OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Will Chlorine in her SQ finally let the octopus free that she has trapped under her hat?
That's what I'm most interested to find out.

It just now dawned on me 4.7 stream could come with a preview of Natlan. yabai yabai waku waku

As before every new nation update I'm now trying to remember at what time or occasion official info or footage was first shown of the different nation updates. I forget again each time.

esserius

Oct 26, 2017
Will Chlorine in her SQ finally let the octopus free that she has trapped under her hat?
That's what I'm most interested to find out.

As before every new nation update I'm now trying to remember at what time or occasion official info or footage was first shown of the different nation updates. I forget again each time.
I don't think we started seeing Fontaine until around 2 or 3 months before Anni, meaning late June early July, in all likelihood.

Last edited:

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
The 3.7 special program showed the diving tease, 3.8 showed Fontaine proper and shortly after we got the Final Feast teaser showing all the 4.x Fontaine story characters.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
Also the summer event will probably tie in to Natlan somehow like how we had Nahida's voice at the end of the second archipelago event, and bottle land was about human oceanids.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland
Was watching Jstern's stream in the background and he seems semi-convinced that Genshin will pull a Dr. Ratio and release Clorinde as a temporary free character since she uses Apep boss mats.

Kind of feels like cope though lol

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Was watching Jstern's stream in the background and he seems semi-convinced that Genshin will pull a Dr. Ratio and release Clorinde as a temporary free character since she uses Apep boss mats.

Kind of feels like cope though lol
He's been coping on this for like a month - it ain't happening

Feel like if they did a free 5 star character it would make the most sense to do it with 5.0 - you basically do a relaunch at that point with a huge new zone and its story , level 100, big new features, a graphical overhaul and the cherry on top being the free 5 star from natlan or whatever

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah ain't no way... would love to see it though just so we could all witness Sensei's reaction.

Free Sigewinne more likely.

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you! We'll see tomorrow how it goes! :D

I also did some more testing with Nahida's builds, as I was nervous the 2nd set would not give Cyno enough EM since his kit and signature weapon scale off of EM. It seems I had forgotten the EM buff from Nahida's signature weapon though.

I did multiple Masanori fights with Nahida in the different sets and then screenshotted Cyno's stats during his burst, with 3 stacks of his signature weapon up. With both Nahida builds, Cyno always ends up at 2100 attack and 842 EM.

So this means, that for both Cyno and Alhaitham, the 2nd Nahida build with CRIT/EM/EM works just as well as the full EM one, with the added benefit of more crit rate for tri-karma damage.

The only caveat is, this only applies to double dendro teams for Cyno. If I want to use Zhongli due to Abyss restrictions, then the full EM set would be better for Nahida as Cyno would otherwise lose 30 EM.
But I do not often use this team, I just need to remember to switch her artifacts around if I am not using double dendro for Cyno.

That all took multiple hours but I am now super happy, my Nahida was top 72% yesterday and today she is top 36%. I looked at the top 1% builds though and they are even more insane and dedicated than Raiden mains lol, not gonna reach that. xD

EM scale with diminishing returns iirc, that 30EM is negligible when your Cyno hits 700+ EM.

That said, artifact substats absolutely matters a lot in Abyss. I do lots of 4 stars run but those characters are heavily invested. It's the same for other 4 stars run you can find on YouTube, their builds are stacked too. Keep up the grind, button!

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
the most hype thing they could do anyway isn't a free new five star, it's a free archon selector ticket. lemme get my zhongli without rolling for him 😭

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
Wish they wouldn't gate Windtrace progress. Let's be honest, it's...well, it's what it is. But I can't even blast through it. :(

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Played like five games with my wife until we reached 2000 coins. We were Rebels in all of them. And we only managed to win once 💀

In the first game people just kept hiding and doing fuck all. We were the only fools trying to fix the devices and were captured in less than a minute because of it.

In another round, there was a Wanderer that kept following me and fixing the devices alongside my Yaoyao. I understand he was trying to help, but we both ended up being captured because his disguise AoE went poof just as the Hunter reached our position.

And the game ended. 🤡

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
I cannot believe I just lost as the hunter. How?! D:

Unworthy Wo-

jose-mourinho-sweet-trouble.gif

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
Wanderer and Kazuha for the overworld. Is pretty fun.

Just need to get Wanderer to 80/90 so i don't have to run away from everything as him

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
I think this version of Abyss is harder, the blessing is not as strong than the previous one.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, the blessing is so bad. No idea how you are supposed to clear this Abyss with a C0 Wanderer, this Abyss is horrible for him. I just used him for floor 11 which worked well at least.

I tried the Abyss before work and to my suprise, I cleared it on first try. I feel so relieved! :D

I decided to try a Cyno aggrevate team on the 2nd side, since in this team his burst is always up and even multi-wave content is easily cleared by him. But this team only really works this well with C2 Cyno and C2 Nahida, as you do feel the damage loss of not running Quickbloom. Even more so since my Kuki was not on a DPS build and I have not built Fischl or Yae Miko.
But C6 Yayao and C2 Nahida worked quite well on the electro baptists, Yaoyao's burst applies so much dendro in addition to Yuegui and Nahida's auto attacks that I was just able to clear 12-2 on time.

Klee performs really well, she just continues to be hard to play lol. But regearing my Bennet to a HP build has been awesome, it works so well.

Screenshot-2024-05-16-113419.png

Since I was not using Neuvillette, my Klee got to use his book and his flower. With this build, she is now the best built character on my account haha. xD Well deserved for the cute little gremlin.
Screenshot-2024-05-16-090458.png

Last edited:

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland
Baizhu acquired. Since his banners got sped run this is probably the last time he'll appear on banner until a Chronicle wish so I figured why not. I also doubt we get a Liyue-themed Chronicle Wish banner until Lantern Rite next year, so I don't want to risk waiting that long.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Baizhu acquired. Since his banners got sped run this is probably the last time he'll appear on banner until a Chronicle wish so I figured why not. I also doubt we get a Liyue-themed Chronicle Wish banner until Lantern Rite next year, so I don't want to risk waiting that long.
Woo, congrats crimson! He really is useful and I am starting to warm up to him more, I may pick him up on the Chronicle Wish in the future. :D

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Just went Raiden/Furina/Yelan/Jean and Arle/Kazuha/Xingqiu/Zhongli on my main for Abyss this time. No piece cool piece from abyss today but I got this from the domain:
vX2Inxl.jpg

Finally a great feather of the new set. Wish the DEF% was EM but at least it didn't roll into it.

How Arle can look
miyB1ob.png

I'll probably still go back to Gladiator until I have a better Sands or a Whimsy circlet that can match that Gladiator one.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Just went Raiden/Furina/Yelan/Jean and Arle/Kazuha/Xingqiu/Zhongli on my main for Abyss this time. No piece cool piece from abyss today but I got this from the domain:
vX2Inxl.jpg

Finally a great feather of the new set. Wish the DEF% was EM but at least it didn't roll into it.

How Arle can look
miyB1ob.png

I'll probably still go back to Gladiator until I have a better Sands or Whimsy circlet that can match that Gladiator one.
You have insane artifact luck, congrats Naya. What a gorgeous feather! :D

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Rebels are getting better! In my last two matches we won. :)

I'm slowly warming up to the new Windtrace, however I think they should in the future just offer two modes. One traditional mode where you basically just play hide and seek and you work alone, because that was a lot of fun, and one mode where you need to repair the devices and work together with others.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Feels like Rebels are getting worse.
Windtrace is also much harder on my phone, on both ends.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland
Rebels are getting better! In my last two matches we won. :)

I'm slowly warming up to the new Windtrace, however I think they should in the future just offer two modes. One traditional mode where you basically just play hide and seek and you work alone, because that was a lot of fun, and one mode where you need to repair the devices and work together with others.

Feels like Rebels are getting worse.
Windtrace is also much harder on my phone, on both ends.

giphy.gif

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
Rebels definitely getting better for my case. I got my first loss as Hunter handed to me today and it was against 3 Rebels who know what they are doing.

vX2Inxl.jpg

How Arle can look
miyB1ob.png

I'll probably still go back to Gladiator until I have a better Sands or a Whimsy circlet that can match that Gladiator one.

Grats, that's 6 Crits with 2 ER rolls. I'll be delighted to have 5 Crits on Flowers and Feather.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
So far I've played as hunter twice and rebel twice and won every match so I can't say either way if one side is more OP, but I do miss how as the rebels it's no longer a funny game of hide and seek where you turn into a chair and laugh as the hunter runs past you multiple times and it's more about running away now.

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
So after the confirmed nerfs, is Clorinde better than C0 Keqing?

I'm thinking about just building Keqing and pulling for Baizhu

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
need another battle pass just for enough mora and books for leveling Wanderer and for Furina when her banner is up next month

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Leveling up Tulaytullah's Remembrance and Jadefall's Splendor boutta wipe out what little Mora I got left.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Planning my summons - and going for Arlecchino C1 and weapon on a whim really destroyed my stash of pulls (I'm happy I got it though). Had to start from 0 and I should have enough for at least one 5* by the time Furina comes back around. I have her at C1, but I really want to juice her up to C2 (I'm going to have to win 50/50 though). I also wanted her weapon, but no chance of me being able to secure that now, so will have to wait for her second re-run - she's going to have to stay on Jade Cutter til then. On the other hand, Furina already performs amazing at C1 so part of me is thinking about postponing her C2 til her second re-run (like her weapon) and just stack all pulls til Natlan. Ughh

Woo, congrats crimson! He really is useful and I am starting to warm up to him more, I may pick him up on the Chronicle Wish in the future. :D

Grab Baizhu now, Buttons

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
one more 100 point bounty next week in mondstadt than i can finally reach level 8 reputation

only thing left at that point is just chests but will be nice to get the wings and move onto Liyue.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland
So after the confirmed nerfs, is Clorinde better than C0 Keqing?

I'm thinking about just building Keqing and pulling for Baizhu

Oh, she'll definitely be better than C0 Keqing. Keqing is a good aggravate driver but her biggest issue is she doesn't have very strong multipliers on her Talent. Keqing is reliant on Aggravate scaling to make up for that fact while Clorinde can still be played in non-Aggravate teams perfectly fine.

Clorinde's strength level now just seems more in line with Wriothesley level when people were hoping she'd be the electro equivalent to Neuvillette and Arlecchino.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland
Seems like an easy skip for me then. I have C3 Keqing.

But can Clorinde be played outside of Aggravate (like Chevreuse Overload or similar?)

I'm thinking yeah. She should be similar to Ayato where she's the Jack of Trades type of being able to be A DPS in the three primary electro reaction teams.

I got C3 Keqing (and Raiden) so I'm not exactly chomping at the bits for Clorinde now. Unless her Story Quest blows me way like Navia's managed to do I don't really see myself pulling for her either.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The way some fear his power and presence so much that they have to twist the words of others to try and spin slanderous lies.

We Worthy Wolves have much to look forward to indeed... Natlan pyro supports gonna make him even stronger than he already is. Then when cryo reigns supreme in 2 years he'll reach even greater heights.

Fear His Grace the Duke, Wolf King of Meropide. Envy him. Cry out your innocence. His justice knows no mercy.

wriothelsey-wrio.gif

KageYume

Aug 8, 2021
Thanks so much for your reply on this, really helpful!
That sounds great then, I think I'll wait for some reviews on the new pro like you say and see how that performs.

Tbh the older models seem to retain their value really well so I might go for one of the new ones anyway if it's only a small difference in price. Probably be more between the air and the pro for me, I think the M2 sounds like it has the performance I'd need but I'll see how the M4 chip reviews and make a decision from there. It would be nice to have a good amount of battery life as well so that could be a big plus for the M4 if it's as good as Apple claim. I do also love how thin the new pro is and the screen is gorgeous!

So I ended up getting the iPad Pro M4 (11 inches, 9 cores CPU version).

I only played with it a bit (GI and HSR) and the first impression is this thing runs much cooler than the M2. Playing GI for about 30 minutes using the setting I often use on the M2 (Medium resolution, motion blur OFF, highest for other settings, MetalFX ON) on the M4 and it barely got warm while the M2 often gets quite hot around the Apple logo.

I tried 120fps highest setting for the lul and it held up pretty well (I will definitively not use 120fps though).

View: https://youtu.be/RCA1oUqeOJo?si=pVk7SCsyQ77XclhA

Last edited: