketkat - #427
indy in the fridge - #1048
flatearthpandas - #1142
giant panda - #1159
b-dubs - #1165
stanleypalmtree - #1173
blargonaut - #1205

So I decided to see if anybody in that list were part of other successful lynches of townies

*splinter (11 votes)

fantomas - #1405
kopite - #1433
zeusy - #1498
girlofgotham - #1511
kitsunelaine - #1539
stanleypalmtree - #1637
ketkat - #1691
flatearthpandas - #1834
b-dubs - #1870
faddy - #1878

melonrabbit (9 votes)
flatearthpandas - #1904
zookfoodle - #1949
meatwad - #1984
kopite - #2098
girlofgotham - #2158
dr. monkey - #2391
giant panda - #2626
fantomas - #2765

zeusy (9 votes)
giant panda - #3234
b-dubs - #3236
meatwad - #3237
stanleypalmtree - #3244
kitsunelaine - #3246
girlofgotham - #3624
fantomas - #3637
kopite - #3660

FlatearthPandas and Giant Panda both participated in every successful town lynch but one including the Exodus lynch. The other three lynches can be explained by circumstances but Exodus to me was truly baffling since the reasoning behind his lynch was weak and didn't ring true. He was making comments about flavor so lynch him. I dunno. But based on voting history I'd say those two need closer scrutiny
He comes back with more talk about Exodus voters, comparing the votes for him against the other successful lynch votes.
Do you have anything on today's activity. Seeing as that's what I asked you about.

Looking at votes is helpful, yes but so is looking at behaviour. We haven't had any scum flips at the moment so I'm finding it a little tricky to analyse votes on mislynches. I'm aware that there is evidence to be found here as there are obviously scum pushing these lynches in some way. However, I can't help but feel that you haven't been super involved whenever something is actually happening in the game and seeing as your evidence is just the vote counts, I was maybe hoping for a little bit more here.

Do you have any evidence or any suspicions that fep and G.P may be scummates other than they both voted for the same people?
Girlofgotham rightly points out that this really doesn't have anything to do with today, which is what she was asking for his thoughts on.
My current suspicion is that Giant Panda is scum and FEP is not. I'd say it's unlikely they're on the same team given that Giant panda has already voted to lynch FEP. I don't buy his claim of being a three shot protector, seems awfully convenient especially since he claims to have used two shot already but there were only two nights without a kill and one night was because Melon jailed you and the other night because Faddy was revived. So it's awfully convenient for GP that we can't confirm he actually did anything.
Meatwad doesn't buy the protector claim and thinks that Giant Panda is scum and that FEPs is not.
:rolleyes:

VoteGirlofgotham
He then later rolls his eyes at Apollo for saying that he would be more than happy to lynch Meatwad today if anyone else wanted to. He then incorrectly formats his vote for Girlofgotham, someone he never mentioned wanting to vote for here today, in fact he wanted to not turbo her and instead wanted to spend the day doing other scum hunting. He just said he thinks Giant Panda is scum. Both Include and Nin have votes on Giant Panda. But he votes for Girlofgotham.
And then when the time is about to run out, he once again incorrectly formats his vote for Girlofgotham, but it was definitely going there in the end along with the rest of the people who jumped on the train with 2 minutes to go.

So, back to that post from just now:
Yeah no, I was not "cozying" up to Blarg at any point in this game. Blarg was never a town read for me. D5 it was a choice between kill scummy Blarg or kill scummy GOG, I think GOG was the better option because if we didn't lynch her then there might have been 1 less of us here right now and we'd be that much closer to winning.

I did not hesitate with Blarg D6 though
You definitely were cozying up to Blarg, you were singing sad songs with him, telling his neutral role claim is "functionally town", and never once considered a vote on him even after me and Faddy were pushing hard for it. Everyone else seems to have at least considered it, but you never once did.

And really, for you it seemed more like a choice between Giant Panda, your scum read, and Girlofgotham, who you barely mentioned on D5. You never once mentioned being between "scummy Blarg" and "scummy GOG", you thought Giant Panda was scum but you voted GOG in the end.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm almost finished with CeeCee/nin. Gonna do kits/ET, Indy/Trigger, Meatwad, and Kopite - I figure that's a fair pool at this point. There is scum in there. nin just claimed VT, I see, so we can add that to the list of claims.

Re: some game speculation: I think the only game I've played with a recruit mechanic was Heroes vs Villains and I wouldn't use that as a measure. The recruit ability here was 3-shot - but there's no way they could get three, right? There has to be a limit? Unless scum team started pretty small? I'm asking because we should probably try to figure out how many we have left.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Yes survivor is functionally town because their imperative in the game is to Survive and a survivor is more likely to do that by helping town. It's a neutral role yes but a survivor gains nothing by playing in a way detrimental to town. That's why the role is functionally town. That and the song lyrics I posted were not at all in response to anything Blarg said or posted. You're really grasping at straws here and just reading whatever you want into the most minor of things

Oct 26, 2017
faddy -monkey
monkey - nin
nin -?
fan - meat
meat - feps
feps - fan, trigger, gp

anyone else?
ideally, everyone but Faddy gets a deep read.

feel free to steal my targets, but I'll read anyone who does

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
No, survivor is functionally a kingmaker and it absolutely depends on reading the game and responding in such a way that allows you to survive.

I agree the song lyric thing is a stretch tho.

May be a bit before I can post these analyses - I've got to run some errands that can only be done today, but tonight/tomorrow are light days for me - just writing. Always writing.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
No, survivor is functionally a kingmaker and it absolutely depends on reading the game and responding in such a way that allows you to survive.

Maybe I'm wrong in how I interpret the role but my point is that wasn't done as some defense of Blarg. Blarg made the claim and Fantomas asked and then I explained my honest interpretation of it for clarity's sake so we could figure out just what the hell Blarg was getting at in the first place.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
You want Faddy to do a deep read of me?

Ron-Swanson-giggling1.gif

Real talk, if you want a fresh perspective, why would you ask that? Or maybe you don't want a fresh perspective? Same for me reading nin, really; I'm already doing it and already have him in my scum pool; wouldn't it be better for me to look at someone I'm not already looking at, if we're making assignments? To help against bias, etc., since it ain't like any of us are above being susceptible.

Anyway, I'll be back in a few hours. I'm doing nin anyway, so I'll have that for you, boss feps.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Meatwad what about your scum reads and vote on D5? You scum read Giant Panda. He had 2 votes on him. Yet, you decided to go for the GOG train. And also, you said today it was between Blarg and GOG for you on D5, but you never mentioned wanting to vote for Blarg on D5, only that you thought Giant Panda was scum.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'll admit, the "cozying up to Blarg" thing is all based on me assuming Meatwad is scum and then reading intent in posts where there could be none. However, I think I make some other valid points in that recap of his D5 play as well which point to some odd behavior in my opinion.

Giant Panda

Oct 25, 2017
Re: some game speculation: I think the only game I've played with a recruit mechanic was Heroes vs Villains and I wouldn't use that as a measure. The recruit ability here was 3-shot - but there's no way they could get three, right? There has to be a limit? Unless scum team started pretty small? I'm asking because we should probably try to figure out how many we have left.

Blarg's Role said:
In addition to your roleblock, you can also submit the mafia night action of RECRUIT. The target must be a vanilla town character in order to be recruited. The recruit ability is only usable until the start of Day 3.
Seems 2 shot to me. N1 and N2 only. I'd bet scum started with 3 or 4 people. If I had to bet, I'd bet on 4. Starting with 5 in a game that also had an SK like role, and having the ability to get to 7 would be OP. Starting with 2 is way to small.

Giant Panda

Oct 25, 2017
I also think Meatwad is the scummiest player we have. Yesterday I already noted that Meatwad tried twice to vote for GoG late on Day 5 when it still looked close between Blarg and GoG. And I am totally scum-reading the "accidental" phrase "we'd be closer to winning" if GoG lived and killed again.

Day 1 is flimsier evidence, but Meatwad switched a vote from Kits to Blarg late in the day, after it was clear Blarg was fairly safe. Perhaps a weak attempt at a bus, though it is hard to say if Meatwad was scum then or if he was recruited later.

Vote: Meatwad

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
While we are all patting ourselves on the back for finally lynching Blarg. I would just like to post my amazing day 1 meta read.

In my absence I have discovered a book by a Maester Sorian called The Playbook of the Blargonaut.

In it he describes how a Blargonaut is probably Mafia if he seems overly concerned about his own position in the game especially on day 1.

I not sure if I'm going to stick with Blarg.

But the basic case is that Blarg is not usually concerned about his day 1 play. In his last game there were no minimum post rules so he just didn't post. He was town. If he was town here he wouldn't care either. But he does care. And he has been too engaging. Like responding to people day 1 isn't his town game at all but dressed up in annoying spoiler tags it was borderline town blarg.

Then he bowed to pressure and stopped his nonsense. So now the playbook says that this is scum blarg.

And let's just continue in that vein

VOTE: Extreme Tactician

I still don't like Kitsunelaine. This is almost exactly what she did during Love Boat 2. Her progression is the same.

Under the radar, then she got called out, angry response with some omgus, then a flurry of posts.

The main thing is that she is overly self aware in both these games where as in her town games she is far more relaxed about herself.

And by the way if she is scum then that post screams to me that she is scum with Blarg.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Meatwad what about your scum reads and vote on D5? You scum read Giant Panda. He had 2 votes on him. Yet, you decided to go for the GOG train. And also, you said today it was between Blarg and GOG for you on D5, but you never mentioned wanting to vote for Blarg on D5, only that you thought Giant Panda was scum.

Well know I didn't mention that aloud but it's what I was thinking. Giant Panda was a scum read but not strong enough of one for me to act on. But honestly if I was scum buddies with Blarg why would I openly buddy up to him or even give that kind of appearance openly to town. Scum typically try to avoid each other not engage each other in sing song or other nonsense.

But yes I don't state everything I'm thinking openly in the thread but I can honestly say that if not for GOG and the questions surrounding her my vote would have landed on Blarg. The whole reason I voted Blarg day 6 is because he was already my day 5 runner up and he did even less day 6 to convince me or anyone that he wasn't scum

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Well know I didn't mention that aloud but it's what I was thinking. Giant Panda was a scum read but not strong enough of one for me to act on. But honestly if I was scum buddies with Blarg why would I openly buddy up to him or even give that kind of appearance openly to town. Scum typically try to avoid each other not engage each other in sing song or other nonsense.

But yes I don't state everything I'm thinking openly in the thread but I can honestly say that if not for GOG and the questions surrounding her my vote would have landed on Blarg. The whole reason I voted Blarg day 6 is because he was already my day 5 runner up and he did even less day 6 to convince me or anyone that he wasn't scum

Go find some of these Blarg posts for me that you think clear you please.

If you have good interactions it is a strong point for you imo

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
But it didn't.
I mean in the end the fact of the matter is that the vote was not put on Blargy.

:(

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Otherwise, the I don't state openly what I think is just not a good look.
Hot air u know

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Sorry guys, it's been a crazy day at work but I'll post more when I get back in a few hours

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

Well, I for one would like to hear what you are thinking. I don't really expect anyone to give a shit what my thoughts are, but I feel like it helps to have them all out on the table at least. Because the problem here now is that I can point to you never having said any of that stuff on D5, so it becomes kind of suspicious to me for you to retroactively make those your thoughts when you didn't share them with us at the time.

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
But it didn't.
I mean in the end the fact of the matter is that the vote was not put on Blargy.

Yeah but we got the serial killer so what's your point?

In the end Blarg and Gog were taken care of, that's a win for town

I already explained it's better Gog went first so that she was stopped from killing. Lynching Blarg wouldn't have prevented a NK

Oct 26, 2017
What happened to "don't say anything" that you were pushing yesterday?
It's been a day. How long are you expecting people to believe you? You obviously didn't use your shot on faddy last night or else ketkat would be alive. Explain yourself.

IYou have more than enough town cred with the deathless night (and other subsequent 1 death nights) to believe you have got a save.
So do what you want and FEP can get over himself.
Nah.

Nah.

Faddy is confirmed but he is absolute shit for everything. I would have lynched him ages ago if he wasn't so rock-solidly cleared, god bless us all.

How many times has faddy cried about how he's soooooo smart but no one listens to him. Maybe he's right. I don't think so. I think his lynches would just be follow faddy logic down faddy dead ends to bullshit conclusions for mislynches. Mine follow reason and have lynched a Sk and Mafia while Faddy wants to brag about how he would have lynched a scum earlier and that's it. Actively talked against the SK. He's not following game logic, he's following self-serving messiah complex bullshit.

And he cries about how no one listens. I don't. Because 5/6 of my preferred targets got lynched, for better or for worse. If nothing else, I'm trying. Faddy is bringing up half baked bullshit based on personal feels that convince no one. As I said before, we can trust he isn't trying to trick us but that's about it. The only read of his that has panned out is Blarg and I've been calling him scum the whole game.

GP.

I can't guarantee a lynch, but the only time my target has been stymied was by a lover claim while I was sleeping. I will do my damndest to get you lynched if you aren't forward. Just as with dubs, this isn't hateful. I could make a case for you just as easily as I will make one against you. But you need to answer.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
It's been a day. How long are you expecting people to believe you? You obviously didn't use your shot on faddy last night or else ketkat would be alive. Explain yourself.

Nah.

Nah.

Faddy is confirmed but he is absolute shit for everything. I would have lynched him ages ago if he wasn't so rock-solidly cleared, god bless us all.

How many times has faddy cried about how he's soooooo smart but no one listens to him. Maybe he's right. I don't think so. I think his lynches would just be follow faddy logic down faddy dead ends to bullshit conclusions for mislynches. Mine follow reason and have lynched a Sk and Mafia while Faddy wants to brag about how he would have lynched a scum earlier and that's it. Actively talked against the SK. He's not following game logic, he's following self-serving messiah complex bullshit.

And he cries about how no one listens. I don't. Because 5/6 of my preferred targets got lynched, for better or for worse. If nothing else, I'm trying. Faddy is bringing up half baked bullshit based on personal feels that convince no one. As I said before, we can trust he isn't trying to trick us but that's about it. The only read of his that has panned out is Blarg and I've been calling him scum the whole game.

GP.

I can't guarantee a lynch, but the only time my target has been stymied was by a lover claim while I was sleeping. I will do my damndest to get you lynched if you aren't forward. Just as with dubs, this isn't hateful. I could make a case for you just as easily as I will make one against you. But you need to answer.

Nah FEP. mafia are some of town have listened to you half baked reads and you ended up killing a whole lot of town.

Giant Panda is confirmed town.

Include

Oct 25, 2017
Hell I could be wrong about having Faddy on my list
Only player atm that is 100 % trustworthy is Faddy

Faddy has been 100% confirmed for days now and you are still being wishy washy about him?

It always feels fishy to me when a players is generally agreed upon being town even though he has not been confirmed as such.
How come you are not scum reading Fantomas then? According to your logic he shouldn't be into your "unknown" category but on the scum lean.

And regarding the last point. I don't have to get to a good side. I feel comfortable being seen as scummy. No need to get flowers blown onto me.
Yet that's exactly what you have been doing today, the only reason I see you doing that is because we were talking about you being our lynch target today.

In Heroes vs Villains, you were our doctor and you put less effort into appearing town than what you are doing here. You are usually more nonchalant in your gameplay but somehow today you are acting more serious and more engaged, it doesn't help that you keep on contradicting yourself and trying to distract me from focusing on you which makes me even more wary of you to be honest.

I feel like you are trying very hard to latch on other people's targets and appearing engaged by doing so.

Oct 26, 2017
Nah FEP. mafia are some of town have listened to you half baked reads and you ended up killing a whole lot of town.

Giant Panda is confirmed town.
I ended up killing who I wanted killed. According to your rules, I'm either mafia or monkey os or else shut the fuck up and apologize to everyone which you ought to do anyway.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I feel like you are trying very hard to latch on other people's targets and appearing engaged by doing so.

I am not even trying tbh.
I had no intention to sway you away from me. You can keep the tunnel, but while Zou are at it don't forget to look right and left sometimes.
My target has been set include
Has yours aswell ?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

In Heroes vs Villains, you were our doctor and you put less effort into appearing town than what you are doing here. You are usually more nonchalant in your gameplay but somehow today you are acting more serious and more engaged, it doesn't help that you keep on contradicting yourself and trying to distract me from focusing on you which makes me even more wary of you to be honest.

Just wanted to add this, since it made me laugh.
Can't make. Everyone happy can i :p

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
How come you are not scum reading Fantomas then? According to your logic he shouldn't be into your "unknown" category but on the scum lean.
He has both voted for me and said he wants me dead, yet apparently I'm "unknown" now and not scummy like he used to think. And apparently he is leaning scum on 6/11 of the players left in the game now?
Let me help you out then

Vote: Fantomas
I wanted Fantomas dead in a prior day phase. Not much has happened since then. His views still lack meat. Does give out scum vibes in my opinion. Can lynch at a later date to get rid of dead meat.
Trust list

FEP
Faddy

Unknowns
GP
Fantomas
Kopite

Scum leaning
Everyone else

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
He has both voted for me and said he wants me dead, yet apparently I'm "unknown" now and not scummy like he used to think. And apparently he is leaning scum on 6/11 of the players left in the game now?

Dont worry i still want you dead, me not putting you on the scum list does not mean that I want you to see me as an ally.
If the chance happens I would gladly vote you out today :)