Berkut

Oct 25, 2017
Ah damn, Raiden has my dragons bane and I've somehow managed to dodge both jade winged spear and the white tassel lol. I probably should have known not to pull for another spear character as they never seem to drop for me
white tassel is from liyue chests... locked them if u see it!

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
Ah damn, Raiden has my dragons bane and I've somehow managed to dodge both jade winged spear and the white tassel lol. I probably should have known not to pull for another spear character as they never seem to drop for me

White Tassel is a 3* weapon so you definitely haven't dodged it. However you might have used them all as fodder to level "better" weapons. It's always a good idea to save at least one of every 3* weapon. Some are really good, such as Slingshot, Thrilling Tales and Harbinger of Dawn.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I guess if you have the starglitter you could always get a Blackcliff Pole for Arle but I never got any of these weapons.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Not the worst luck on the weapons banner.
200 pulls to get both weapons.

Went to 59 to get Primordial Jade Winged Spear (R12).
56 for Tulaytullah's Remembrance.
I got R2 Tulaytullah's Remembrance on 66 though, and I thought I was done.
Did another 10 pull and got Jadefall's Splendor on 8th (4 leftover from the previous 10, 4 from this one).

Again, never got a double 5 star in a 10 pull, but I think this is my 3rd or 4th in the next 10 pull.

I got a ton of 4 stars though, I think tis the most I'd ever gotten.
33 4 stars in the 200 pulls.
R6 Prospector's Drill, R4 Range Gauge, Gaming, Lynette, Kirara (C4), Bennett, Thoma, Noelle, Fischl, and the junk weapons.

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
I understand why it's easier for the Hunter now.

The last game I played, I juked the Hunter 4-5 times when he was onto my ass while I was repairing devices. I didn't get caught and I even stole the favor away. But we didn't win because our repaired devices was only 2/4 done.

I do not see how I can play much better than this lol. I got so much of his attention and evaded every time he came for me, cutting it close, but it doesn't matter. The time limit isn't in Rebel favour.

In the past WindTrace, the time limit is against the Hunter and as an individual Rebel you have much more control of the end result.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Decided to just go ahead and go for Wanderer, and I won the 50/50 surprisingly. If I had lost I would've just waited and used my guarantee on Clorinde because I was saving for her anyways. Figured since I have Xianyun + C6 Faruzan and don't use my Xiao team much, having Wanderer will give me more reasons to Xianyun/Faruzan.

Only missing 5 characters total now and they're all ones I could live without: Klee, Albedo, Childe, Wrio, and Chiori. I don't really see myself going for Klee or Childe any time soon (not a fan of Childe as a character and never liked his playstyle either), and not sure that it'd be worth getting Albedo or Chiori anymore tbh. I used to want Albedo for my Itto team but now Chiori is just better, and Itto isn't all that viable in Abyss anymore most of the time (I love Itto but he's probably one of the worst characters for overworld so I can't use him often). Wrio is probably the one I'd most be interested in pulling for but cryo is not in a great spot right now. Maybe with Natlan freeze will come back in style again and I'll snag Wrio.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
white tassel is from liyue chests... locked them if u see it!
White Tassel is a 3* weapon so you definitely haven't dodged it. However you might have used them all as fodder to level "better" weapons. It's always a good idea to save at least one of every 3* weapon. Some are really good, such as Slingshot, Thrilling Tales and Harbinger of Dawn.
Ahhh then yeah I likely gobbled it up as fodder for other weapons. On a plus note though while looking for it I found I had a second dragons bane. It's only ascension rank 2 unlike my one on Ei but it's a start! I'll have to be sure to keep some 3*s around though as I'd considered them as nothing but exp for 4* and up

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Lost the 50/50 so getting Wanderer has knocked me back to about 20 wishes. :( Also wanted to try for Alhaitham but might skip to prioritize building funds back up for Natlan characters.

Brrandon

Dec 13, 2019
Didnt get wanderer with the 11 pulls i had, damn lmao. Oh well i have a guarantee anyways ill get him before he goes. Did get 2 faruzans in 1 10 pull though which puts me at c6 faruzan which is nice

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
WuWa has a tall task ahead to promote the limited characters to their audience. This is something mihoyo does very well.

I wasn't planning to pull Arlecchino since I already had a well geared C1R1 Hu Tao with 10/10/9 talents. Arlecchino didn't caught my interest during the Harbinger reveal, the subsequent 4.0 to 4.2 trailers etc. I remained unmoved after watching leaks of her kits.

It was only until the animated short that I got swayed. They finally got me, now I would have to spend lots of primos and resin to get her on par with Hu Tao lol.

esserius

Oct 26, 2017
WuWa has a tall task ahead to promote the limited characters to their audience. This is something mihoyo does very well.

I wasn't planning to pull Arlecchino since I already had a well geared C1R1 Hu Tao with 10/10/9 talents. Arlecchino didn't caught my interest during the Harbinger reveal, the subsequent 4.0 to 4.2 trailers etc. I remained unmoved after watching leaks of her kits.

It was only until the animated short that I got swayed. They finally got me, now I would have to spend lots of primos and resin to get her on par with Hu Tao lol.
Yeah, this happened to me with Xianyun. I had little intention on pulling a new unit until the next Archon, but, well. They got me. I have an absurdly mature account, I even have Kazuha, I have basically no real reason to pull for Xianyun. But, well, I did, and she's great.

Honestly I think that's going to be the toughest thing for WuWa. Compelling characters are hard. Their studio has always had great combat, but people are pulling based on personality and how fun characters are. That's a difficult thing to emulate.

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
I understand why it's easier for the Hunter now.

The last game I played, I juked the Hunter 4-5 times when he was onto my ass while I was repairing devices. I didn't get caught and I even stole the favor away. But we didn't win because our repaired devices was only 2/4 done.

I do not see how I can play much better than this lol. I got so much of his attention and evaded every time he came for me, cutting it close, but it doesn't matter. The time limit isn't in Rebel favour.

In the past WindTrace, the time limit is against the Hunter and as an individual Rebel you have much more control of the end result.
It would benefit from the rebels coordinating with each other because they need to activate repairs to divide the hunter's attention but I don't have time to open chat to see what people are saying. Just have to have a team of rebels that know what they're doing to have a chance, which is a semi tall ask since I figure a good number of players are just playing enough to get the rewards.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
So i did 150 pulls for this banner and my results are crazy

Start off losing the 50/50 to tighnari
C1 Baizhu
Wanderer
C6 Faruzan
Holy wow Meissner, yaaaay! So glad you got so lucky dude! C6 Faruzan AND Wanderer and a C1 baizhu?! What the hell, how amazing. Now you have an amazing healer and one of the most fun DPS characters and his best support, all ready to go! Plus Tignari is the strongest standard banner character, so you have a nice dendro option now too! :D Really happy for you!

Thanks Buttons! Stay strong for our boy Al-Haithim! If I didn't have him c6 I'd be rolling for cons :)

I ended up dropping 60 pulls on the banner. I got 2 Faruzan (c1 -> c3), 4 Layla (c3 -> c7), and then Bennet and the Stringless bow crashed my party and I stopped rolling. No early 5* so I will wait for 4.8 & Natlan news before I decide.
I will stay strong! Glad to see you got a few Faruzan copies at least and that you got C6 Layla!

Not the worst luck on the weapons banner.
200 pulls to get both weapons.

Went to 59 to get Primordial Jade Winged Spear (R12).
56 for Tulaytullah's Remembrance.
I got R2 Tulaytullah's Remembrance on 66 though, and I thought I was done.
Did another 10 pull and got Jadefall's Splendor on 8th (4 leftover from the previous 10, 4 from this one).

Again, never got a double 5 star in a 10 pull, but I think this is my 3rd or 4th in the next 10 pull.

I got a ton of 4 stars though, I think tis the most I'd ever gotten.
33 4 stars in the 200 pulls.
R6 Prospector's Drill, R4 Range Gauge, Gaming, Lynette, Kirara (C4), Bennett, Thoma, Noelle, Fischl, and the junk weapons.
Wow, congrats Busaiku on getting such good luck! :D R2 Tulay is so awesome, I am envious!

Decided to just go ahead and go for Wanderer, and I won the 50/50 surprisingly. If I had lost I would've just waited and used my guarantee on Clorinde because I was saving for her anyways. Figured since I have Xianyun + C6 Faruzan and don't use my Xiao team much, having Wanderer will give me more reasons to Xianyun/Faruzan.

Only missing 5 characters total now and they're all ones I could live without: Klee, Albedo, Childe, Wrio, and Chiori. I don't really see myself going for Klee or Childe any time soon (not a fan of Childe as a character and never liked his playstyle either), and not sure that it'd be worth getting Albedo or Chiori anymore tbh. I used to want Albedo for my Itto team but now Chiori is just better, and Itto isn't all that viable in Abyss anymore most of the time (I love Itto but he's probably one of the worst characters for overworld so I can't use him often). Wrio is probably the one I'd most be interested in pulling for but cryo is not in a great spot right now. Maybe with Natlan freeze will come back in style again and I'll snag Wrio.
Yay, congrats on getting Wanderer, he is so fun to play I hope you enjoy him.

Didnt get wanderer with the 11 pulls i had, damn lmao. Oh well i have a guarantee anyways ill get him before he goes. Did get 2 faruzans in 1 10 pull though which puts me at c6 faruzan which is nice
2 Faruzan in one ten pull is amazing, congrats on getting her C6. That is major! :D

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Now that the scythe is gone, I started playing genius invocation. I'll try to get into the card game now for some primogems. I'm so broke lol. I just started doing the check in on hoyoverse forums a few days ago for the monthly primos. It's really low but better than nothing. HoYoLAB forums are incredibly garbage though.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
I finished the new areas 100% last night. I enjoyed the WQ in the sense that it didn't overstay its welcome. Some truly lovely scenes towards the end too.

I'm now maxed out across the entire world again and can put my feet up until Natlan.

I don't feel like I was too handsomely rewarded for that effort though. The new area was dense with a lot of high value chests, but another 10 pulls would have been nice.

I'm playing the game in fits and starts at the moment and it really makes you feel like the primogem counter doesn't move. It takes ages to get a wish.

I took the underwater area from 78% to 100% last night and I'm not sure I got more than three, maybe four wishes tops?

If I remain honest and play regularly I'll probably be in a half decent position ahead of 5.0 but it's slow going at the moment.

Last edited:

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
I've been on a Genshin break for the last few weeks -- just too busy for multiple "do these tasks every day" games. I have next week off though, so I'm looking forward to catching up on the story/new area! I still haven't even done Chiori's quest.

I have no plans to pull for any upcoming characters. Sethos is cute, but I hate bows and pulling for 4*s is just a waste of money. Chlorinde is cool, but not enough for me to decimate what little savings I have. I've wanted Wanderer for a long time, but again, not enough to bankrupt my stash of primos.

So unless there are secret upcoming characters whose design I end up loving, my plan is to save for Natlan.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
still of the opinion that Baizhu is one of them characters that you doesn't "trial" well. You don't get to appreciate his true value in these trials

if you have or want Furina. Grab Baizhu

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
go from horrible luck leveling a relic is HSR to this. so evens out
hydro.png

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
still of the opinion that Baizhu is one of them characters that you doesn't "trial" well. You don't get to appreciate his true value in these trials

This is why I would love if we can trial the units with our own units, to see how they play in our desired team comps.
go from horrible luck leveling a relic is HSR to this. so evens out
hydro.png
Very nice, congrats.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
I just got lucky too! My attack sands I was levelling for Klee rolled into crit dmg again at +20. The two HP% rolls are unfortunate, but with Klee being such a fragile and squishy character I do not even mind.

Genshin-Impact-Screenshot-2024-05-15-13-53-15-61.png

This sands bumped Klee up to my no.3 DPS going by crit values. Only Cyno and Faruzan are higher on my account. She even beat my Neuvillette who is top 11%. xD Here is her build for Furina teams, so happy with her! :D For weapons I use either Widsith or Tome of the Eternal Flow, performance is quite similar between the two.
Screenshot-2024-05-15-135649.png

I could improve her build even more by giving her Xiangling's pyro goblet which has 4% more crit dmg, but it is an on-set emblem piece and that would break Xiangling's set.
In the future I would like a 2nd MH set, as this set is shared by my Gaming, the only change being Gaming uses an EM goblet while Klee needs an attack goblet. Would be fun to have two sets so I could use both Klee and Gaming in two teams in the Abyss. But for now I am still farming a Gilded set for Alhaitham, still need any EM sands to drop or I may need to run him 2 piece Deepwood 2 piece Gilded instead.

Last edited:

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
My artifact luck needs time to come back after that flower.
I just got lucky too! My attack sands I was levelling for Klee rolled into crit dmg again at +20. The two HP% rolls are unfortunate, but with Klee being such a fragile and squishy character I do not even mind.

Genshin-Impact-Screenshot-2024-05-15-13-53-15-61.png

This sands bumped Klee up to my no.3 DPS going by crit values. Only Cyno and Faruzan are higher on my account. She even beat my Neuvillette who is top 11%. xD Here is her build for Furina teams, so happy with her! :D For weapons I use either Widsith or Tome of the Eternal Flow, performance is quite similar between the two.
Screenshot-2024-05-15-135649.png

I could improve her build even more by giving her Xiangling's pyro goblet which has 4% more crit dmg, but it is an on-set emblem piece and that would break Xiangling's set.
Congrats. Nice Klee build on the MH set.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
My artifact luck needs time to come back after that flower.

Congrats. Nice Klee build on the MH set.
Thank you Naya, I have been working hard on my Klee. Love her so much.

I also have this mono-pyro set for her for non-Furina teams, but it still needs a better attack sands. But this was the only one that even dropped for me in 3 weeks. Long-term project for now as I usually use her with Furina and MH set instead. But it is nice to have this set as a backup option.

Screenshot-2024-05-15-140912.png

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
Goddamn I felt like a god, won my first game as Rebel on day 2. People are figuring out what to do and when the rebels are all focusing on repairing, it divides the Hunter's attention and they can't be in all places at once. Once the device turns red, I bail to another beacon, saw one teammate do the same.

… though the hunter seemed to be struggling to figure out how to use their skills so that was probably a major factor. Their Mysterious Hunch pointed right at me but they walked right by. Just gotta treat it like a Jurassic Park T-Rex. I'm sure when it's my turn to be Hunter, I'll be wearing the clown shoes too.

Man I don't understand that trial Baizhu Bloom/Taser team, did they want me to drive with Baizhu or Lisa, they both feel so slow. Baizhu's shield is redundant with XQ too. Conversely, the Sucrose trial was Sucrose Taser that I've been running here and there for ages and it felt perfect.

tauke

Oct 25, 2017
Country of 2020+10
Finally scrounge up for freemogems to try my 50/50 luck and !!!

ty8uQvP.jpeg

Guess this is like 70-80 pity? Need to wait for my wish history to update before I can check on paimon.moe

cDEjxpW.jpeg

Bh9c0CG.jpeg

kb2Qv2i.jpeg

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Finally scrounge up for freemogems to try my 50/50 luck and !!!

ty8uQvP.jpeg

Guess this is like 70-80 pity? Need to wait for my wish history to update before I can check on paimon.moe

cDEjxpW.jpeg

Bh9c0CG.jpeg

kb2Qv2i.jpeg
Woooo, yay! Congrats tauke! Now you have the most fun anemo dps, zoom zoom zoom! :D Enjoy him! :)

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland
Man I don't understand that trial Baizhu Bloom/Taser team, did they want me to drive with Baizhu or Lisa, they both feel so slow. Baizhu's shield is redundant with XQ too. Conversely, the Sucrose trial was Sucrose Taser that I've been running here and there for ages and it felt perfect.

I think the idea is to drive with Lisa. But they essentially make it a quick bloom comp which is weird.

Would've made more sense to make the trial characters Baizhu - Lisa - Fischl - Sucrose.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Thanks! <3 Was expecting to get Dehya'ed again as that was my fate on Wanderer's previous run lol.

Will see if I can level him up enough for the next Abyss reset.
Do you have a nice weapon for him to use like Widsith or Lost Prayers and a Faruzan as support? :D

I am excited for you, Wanderer is still one of my most played DPS, he is just so fun. I just wish that not every single Abyss had anemo resistance. ;_; Makes him feel weaker than he is.

tauke

Oct 25, 2017
Country of 2020+10
Do you have a nice weapon for him to use like Widsith or Lost Prayers and a Faruzan as support? :D

I am excited for you, Wanderer is still one of my most played DPS, he is just so fun. I just wish that not every single Abyss had anemo resistance. ;_; Makes him feel weaker than he is.
My Faruzan is C6++++ already but I need to build her up. Hmm I do have Widsith but I forgot who's using it lol.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
My Faruzan is C6++++ already but I need to build her up. Hmm I do have Widsith but I forgot who's using it lol.
Woo awesome. C6 Faruzan is the biggest buff to any Wanderer, worth more than his constellations and signature together!

So you have his best support already and Widsith is his 3rd best weapon (Signature>Lost Prayers > Widsith > Skyward Atlas), with Widsith and Lost Prayers being very close to eachother in performance.

If you have any questions let me know, I have played my Wanderer in a variety of different teams but I always come back to Wanderer/Bennet/Faruzan/Zhongli in the end. (And Wanderer/Faruzan/Albedo/Zhongli in the overworld or geo Abyss).

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This had already been shown in the 4.6 preview trailer, so I guess I am allowed to share my pic of it here:

53723354170_12bc29548b_o.png

This really wowed me. This Sumeru desert architecture on steroids is so cool. I walked around a lot to try and understand the structure and architecture. I wish I did less obsessive photographing, because I was worried it'll be all taken away once the quest is over, lol.

tauke

Oct 25, 2017
Country of 2020+10
This had already been shown in the 3.6 preview trailer, so I guess I am allowed to share my pic of it here:

53723354170_12bc29548b_o.png

This wowed me so much. This Sumeru desert architecture on steroids is so cool. I walked around a lot to try and understand the structure and architecture. I wish I did less obsessive photographing, because I was worried it'll be all taken away once the quest is over, lol.

So after waiting for +1.0 version update, we get to visit this place?

giphy.gif

FirewalkR

Oct 27, 2017
London
I'm thinking of saving for an eventual C6R5 Skirk, in the hope that it'll take like 2 years for her to come out (assuming she'll be playable 😬). I buy the 2 main monthly packs (with occasional extra spending for pulls)... how long will it take me to reach safe numbers? 🤔 I reckon I need at least around 130K just to absolutely guarantee C6, let alone the weapon.

Still, I'm reasonably sure I will be getting best girl Furina very soon... and I don't know if I'll be able to resist Klee's mom who it seems will finally be showing up in Natlan. I'll need emotional support not to pull lol

vixivian

Feb 25, 2021
Cyno act 2 was peak in so many ways. Excited to hear impressions. Will share my full thoughts and feelings later.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
I should do that Cyno quest before the photos start pouring out of Tyaren's camera.

Since Encounter Points were introduced, my "binge it all today" heart is tempered by my "skip balloon escorting tomorrow" head.

Nov 8, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
Windtrace is back huh, people loved the first windtrace but it has been significantly less popular every time it's made a return, the last time around every round i played had at least one player going afk, plus it was really hard winning as the hunter, i wonder if they had found a good way of balancing it this time.

I am kinda done with windtrace so i was considering skipping it but i saw the rewards were unusually good for windtrace, a whole bunch of primos up for grabs, so i'll bite the bullet and play it but i can't promise i won't go afk just to get the rewards.