• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2017
Short clip from tonight's episode or multiple ? Only asking to make sure how careful I need to be.

I genuinely don't know, I'm working off second-hand info, but from earlier in this thread people suggested maybe a season 5 scene as well. Nothing we can do but wait until 4 airs and then hope nothing major is spoiled for the remaining eps.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The worst thing about leaks is that I can't visit r/freefolk anymore to get those sweet, sweet GoT memes.

Jroc

Jun 9, 2018
Not going to lie, part of me wants a Mass Effect 3 level ending shitshow. I guess it helps that we might get a good book ending eventually so it'd be more hilarious than sad.

Oct 27, 2017
zakf2z4zrfw21.jpg

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
Time to stop watching GoT youtube related videos. Luckily I only have to dodge shit for 3 weeks now. Actually, just 2.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
Always thought Val from Because Geek was one of the best and most reasonable Game of Throne commenters. Her thoughts on the last episode mirror so many of my own.

peppersky

Banned
Mar 9, 2018
If the next episode is just going to be then celebrating and going back to business as usual, marching towards Kings landing as if nothing had happened I'm officially done with this show.

SlipperyMoose

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm glad I came here before I wondered around YouTube for Game of Thrones discussion videos lol. I did not realize some things had leaked already but I should have already assumed that. I know better. Guess I'll be staying off social media until 9.

Cappa

Oct 25, 2017
I don't want to discuss the leaks but I'm incredibly confused how did something leak if there is nothing online?

Is it just screen grabs or something? I'm just trying to figure out how to best avoid this without completely going black out on the internet for the next 6 hours lol

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't want to discuss the leaks but I'm incredibly confused how did something leak if there is nothing online?

Is it just screen grabs or something? I'm just trying to figure out how to best avoid this without completely going black out on the internet for the next 6 hours lol
there are two clips out. but the full episode itself hasn't leaked yet.

Yog-Sothoth

Oct 1, 2018
So a clip leaked and I had a 'friend' even call me just to spoil what happens.

Yay for good friends.

Last edited:

Androidsleeps

Oct 27, 2017
I read on twitter someone saying something about a clip and I was confused. So it seems two "clips" of ep4 have leaked?

I watched Alt Shift X video(no spoilers) earlier and wanted to share some thoughts of what will happen in the remaining episodes and what I hope happens but I won't. Will just have to wait and avoid twitter I guess, at least its just few hours before the episode airs.

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah in fairness to the leakers, putting out spoilers a couple of hours before the episode airs is pretty thoughtful.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
It's always a game of telephone with these leak discussions. Second, third, and fourth hand information getting spread around.

Somewhere between a few stills and a scene of episode 4, and all of 4 and some of 5 have been leaked

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also I was just thinking about season 7. And I have concluded that it was, indeed, the worst season of this show; far worse than season 5.

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
So it's for sure only episode 4 clips?

And episode 5 is still just speculation? I want to check out the spoiler thread after episode 4 is done.

Freefolk is talking about a group claiming to have Episode 4 for 1000$ (thats were the clips came from) Another rumor is, that they also have Episode 5. Don't go anywhere near it, the clips are pretty spoilery from the description.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not going to be able to watch episode 4 until tomorrow morning. This is going to be a struggle >_<

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not as bad as Gendry running from arrowhead mountain to the wall, sending a raven from the wall to Dragonstone and Dany flying from Dragonstone to arrowhead mountain in the span of a single episode.
It really bothers me that Bran was in winter fell during all this doing nothing. He didn't help w/ little finger and then didn't help w/ Jon beyond the wall. So... what was he doing all that time?

And then this last episode the same thing happened. Like he's so useless.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Smh why do people leak things or spoil for others mere hours before things air? Especially shitty
Literally my text convo right now with my friend
" Do I have to block you every Sunday? You can say you saw them but don't hint at things or tell me how the spoilers made you feel. Pls don't do this."

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lannisters had heavy loss in the war of 5 kingsTyrells had a huge army and navy and plenty of food

plus the redwynnes navy

and the army of high tower
I'm pretty sure those house weren't mentioned in the show? I could be wrong. I always took it as the surprise attack which screwed them. Not saying those armies don't exist, but we're they mentioned to be with the tyrells?

Status
Not open for further replies.