• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
As a site for retro review sources - even if a lot of the links were dead - it's pretty irreplaceable. But I actually just emailed them and Marc Doyle, one of the site's co-founders, emailed back confirming that the data for the legacy systems that pre-date metacritic will be migrated to metacritic. So at least there's that. I agree the search functions are part of what made it great, but hopefully meta will up it's game in that regard.

(and reduce the intrusive auto-playing ads)

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time. Sorry to fans of the site, but for me this was always "site that appears when googling FAQs but never actually has anything".

lol

Mario Galaxy, Ocarina of Time, Odyssey, Galaxy 2, Breath of the Wild

Nintendo undisputed kings of gaming, has been factually and objectively proven

It is known.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Man that website really fell by the wayside when metacritic showed up. Hadn't thought about it in years, remember when it was a big deal in this community.