• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
are these games cross play with xbox players... awh fuck it im gonna try it. hopefully i can use my steam controller.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
4€ is good price. Same price as Origin Access Basic, but better than Origin Premier which is more 11€ more a month.

Deleted member 25042

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Buy one year of Gold right now and convert it to Ultimate for 1€/$ if you haven't already used the introductory offer

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
There are some games with an "Included with Gamepass for PC" button, but when I click that I get an error. So it doesn't seem to be fully live yet.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Full list of games.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017

holy fuck

Tuna

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Today's gonna be good

strudelkuchen

Oct 25, 2017
They need to add AoE
Seems like they are already confirmed, via: https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-pc-list

Once Xbox Game Pass for PC formally releases, a new wave of over 100 supported games will be served on Windows 10. All Xbox Game Studios titles on PC will be automatically included on launch day, alongside games from a growing lineup of over 75 partnered publishers and developers. Here are the titles confirmed so far:
  • Age Of Empires: Definitive Edition
  • Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition
  • Age Of Empires III: Definitive Edition
  • Ashen
  • Battletoads
  • Gears 5
  • Gears Tactics
  • Halo Infinite
  • Halo: The Master Chief Collection
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps
  • Bethesda titles (TBA)
  • Deep Silver titles (TBA)
  • Devolver Digital titles (TBA)
  • Paradox Interactive titles (TBA)
  • SEGA titles (TB

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
4€ and the first month for 1€. WTH Microsoft the value here is insane.

bananas

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Game Pass for Xbox One - $10/mo.
Game Pass for PC - $5/mo.
Xbox Live Gold - $10/mo.
-----------
Game Pass Ultimate - $15/mo.

No, it's also non play anywhere games, like Hellblade, Shenmue, Metro, etc.

No, Microsoft is adding a bunch of Win32 PC games today. These are, no shit, PC games.

Detail

Dec 30, 2018
Few questions if anybody can answer them for me.

1. Is there a list of games currently available on PC?

2. Is the Xbox beta app available already and if so, do you need the newest windows update in order to use it?

3. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Butterworth

Alt account
Banned
Feb 5, 2019
Seems like they are already confirmed, via: https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-pc-list

Once Xbox Game Pass for PC formally releases, a new wave of over 100 supported games will be served on Windows 10. All Xbox Game Studios titles on PC will be automatically included on launch day, alongside games from a growing lineup of over 75 partnered publishers and developers. Here are the titles confirmed so far:
  • Ashen
  • Battletoads
  • Gears 5
  • Gears Tactics
  • Halo Infinite
  • Bethesda titles (TBA)
  • Devolver Digital titles (TBA)
  • Paradox Interactive titles (TBA)
  • SEGA titles (TB
Awesome, so the current list isn't even all of them!

Dec 8, 2018
How can the business be sustainable at such a price ?!
It can't be the math does not add up until they have several millions of subscribers to pay only for the first party stuff alone. Microsoft however with this prices are looking to reach those numbers and become the number one subscription by throwing money at reaching those numbers. The question is only how much are they willing to sacrifice to get there and if they ever will.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
I'll pass, it seems to mostly be Microsoft exclusives/play anywhere titles plus some indie games I already have from monthly Humble Bundle. I was hoping for Metro Exodus.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017

• Ashen
  • Battletoads
  • Gears 5
  • Gears Tactics
  • Halo Infinite
  • Bethesda titles (TBA)