xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Hoyo in Summer Games Fest again, probs for ZZZ
Are they capable of releasing a western game show trailer that isn't bad? They'll have to prove me wrong
GNtqWQvWIAUiuGd

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Hoyo in Summer Games Fest again, probs for ZZZ
Are they capable of releasing a western game show trailer that isn't bad? They'll have to prove me wrong
GNtqWQvWIAUiuGd

How long did it take you to find the Hoyo logo? It took me like 5 minutes, lol.
I don't expect much either though. It's probably ZZZ they'll be promoting. And if it was Genshin-related, their Summer Games or Gamescom trailers have always been the weakest. They probably outsource them, as they don't at all showcase the production value and finesse of usual Hoyo trailers.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
ZZZ is expected mid July if the Apple store thing was true
Would be funny if this was the release date reveal and it's exactly the same

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
What do you mean through there? More than half of my playthroughs of the game are on EGS. I just launched it on FROM egs AFTER i CLAIMED IT.
Not sure how it works, since I never launched from EGS, but sometimes PS redeems take a bit (not usually).
I think PS redeems do show up on mobile as well.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure how it works, since I never launched from EGS, but sometimes PS redeems take a bit (not usually).
I think PS redeems do show up on mobile as well.

Someone told me on reddit to check the mails cus they send codes there. I thought it was like PS Plus rewards that you get an in-game e-mail with rewards. Now I got both HSR and Genshin emails with codes. You can claim it too if you get the code and on any platform later. Nice.

Richardi

Oct 28, 2017
Oh hey what do you know Dehya replacing ZL, and Candance replacing XQ didn't affect the Arle, Yelan team in the abyss at all, granted you do take damage instead of no dmg, but overall DPS wasn't that bad.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Did a bit of cleanup today. New zone is now at 100% and I had the 4.1 zones at high 90ies as well. One is now 100% as well, the other is at 99%.
...I'm still missing 14 Oculi 😅
Gotta get to crafting the compasses.

Kiyamet

Apr 21, 2024
Zhongli, Arlecchino, Bennet, Xinqui Team 1
Kuki, Nahida, Yelan, Baizhu for Team 2

1 shot all the way through, 36 stars

Baizhu took the flex slot that Raiden had last Abyss.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Lol, after reading leaks I always have more questions than answers.

Leaks are pretty much horseshit at this point
Hoyo has obviously pretty successfully stamped out the genuine leakers on Genshin, or made them a lot less willing to risk being exposed
Only stuff of worth comes from dataminers just before beta

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
65 pity, 37 wishes on me ready for Clorinde. I'll just win that 50/50! I should really farm exp books since I don't think I currently have enough for her+Sethos

tauke

Oct 25, 2017
Virtua Teyvat
For unknown reason, it took me 4 hours to clear 36 stars for this Abyss... I definitely did something very wrong somewhere.

Guess the previous blessing makes things easier. Just not enough DPS for my team.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
For unknown reason, it took me 4 hours to clear 36 stars for this Abyss... I definitely did something very wrong somewhere.

Guess the previous blessing makes things easier. Just not enough DPS for my team.
That was me in the Abyss before this reset, hardest one ever. Then I really farmed artifacts and talents in the meantime and switched my teams up so today I had an easier time.

If you already had good pyro teams, you profited from the pyro blessings last time. Now it's a neutral blessing, but very very underwhelming so it actually made the Abyss even harder.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Yeah it's something that I often forget about but the abyss blessing can really help.

I'm gonna level this
GVDtECA.jpg

Just hope it goes all into crit rate and feed it to something else if it doesn't

WolfeTone

Oct 25, 2017

View: https://imgur.com/a/w9KGgBU

Tough abyss but I found it easier this time around. Maybe this blessing favours my team more or maybe I've just gotten better at playing the National variant. Hu Tao plunge easily clears the first side.

I'd love to do a 4-star only clear, maybe Bennett, XL, XQ, and Sucrose on one side, but I struggle to fill the other side with my other built 4-stars like Beidou, Fischl, Yaoyao, Chevreuse, and Kuki. Doing an aggravate team without a Sucrose for VV shred sounds tough. Maybe I should build Yanfei and on-field her in a Chevreuse overload team. I could also try switching things up with a hyperbloom team using DMC but then both the National side and hyberbloom sides really want XQ.

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017

View: https://imgur.com/a/w9KGgBU

Tough abyss but I found it easier this time around. Maybe this blessing favours my team more or maybe I've just gotten better at playing the National variant. Hu Tao plunge easily clears the first side.

I'd love to do a 4-star only clear, maybe Bennett, XL, XQ, and Sucrose on one side, but I struggle to fill the other side with my other built 4-stars like Beidou, Fischl, Yaoyao, Chevreuse, and Kuki. Doing an aggravate team without a Sucrose for VV shred sounds tough. Maybe I should build Yanfei and on-field her in a Chevreuse overload team. I could also try switching things up with a hyperbloom team using DMC but then both the National side and hyberbloom sides really want XQ.

Sucrose National is the bread and butter for 4 stars clear usually, it's absurdly strong. I used that team on the 2nd half for 4.6 Abyss.

As for 1st half, I went with YanFei Overload. Chevreuse skill with Ousia Arkhe is great at destroying Coppelia shield. The other 2 party members were Beidou and Fischl.

Good luck!

WolfeTone

Oct 25, 2017
Sucrose National is the bread and butter for 4 stars clear usually, it's absurdly strong. I used that team on the 2nd half for 4.6 Abyss.

As for 1st half, I went with YanFei Overload. Chevreuse skill with Ousia Arkhe is great at destroying Coppelia shield. The other 2 party members were Beidou and Fischl.

Good luck!

I've tried the second half of this Abyss with the Sucrose National team but I can't quite get there like I can when replacing her with Kazuha. Might be a skill issue, but I think Kazuha's extra damage percent is pulling me over the line along with his own small personal damage contribution. I also have Kazuha on favonius so the extra energy is nice compared to Sucrose's TTDS.

Thanks for the tip on Yanfei overload! It seems to be the best Chevreuse team I can make that doesn't use Bennett and Xiangling for off-field pyro. I might build Yanfei in the future if I happen to get more constellations for her. Right now she's at C1 and I have her at level 20. I don't really want to spend resources levelling a somewhat niche character.

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
156 wishes on the bank now.

1715885599156_cr.jpg

That only gave me DEF pieces tho.

And still no EM pieces from that domain. At this rate I'll finish leveling up everyone's artifacts before I get the two pieces Kuki needs lol.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I finally got a Geo goblet on the Golden Troupe set. It was either that or an attack sands that I needed to finish my Navia build.

Unfortunately it didn't roll super well and so I've had to make some adjustments. I had a sands with 17% ER and lower crit value which I had hoped to use, as I think in my normal rotation 130% ER + C1 would refund her burst every time. However the total CV would be 211 with this goblet.

Instead I've decided to change my rotation to accommodate. Before it was:

Navia EQ > Layla QE > Yae 3E > Navia Hold E, NA > Ning EQE CA

Now it's:

Navia EQ > Layla QE > Yae 3E > Ning E > Navia Hold E, NA > Ning QE (or EQ if wall is destroyed) CA

It's slightly longer because of the additional swap so not as optimal, but Navia getting those additional particles really helps. From my testing I'm very confident she will refund refund every rotation with C1. And if the wall stays up I can dash through it with Navia for the damage boost.

So I think this my final build for her. It's a 222 CV build which I'm satisfied with. I won't go for C2 because of the way the crit values have panned out.

I'm just happy to be done with this dungeon. Navia and Yae are built, and I think I have enough pieces to build Furina. Fischl will stay on Thundersoother until my Keqing team starts to struggle.

WtjP5xi.png

Link to the artist below. I think the art is super cute.

View: https://twitter.com/malfuncio/status/1734403799438283203

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
Was able to do floor 12 with no resets thanks to the power of Father. I'm also pretty sure she got my largest crit ever, but I'll confirm when my stats update.

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
I finally got a Geo goblet on the Golden Troupe set. It was either that or an attack sands that I needed to finish my Navia build.

Unfortunately it didn't roll super well and so I've had to make some adjustments. I had a sands with 17% ER and lower crit value which I had hoped to use, as I think in my normal rotation 130% ER + C1 would refund her burst every time. However the total CV would be 211 with this goblet.

Instead I've decided to change my rotation to accommodate. Before it was:

Navia EQ > Layla QE > Yae 3E > Navia Hold E, NA > Ning EQE CA

Now it's:

Navia EQ > Layla QE > Yae 3E > Ning E > Navia Hold E, NA > Ning QE (or EQ if wall is destroyed) CA

It's slightly longer because of the additional swap so not as optimal, but Navia getting those additional particles really helps. From my testing I'm very confident she will refund refund every rotation with C1. And if the wall stays up I can dash through it with Navia for the damage boost.

So I think this my final build for her. It's a 222 CV build which I'm satisfied with. I won't go for C2 because of the way the crit values have panned out.

I'm just happy to be done with this dungeon. Navia and Yae are built, and I think I have enough pieces to build Furina. Fischl will stay on Thundersoother until my Keqing team starts to struggle.

WtjP5xi.png

Link to the artist below. I think the art is super cute.

View: https://twitter.com/malfuncio/status/1734403799438283203

that is one nice Navia build

Congrats

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I hope we get some primogems soon, lol. I'm doing the TCG stuff cause that's like near my only option for gems now besides commissions. There's the teapot gems I can do. I believe I have like 10 characters are so to get gem gifts from... depending on when they release Fontaine gift sets for characters.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Arle now with 100+ EM
HRGeqM1.png

She just took Razor's Gladiator feather and he got her old one. One day I'll have Pyro Goblet on the level of that ATK% one.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I basically have no chance of getting Clorinde but I should be good since I already have Raiden and electro sorted. I'm sure her character quest is going to make me warm up to her and get her on a rerun though.

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
I want Furina too much to even try for Clorinde or Alhaitham.

Even though both would be nice to have for my account

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland
Had some unlucky RNG this go around. I stomped the Triple Kenki on my first attempt only for the second half chamber to see my Kuki get stuck at low HP and then die via the Bond of Life. After resetting suddenly the Triple Kenki kept ungrouping on me and between that and Raiden suddenly missing all of her crits, I had to do some repeated resets. lol

That was really the only real difficulty here though. Would've cleared this on my first run if not for that Bond of Life bullshit lol

Screenshot-2024-05-16-213546.png

kmadison

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 8, 2024
I refined a lvl 90 PJspear into another lvl 90 PJspear, and got zero crystals back :( I was apprehensive but Father told me to just do it.