Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Done abyss on my F2P account too, no retries this time so that was nice.
ocOyeBt.png

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Does Nahida have an easy time shredding through the lector shields?
I missed like half my attacks with Baizhu cause I never use him as onfielder, and he was too far to touch them most of the time.
Raiden was also worthless on floor 3, since I wasn't doing damage during the shields, and the Cryo shield wrecked me.
I forgot I took Xiangling last time to deal with this junk.
Venti hadda carry all floors.
1715913815580.png

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
I want Furina too much to even try for Clorinde or Alhaitham.

Even though both would be nice to have for my account
Yeah, stay strong for Furina. She is such a game changer. Strong supports like her really are worth pulling. At least you have two strong DPS in Arlecchino and Wanderer now, so get Furina next and then I am sure Natlan will have awesome characters you will want anyway. :D

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
18f85297f6656-46a00753BE99E47AE9E.57C1F482CB81F142_message_439275424872821_1715919628409.jpg

This my highest Rebel score, I was a menace to the Hunter.

Now, it's map specific for me. If I get the Liyue Ruins map as a Hunter, it's very hard to lose even against 3 coordinated Rebels. Because it's such a small map and have little to no tall buildings / trees etc.

Nice clear! I tried a team like yours for the second half but couldn't break through the electro shields with Nahida and was getting slaughtered without stronger healing.

If you spec Kuki with tons of HP even if she's triple EM build for Hyperbloom, it should be enough.

Last edited:

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
I made some good progress today. One of my other recent goals was levelling all the 5 star weapons I got due to my insane weapon banner luck, the backlog was just as long as my character backlog.
After getting it in November last year, I was finally able to level my Haran Geppaku Futsu to lv80 and I only need 4 more gold drops to ascend it to lv90. Then this sword will be ready for when I get Alhaitham. Next up will be my Jade Spear for Xiao and Skyward Atlas for Yae Miko, but my weapon crystals are almost at zero again. xD The battle pass and all the recent events did really help though, I burned through all those materials today.

Genshin-Impact-Screenshot-2024-05-17-08-57-59-43.png

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
So I ended up getting the iPad Pro M4 (11 inches, 9 cores CPU version).

I only played with it a bit (GI and HSR) and the first impression is this thing runs much cooler than the M2. Playing GI for about 30 minutes using the setting I often use on the M2 (Medium resolution, motion blur OFF, highest for other settings, MetalFX ON) on the M4 and it barely got warm while the M2 often gets quite hot around the Apple logo.

I tried 120fps highest setting for the lul and it held up pretty well (I will definitively not use 120fps though).

View: https://youtu.be/RCA1oUqeOJo?si=pVk7SCsyQ77XclhA

Thanks so much for the info on this and for the video! It's incredible how powerful these ipads are now, that was amazing performance with everything at max and only a few small stutters it seemed when you loaded in a new area. So if that's 120fps max, 60fps with a bit of tinkering must be lovely and the temps you mention is also a big plus for the new one. I found on my phone turning the shadows to low made quite a big difference as well to it's performance, it still feels like I could cook an egg on the back of it though!

Glad you mentioned as well it was the 11 inch one with the 9 core M4, I was looking at that and it's nearly double the price to get the 10 core one isn't it as you have to go 1tb! But looking at this I reckon the difference in power would be negligible so I'd definitely get this version as well if I do pick one up. Would prefer the smaller screen too.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I made some good progress today. One of my other recent goals was levelling all the 5 star weapons I got due to my insane weapon banner luck, the backlog was just as long as my character backlog.
After getting it in November last year, I was finally able to level my Haran Geppaku Futsu to lv80 and I only need 4 more gold drops to ascend it to lv90. Then this sword will be ready for when I get Alhaitham. Next up will be my Jade Spear for Xiao and Skyward Atlas for Yae Miko, but my weapon crystals are almost at zero again. xD The battle pass and all the recent events did really help though, I burned through all those materials today.

Genshin-Impact-Screenshot-2024-05-17-08-57-59-43.png
Nice, I've also been leveling up my weapons, with the final goal to get and 90 all 3 star+.
Not a super huge priority, but I'd been doing as you and staying up to date on 5 stars.

Kiyamet

Apr 21, 2024
Been strongboxing to refresh my Noblesse sets that have been stagnant for a few years and a new 49 CV flower just dropped

wcZ8aot.png

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Been strongboxing to refresh my Noblesse sets that have been stagnant for a few years and a new 49 CV flower just dropped

wcZ8aot.png
Wooow, what an amazing flower. Huge congrats to you! :D

Nice, I've also been leveling up my weapons, with the final goal to get and 90 all 3 star+.
Not a super huge priority, but I'd been doing as you and staying up to date on 5 stars.
Yeah, it takes a long time to level multiple weapons but I want the particularly good and usable ones to be lv90 so I can use them. Although I do not see myself levelling my Amos Bow anytime soon. xD I love your goal of levelling all 3 star weapons too!

Last edited:

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
Now I got Baizhu and his prototype amber to level 90 i can focus on Wanderer.

At least i got Tighnari to make farming those mushrooms a little less painful. Wanderer is at level 60 right now and same with his lost prayers

problem is i only have 700k mora left lol

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Now I got Baizhu and his prototype amber to level 90 i can focus on Wanderer.

At least i got Tighnari to make farming those mushrooms a little less painful. Wanderer is at level 60 right now and same with his lost prayers

problem is i only have 700k mora left lol
Good job, you are making such fast progress! But now you will run into the same issues as me, never enough xp books, mora and weapon crystals, even with the battle pass. xD

Li Kao

Oct 25, 2017
Random question is random : is there a way in Genshin or Honkai to view the cinematics you watched again ?
Or a summary ?

Just got the new ipad and I could see me playing Hoyo games again, it's just it has been a little too long.

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
158 pulls in the bank now.

Fontaine seems to have a way bigger number of NPC commissions without associated achievements. It's been almost a week since I got my last one from this region. I've been getting varied NPC commissions those days, but there's nothing tied to them. I think I'm… done?

Will double check later.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Random question is random : is there a way in Genshin or Honkai to view the cinematics you watched again ?
Or a summary ?

Just got the new ipad and I could see me playing Hoyo games again, it's just it has been a little too long.

Not in the games, unfortunately. Keeping all the cinematics would explode the file size of the games. Hoyoverse uploads all major cinematics to Youtube though in the best quality. I often go back there and rewatch cinematics, because they are so beautiful or cool.
Regarding a story summary: At least in Genshin there is a complete story summary in the archive, where you can even replay all the voice lines. Off the top of my head that's only for archon quests though, not character or world quests.
On youtube you'll find plenty channels that are dedicated to summarizing and explaining all of the quests and that dive deep into the lore. They are worth checking out too.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Of course it only went into CD one time

1vbbXc9.jpg

I'll still keep it. I did finally upgrade my WGS to 90 today even if I don't use Diluc that has it equipped.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
I just started Cyno's 2nd story quest and while I am only at the beginning, I already love it so much. The Sumeru cast is my favourite in the game, I love how we are meeting up with everyone and I almost jumped for joy when Alhaitham and Kaveh turned up. Man, I can't wait to get Alhaitham in a few weeks if those banner leaks were true. Looking forward to how this story quest will continue.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I just started Cyno's 2nd story quest and while I am only at the beginning, I already love it so much. The Sumeru cast is my favourite in the game, I love how we are meeting up with everyone and I almost jumped for joy when Alhaitham and Kaveh turned up. Man, I can't wait to get Alhaitham in a few weeks if those banner leaks were true. Looking forward to how this story quest will continue.

Yeah, it's a good quest, and they rope in almost the entire Sumeru cast somehow. (That was one of the big early game complaints players had. So little interaction in character quests or events with other characters.)
Also, Kaveh's and Alhaitham's married life seem to be on an upturn lately. They even seem almost harmonius in that quest. :)

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, it's a good quest, and they rope in almost the entire Sumeru cast somehow. (That was one of the big early game complaints players had. So little interaction in character quests or events with other characters.)
Also, Kaveh's and Alhaitham's married life seem to be on an upturn lately. They even seem almost harmonius in that quest. :)
You are right, they are so cute together. :D

Oct 26, 2017
Just finishing up Xianyun's character quest.

What I like about it is how

The cutscene that plays has everything that I actually want out of the story/character portion of the game.

- Main Character talks
- Actually shows both Aether/Lumine interacting even if its really short
- No Paimon
- MC is expressive and seems like a person in the moment instead of a robot

Then right after the cutscene ends it immediately opens with Paimon snoring and and saying shit about food.

It's kind of like flying up towards the sun then immediately crashing to your death.

If only the MC wasn't a robot and they actually developed the relationship between the siblings during the story instead of tiny breadcrumbs once or twice a year that end up doing nothing.

Probably going to play long enough to get the next Archon since I like to have at least them if not anyone else from a new region.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Now that the idea of running Arle with Layla has been planted in my mind I wanted to run that team this Abyss.
Since this team gets hard-countered by the Inquisitor though, I suddenly had a thought: Why not switch your teams around and let Navia deal with him?
That actually works pretty well! Though I was off by a few seconds against the Lectors... I'm looking forward to the day they are gone again.
Don't have it in me to try another time.

9pZ0fhh.png

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Now that the idea of running Arle with Layla has been planted in my mind I wanted to run that team this Abyss.
Since this team gets hard-countered by the Inquisitor though, I suddenly had a thought: Why not switch your teams around and let Navia deal with him?
That actually works pretty well! Though I was off by a few seconds against the Lectors... I'm looking forward to the day they are gone again.
Don't have it in me to try another time.

9pZ0fhh.png
Good job in trying it out, I love seeing Layla used. I want to level mine to try out with Klee teams one day, just because Layla has such a pretty design.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
How would you guys rank the Fontaine daytime town songs?

For me...
1. Mellow Alize (Lumidouce Harbor)
2. Petrichor (Iunno what the song is called)
3. Melody of Merusa (Merusea Village)
4. Leisurely Days in Fontaine (Court of Fontaine)
5. Spring Song (Fountain of Lucine)
6. City of Melliflous Glory (Court of Fontaine)
7. Where All Waters Converge (Fountain of Lucine)
8. Poesy of Chrysolite (Court of Fontaine)
9. Il Nome Della Rosula (Poisson)
10. Limpide Est Le Sanglot D'Eau (Fountain of Lucine)
11. Ballad of Many Waters (Court of Fontaine)
12. Il Crepusculo di Poisson (Poisson)
13. Le Fleuve Secret (Fluve Cendre)
14 The Rotating Realm (Fortress of Meropide)
15 Welcome to the Industry (Fortress of Meropide)
16. Clockwork Waltz (Fortress of Meopide)

The Fortress of Meropide songs might be good to most, but I can't disassociate it from Acts III and IV, so RIP them.
But there's a huge gap between Mellow Alize and the rest, it's too good.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
How would you guys rank the Fontaine daytime town songs?

For me...
1. Mellow Alize (Lumidouce Harbor)
2. Petrichor (Iunno what the song is called)
3. Melody of Merusa (Merusea Village)
4. Leisurely Days in Fontaine (Court of Fontaine)
5. Spring Song (Fountain of Lucine)
6. City of Melliflous Glory (Court of Fontaine)
7. Where All Waters Converge (Fountain of Lucine)
8. Poesy of Chrysolite (Court of Fontaine)
9. Il Nome Della Rosula (Poisson)
10. Limpide Est Le Sanglot D'Eau (Fountain of Lucine)
11. Ballad of Many Waters (Court of Fontaine)
12. Il Crepusculo di Poisson (Poisson)
13. Le Fleuve Secret (Fluve Cendre)
14 The Rotating Realm (Fortress of Meropide)
15 Welcome to the Industry (Fortress of Meropide)
16. Clockwork Waltz (Fortress of Meopide)

The Fortress of Meropide songs might be good to most, but I can't disassociate it from Acts III and IV, so RIP them.
But there's a huge gap between Mellow Alize and the rest, it's too good.

I have no idea what song is which and what they are called, except that I actually know that one of the Petrichor daytime songs is called Giorno per Giorno. I remembered that one, because I know a little bit Italian and knew it meant day to day.
In general I was not a big fan of the regular Fontaine background music. Too much accordion and Parisian café music, lol.
There was some great combat, boss and underwater, particularly Remuria music, though.
When we visited Chenyu Vale I immediately was in love with the background music again.

Last edited:

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Le Souvenir avec le crepuscule always breaks me when it plays, because of that cutscene.

Played some more rounds of Windtrace (all of them as a Rebel) and the only one I won was the one where the Hunter explicitly said in the chat they would do nothing, lol.

This is harder than trying to 36* Abyss, wtf.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Always when I see El Buga's avatar I am reminded of what an absolutely awful job Liben did with that Mondstadt tourism growth thing. He bankrupted the entire city. The church had to sell all their precious Barsibato reliquaries, and the knights had to let poor Noelle go. And that was that with her ever becoming a knight. :(

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Always when I see El Buga's avatar I am reminded of what an absolutely awful job Liben did with that Mondstadt tourism growth thing. He bankrupted the entire city. The church had to sell all their precious Barsibato reliquaries, and the knights had to let poor Noelle go. And that was that with her ever becoming a knight. :(
Bro was too naive. He honestly thought investing his hard-earned cash in Mondstadt would result in something.

But that is a nation chock-full of lazy bums that set off every day to prey on unaware Travelers to do their work for them – or even worse, to help them in their nefarious schemes to deceive others.

To top it off, the so-called Nation of Freedom is governed by an incompetent military junta (with explicit support from a religious institution) instead of its own people. How could it ever result in something good?

My man is just too good for that world.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely hate this DBD event on high ping. Hunter not even on my screen, caught. When I'm the Hunter I need to be in front of the Rebel to be able to capture.

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
I play so much WindTrace, I'm kinda know if I did my part to get the win as a Rebel. Can't do everything and if the other two teammates don't take advantage of the time the Hunter is coming after me, then it's over. I do have losses but it's those situations where I don't think I can play much more effective.

That said, I'm a try hard in this event so I have better than expected value winning rates.

Nov 8, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
Hahaha, i just saw Paimon's and Itto's preformance, hilarious and Paimon's stage fright was adorable, the animation was unusually good, lot's of great lively flourishes, it's like they have taken ques from ZZZ's brilliant cutscene animations, definitely a step up in animation rigging.

I play so much WindTrace, I'm kinda know if I did my part to get the win as a Rebel. Can't do everything and if the other two teammates don't take advantage of the time the Hunter is coming after me, then it's over. I do have losses but it's those situations where I don't think I can play much more effective.

That said, I'm a try hard in this event so I have better than expected value winning rates.

Can the poor hunter even win anymore? I have played ten games, eight as rebel and two as hunter and rebels won every time, it's so easy to keep track of the hunter and run around and deliberately set of the alarms at the control points to make it impossible for the hunter to know where to really go, and if you take the control points together it's so fast, the best strategy is to first run around triggering the repair alert on every control points to confuse the hunter then coordinate a repair on one while the hunter is on the other side of the map, if they go for you you just scatter, hide and go for one on the opposite side of the map, repeat until win.

Last edited:

tauke

Oct 25, 2017
Country of 2020+10
What a day with being rebels and keep losing because others just try to stay hidden instead of repairing...

Might just forget about this event as the grind is too long.

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Windtrace isn't too grindy. You basically only need to play one game a day to get ~1,000 coins, which is how much they raise the daily cap.

Kapryov

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Windtrace isn't too grindy. You basically only need to play one game a day to get ~1,000 coins, which is how much they raise the daily cap.
Unless you get a really good (or lucky) hunter.
My first game of the day I got a grand total of 74 coins...

The hunter jumped me right away somehow, I didn't see her coming. Then she glided over to me when I tried to repair the nearest device moments after respawning, so it was game over really quick. I didn't know you could get such a low payout.
It was a Nahida player, she won the round easily.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK

I had to play three today. First game was my first ever as the hunter, and I got slaughtered. Managed to catch one rebel and ended with 100 coins. Next game as rebel and I repaired one device, but we were not a good team and lost. 450 coins. Third game and we ran rings around the poor hunter. Got two repairs myself. 1100 coins (800 wasted due to the cap).

tauke

Oct 25, 2017
Country of 2020+10

Wish I that lucky statistically. 4 games and just around 400 coins because I got match up with rebels that just running around hiding instead. I got lucky that one round I was the hunter and nearly won the match. That was around 900 coins which was nice because of the 3 rebels that I caught and also obtaining the favour. So total of 5 rounds today but 4 rounds is just a waste of my time.