mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine holding GME and not checking the market today and seeing this action later. Like if you had to be doing something/anything else for the past couple hours and didn't have limit orders in place.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm guessing people are racing to buy it because of what happened previously without understanding fully why that happened, which led to the stock value rising due to many people looking to buy even though this desire is based on literally nothing (since it sounds like the shorting stopped anyways so nobody is required to buy the stocks at the high prices). WHich sounds like a recipe for the stock to crash

edit: OH i guess the hedge funds just got dumb and decided to massively short gamestop stocks again despite what literally just happened because they were too dumb to realize people would notice when they targeted the exact same stock that made headlines so soon after and so the cycle just repeated

TheKid

Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area
Prolly a good time to buy btc/eth when all the winnings from this pump and dump will migrate to crypto it will get a nice boost

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
4DGNANe.jpg
I got about 10 people off that pos app. I will dedicate the rest of this year getting more off.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
if u were left holding the bag i'd say its a good chance to run the fuck away lol

OP
OP
Armadilo

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Some on reddit said that robinhood might be limiting sales tomorrow of some stocks or nevermind

Kodama4

Oct 25, 2017
If the masses get wind it's going back up should be interesting opening on the stock exchange tomorrow

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Lol, literlly gave up on this yesterday then was had a big work day all day today so just saw this now. Glad I could help.people out by bailing out

Goron3

Alt account
Banned
Nov 24, 2020
Oh god it's happening again.

Fully expecting it to jump up quite a lot tomorrow. Tempted to have some fun.

golguin

Oct 29, 2017
Where are the people that like to talk about fundamentals? Seems they only show up for the drops, but not the rocket ships.

Pickle

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wheres all the armchair economists and life coaches at now, Im looking forward to some humility and understanding volatile stocks dont have rules

bigsnack

May 9, 2018
Los Angeles
Don't try and rationalize it! When someone wants to sell, someone else has to buy. When it's not retail or other investment firms, it's brokers / market makers. Those guys are not going to lose, period. Enjoy the ride!

golguin

Oct 29, 2017
Wheres all the armchair economists and life coaches at now, Im looking forward to some humility and understanding volatile stocks dont have rules
Well you see when poor people make money on stocks at the expense of the rich they don't know what they're doing and should stop.

When poor people lose money and the rich profit then the market is working as it should.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Ive been bag holding since near the top. I guess this is my opportunity to take a much smaller loss than before.