• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
$125 for the Fallout 3 4 LP collection........errr think ill pass thats a ridiculous price!. Considering there'll be shipping and Import charges on top probably looking at $200
If you pick the EU listing from their store they'll ship from Germany without import charges, but yeah, the price is still really high.

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
Yikes at that price. Especially from the SquareEnix site. That's bonkers.
$100 USD for 2LP's before shipping? Even if I was interested I wouldn't go near that shit. It's straight-up robbery.

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I already have the normal FF7 vinyl anyways. Not double dipping.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
Yikes at that price. Especially from the SquareEnix site. That's bonkers.
$100 USD for 2LP's before shipping? Even if I was interested I wouldn't go near that shit. It's straight-up robbery.
Worst thing is that the EU store had it listed at €60 up until a few days ago and then just massively raised the price out of nowhere.

I already have the normal FF7 vinyl anyways. Not double dipping.
It's not the exact same release as this one will also feature tracks from the Remake. But I assume all original FF7 tracks from this can be found on the original FF7 pressing too.

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Worst thing is that the EU store had it listed at €60 up until a few days ago and then just massively raised the price out of nowhere.

It's not the exact same release as this one will also feature tracks from the Remake. But I assume all original FF7 tracks from this can be found on the original FF7 pressing too.

Yeah the FF7 disc looks identical to the one from the existing release.

Hexadron

Oct 25, 2017
Yep. Overpriced as fuck and a picture disc... No thanks.

I was pretty close to clicking the pre-order button through Amazon and really thought about the price and the fact that it is a picture disc and decided to pass. It's just too many negative aspects which just don't make it worth it. I'm sure scalpers will be all over this though.

What pisses me off is Square-Enix will probably see lower sales for this and think "No one wants Vinyl".

Give us proper high quality releases without price gouging please, kthxbye.

famikon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ベラルーシ
bundle with game

Two-disc LP set in limited quantities featuring selected tracks from "FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE" and "FINAL FANTASY VII".

SQEX-10719.jpg

It's kinda cheap because game itself costs ~60USD, bundle – ~71USD, which means only 11 USD for two-disc LP

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
So I guess Mondo hasn't said anything about Sonic CD US distribution? I was initially keeping an eye on their twitter but it's been silent. Maybe too early?

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
Ship to Shore is currently having a 50% off sale on MOST in-stock vinyl (unfortunately Celeste B-Sides and Mother 1 + 2 are not a part of this sale). Coupon code is VIDEOGAMEDAY19

Perfect opportunity for me to pick up Gradius II and III and LSD Revamped.

Last edited:

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, didn't work with either of the things I wanted
Oh, oops. Their Facebook post said this:

In honor of #NationalVideoGameDay we're running a 50% off SALE on 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀 in stock VGM release (excluding Celeste B-Sides and Mother 1 + 2)This sale goes until midnight tomorrow 7/9​
use code VIDEOGAMEDAY19 during check out! @ New York, New York​

Somehow missed that bit about Celeste B-Sides and Mother 1 + 2. I'll edit my post accordingly.

Hexadron

Oct 25, 2017
Shipping to Canada is pretty $$$ and unfortunately kills the deal. Oh well, I didn't see anything I really wanted this time.

Orso

Oct 28, 2017
Looks like I missed FFVII on the french amazon store. As someone who lives in the UK is the Canadian store looking like the best way to go? I'm not really too familiar with ordering from non uk amazon.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like I missed FFVII on the french amazon store. As someone who lives in the UK is the Canadian store looking like the best way to go? I'm not really too familiar with ordering from non uk amazon.
You might get hit with customs/import fees, although at this price I think it might still be slightly cheaper to order from Canada even with the fees.

Orso

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'm tempted to hold off on ordering for a while, it seems to be popping up randomly on different amazon stores, it might end up on another EU one.

slinch

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'm tempted to hold off on ordering for a while, it seems to be popping up randomly on different amazon stores, it might end up on another EU one.

I mean, it's still better to order just in case, the release date is Feb 2020 and you won't be charged until it ships. If you find it cheaper elsewhere you can just cancel. On the other hand, if you miss a deal, you're out of luck.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, it's still better to order just in case, the release date is Feb 2020 and you won't be charged until it ships. If you find it cheaper elsewhere you can just cancel. On the other hand, if you miss a deal, you're out of luck.
This^

I have orderes on 3 different regional Amazon stores right now, but will cancel 2 of them when we get closer to release. I'll just keep track of price changes on camelcamelcamel to see which one will be cheapest in the end.

Orso

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks. Just ordered it from the Canadian store. For some reason I thought amazon always charge as soon as the order is placed.

OP
OP
Noisepurge

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks. Just ordered it from the Canadian store. For some reason I thought amazon always charge as soon as the order is placed.

No, they've always had the system of charging when it ships, as price can lower over time before release. However with videogames they are now transitioning into charging as soon as the order is placed.

ironjoe

Jan 26, 2018
NYC
I can't complain at 49 Canadian with shipping. Not personally all that interested in owning this, as the midi versions were lovable in game, but always put me to sleep outside it. Hopefully the remake sounds good.

Oct 27, 2017
^That poster is the best. I look forward to never bidding $300 on ebay for it.
The standard, Snake cover doesn't look as good as the variant.

I swear if there aren't any codec call SFX or a run out hidden track with a game over/Snake! they're wasting their time.

Hell, recreate the CD/BluRay dialog between Snake and Otacon from MGS4 at the end of Side A.
Double Hell, I could take a whole disc of fake codec calls.

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
Neither cover is all that hot. I don't know who has final say on that sort of thing but imagine not using Yoji fucking Shinkawa's iconic art for a MGS release.