Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
Eyyy, congrats my dude. I've yet to get a double 5*. I'm hoping it'll happen on Furina's banner. I've had a few early 5*s though so I can't complain haha.
Your moment will come and hopefully it'll be double Furina! I'll send you good vibes closer to her banner, think about a ritual spot in the meantime (important!!).

My stopping point would've been C3 Arle because I like her so much, but I wasted 70 more wishes and received C1 Qiqi. I'll save the guarantee for Clorinde. C2's fun; at least I can perform Mona buff burst memes now. 😅

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Day one player gets their first back-to-back at 30/31 pulls 😵‍💫

Arlecchino's C2, Jean's C4. I tried my luck at the stone slab Arlecchino sits on near the end of her quest, saw the early gold and I'm crossing my fingers, then my heart sank a little when I saw Jean. All good though :)

l4xqc88.jpg

Congrats!

read your post, went to same spot. Pulled. Won 50/50 and I'm now the owner of Arle C1 🫡 so thanks for the luck

ventuno

Nov 11, 2019
Getting back into the swing of things still. Just finished the Khravena questline today. I wasn't as engaged in the story compared to the Aranara world quest, but I always welcome any Khaenri'ah/Abyss Order info and finding the door to Khaenri'ah was exciting.

I need to do the Bilpis questline... I'm ready to move on to Fontaine and Chenyu Vale but I'd also like to get Sumeru's quests over and done with. I hear this is pretty good too.

tauke

Oct 25, 2017
Country of 2020+10
6HcoXqk.jpeg

Nice three drops for Arle.

Also the start of the Arataki 'Numero Uno' Itto's event.

ZVUqzNK.jpeg

lHcsHHF.jpeg

I think this is Heizou first appearance in DCR form in a new cutscene.

DhCOPK8.jpeg

Kuki's hair is very dense with polygons but we already seen it in Liyue's cooking event.

6fPaXCQ.jpeg

That amount of poly counts for smooth curvy near jaggy free 2160p hair bangs close up.

X3fsaHs.jpeg

Kinda wish PC version have better textures on par with PS5 but that will be v6.2 dev update or something lol.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017

Arlecchino's C2, Jean's C4. I tried my luck at the stone slab Arlecchino sits on near the end of her quest, saw the early gold and I'm crossing my fingers, then my heart sank a little when I saw Jean. All good though :)

l4xqc88.jpg

Congrats!

read your post, went to same spot. Pulled. Won 50/50 and I'm now the owner of Arle C1 🫡 so thanks for the luck
Whoa, congrats to both of you. How amazing! :)

esserius

Oct 26, 2017

l4xqc88.jpg
C2 Arle is crazy, grats!

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
ALL BALLADS OF BREEZE CUSTOM MAPS WERE SAVED AND ARE BACK LOL

mainly because I ended up wasting a good two hours first manually recreating 2 maps before discovering all 14 of my maps from Ballads of Breeze actually were already in my created maps library, and then subsequently that publishing all 14 was pointless due to a bug, let's talk about the event

as mentioned, YES, ALL the beatmaps people made a year ago are still available, BUT:
  • you need to re-publish them (the 90% pass thing). however, even if you do, if the map was created during Ballads of Breeze, it is bugged and can be searched but NOT played. (imagine me finding this out after re-publishing 14 maps lmao)
  • to get around the bug, you can create a new map, import the Ballads of Breeze one (it'll turn out identical) and then save and publish the new map for a new Beatmap share code. this one works. all my 14 old maps are now playable
the 7 new tracks for this event:

Lustrous Trick - Lyney's Theme
Surasthana Fantasia - Nahida's Theme
Rex Incognito - Zhongli's Theme (OMFG FINALLY)
Any Last Words - Hutao's Theme (lol of course she tails Zhongli)
Parousia Diluvi - Neuvillette's Theme
Se mettre sur son trente-et-un ! - Furina's Theme
Nippy Bout - Wriothesley's Theme (omfg)

literally no complaints about the picks this time.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
I wish that in events that reward a character instead of being a fixed character (like Gorou rn) instead they offered a "Pick one of these 3 or 4 choices" thingy

Mess that after like 4 years only Liyue during Lantern Rite gets the 4 Star selector

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
I wish that in events that reward a character instead of being a fixed character (like Gorou rn) instead they offered a "Pick one of these 3 or 4 choices" thingy

Mess that after like 4 years only Liyue during Lantern Rite gets the 4 Star selector
I agree, I also do not understand why they cannot pick 3-4 newer or rarer 4 stars and let us pick one. That would be so nice. But my Gorou is C0 so in this case, I am glad to be getting a constellation for him. :)

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I agree, I also do not understand why they cannot pick 3-4 newer or rarer 4 stars and let us pick one. That would be so nice. But my Gorou is C0 so in this case, I am glad to be getting a constellation for him. :)
We do get newer 4 stars.
Lynette, Charlotte, and Freminet were all free so far.
I'm guessing Chevreuse gonna be the 4.8 character.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
We do get newer 4 stars.
Lynette, Charlotte, and Freminet were all free so far.
I'm guessing Chevreuse gonna be the 4.8 character.
Oh I know and I appreciate it. I mean that instead of just giving a new character, they could give us a selector each time (which they do in Star Rail). So people have a bit of a choice. :)

I do hope we get a free Chevy in 4.8, that would be awesome. I'll gladly that constellations for her since mine is only C1. :)

Sento

Nov 1, 2017
Second floor gave some trouble but it wasn't that bad.

screenshot_2024-05-06-11-15-49-429_com.mihoyo.hoyolab-edit_mnb.jpg

Changed Neuv's circlet and jumped from 26 to 17

neuvillette-653160d1dbe6a10bf28dbcd3_pduz.png

neuvillette-653160d1dbe6a10bf28dbcd3_(1)_pxp1.png

Peradam

Jan 11, 2018
Congrats!

Woohoo!!

Whoa, congrats to both of you. How amazing! :)

C2 Arle is crazy, grats!
Thank you :)

C1 felt like power-creep already; she's far and away my strongest unit. C2 is pretty dumb, it's like I've gone back to the early damage-per-screenshot days of Mona Bennet Sucrose teams.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Ughh, I have way too many things I need to pull for. I swear I was close to done and now I've changed things up again:
  • Furina C0 (C1 and C2 eventually or if lucky) - Just love the character. Originally was going for her for Gaming, but now I use Arle. She's taken Yelan off of Eula so Furina will go on her team instead. I think it's a better trade anyways, but I am worried about the ER requirements for both Furina and Eula. I have Fav on Yelan which helps Eula and allows Yelan to sustain herself.
  • Shenhe C1 - Wanted this so I could run an atk% sands instead of ER, but this is a QoL con so I'll have to push it back to her 5.X rerun/Path banner.
  • TwoLing - Whoever is the new off field pyro damage dealer.
  • ThreeLing - I wanna run Wriothesley double pyro lol.
  • Weapon for Wriothesley - Waiting on a good banner for his or Wanderer's weapon.
  • Weapon for Arle - No idea what this will end up being. Ideally max attack crit damage would be nice so I don't have to change her build. But it's really banner dependent or if I get Jade Spear at some point.
  • Engulfing Lightning - As I'm getting better at Childe International I feel the need to invest into it vertically. This would be the best way to go up.
  • Navia C1 and C2 - As I'm playing her in a quickswap team, missing the crit on her skill is an issue. In hindsight I shouldn't have pulled her weapon and gone for the cons instead, but I miscalculated and thought I could get to 100/200 split with her weapon at 240 CV. Instead it ends up being about 100/180, I need really specific artifacts, and she's struggling with ER issues.
Kinda stressful thinking about all of that lol.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Good God... Paimon sounds so awful in the new event.
Is she constantly screaming like that in Chinese or Japanese too?
One of these days I really need to change the voice language after all, even though I've only ever used the English one and I love so many of the English VAs. But Paimon keeps sounding more and more awful, and she's such a big part of every story. *sighs*

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Ughh, I have way too many things I need to pull for. I swear I was close to done and now I've changed things up again:
  • Furina C0 (C1 and C2 eventually or if lucky) - Just love the character. Originally was going for her for Gaming, but now I use Arle. She's taken Yelan off of Eula so Furina will go on her team instead. I think it's a better trade anyways, but I am worried about the ER requirements for both Furina and Eula. I have Fav on Yelan which helps Eula and allows Yelan to sustain herself.
  • Shenhe C1 - Wanted this so I could run an atk% sands instead of ER, but this is a QoL con so I'll have to push it back to her 5.X rerun/Path banner.
  • TwoLing - Whoever is the new off field pyro damage dealer.
  • ThreeLing - I wanna run Wriothesley double pyro lol.
  • Weapon for Wriothesley - Waiting on a good banner for his or Wanderer's weapon.
  • Weapon for Arle - No idea what this will end up being. Ideally max attack crit damage would be nice so I don't have to change her build. But it's really banner dependent or if I get Jade Spear at some point.
  • Engulfing Lightning - As I'm getting better at Childe International I feel the need to invest into it vertically. This would be the best way to go up.
  • Navia C1 and C2 - As I'm playing her in a quickswap team, missing the crit on her skill is an issue. In hindsight I shouldn't have pulled her weapon and gone for the cons instead, but I miscalculated and thought I could get to 100/200 split with her weapon at 240 CV. Instead it ends up being about 100/180, I need really specific artifacts, and she's struggling with ER issues.
Kinda stressful thinking about all of that lol.
I get that feeling. I often feel like that too and the best advice I can give is to not overthink it or you get anxious thinking about saving primos or spending and trying to plan out things that are impossible to plan for.

But I understand Furina, I also want her C2 soon because she is used in most of my different teams, she would be an amazing buff to all my teams.

Wanderer's weapon I want too, let's hope he and his weapon are added to a Sumeru Chronicled Wish banner.

Engulfing Lightning is awesome. I pulled it for my Raiden but my Xiangling now often uses it. I do have Staff of Scarlett Sands and that is Xianling's strongest weapon, but I have found I prefer to run her on Engulfing Lightning or the Catch instead due to ER issues, even with over 200 ER on SoSS it just feels clunky. Engulfing makes her feel so smooth to play. And if I play her with Raiden, that is the one team where her ER with SoSS is fine or I can go back to the Catch.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
One of these days I really need to change the voice language after all, even though I've only ever used the English one and I love so many of the English VAs. But Paimon keeps sounding more and more awful, and she's such a big part of every story. *sighs*

JP dub since day one basically, she's still annoying, though for me not nearly enough as EN version.

Feel a bit bad for the VA, since we all heard the initial performance, wasn't nearly as "squeaky", so it's clearly the direction.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Guess who came home after all. ;)

53702693100_9b4a21c8ce_o.png

I was so close to guaranteed pity, I thought why not, and I am really not looking forward to any other character in the near future anymway.

Also...
The One and Noodle Armed Oni

53702693115_17270e6033_o.png

And Paimon wears nail polish, which I in almost 4 years never noticed:

53701364662_610ae37b00_o.png

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017

I was so close to guaranteed pity, I thought why not, and I am really not looking forward to any other character in the near future anymway.

Also...

Yay, congrats on your shiny new Arle Tyaren, hope you enjoy her a lot! :)

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Gladiator set or her new signature set from the new domain. Crit spears (Signature, Primordial Jade Winged Spear, White Tassel or either Battle Pass spear, crit/crit dmg and I think some EM (for vape teams.) Otherwise she seems very straight forward to build. :)

Last edited:

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! :3 I probably will. I wanted a good 5 star pyro DPS for a loooong time.
Which artifact set and main stats is it that she want again?
If you don't do the new Domain, just Gladiator is fine.
Attack, Pyro, Crit, with Crit%, then Attack%, then Elemental Mastery, then Energy Recharge as sub priority.

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Just noticed I never got the Der Freischütz achievement. That's because I simply never tried lol.

Give me gyro aim or give me death.

If you go into the menu in the Cats Tail, it is in there that you click something to procure the 1,000 currency. Up to 3 times. Win or Lose.

If no more investigation points are showing I BELIEVE that means in that area, or entirely everywhere, there are no more sets to gather. Not sure. Maybe someone in this thread can elucidate.

The path I took was following Buttons recommended guide, but I'm not sure if you need to avoid picking up munny or weapon freebies to maximize the total number of Artifacts you can get. If so, than you would need to memorize what NOT to get as well. Which is why it's kind of a pain.

Glad the Circlet got a bump in level!
I'll take a look into Cat's Tail menu then!

I'll try doing that route again today if I have time, but this will unfortunately be a very busy week here.

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
I think Paimon sounds very cute and sweet in CN dub actually (I played a bit on my sub account but it's still in Mondstadt lol). She's like everybody's little sister

Apr 24, 2024
This new artifact domain is about the same rate of return as EoS/Shiminawa. I used to get tons of good Shiminawa pieces but only like 1 person that can use the full set, and lucky to get one decent piece of EOS and like 5 characters who need a full set. This thing is the same way. I know we need it for Arle and Clorinde, so at least its only 2 characters so far. But who the hell is this other set for? I guess someone from Natlan? Maybe this Emilie charact that hasn't shown up yet? Well whoever it is, they already have a pretty good 4 piece waiting for them.

Lets see how this new event goes and how more like Poochie Itto becomes.

darkwing

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
This new artifact domain is about the same rate of return as EoS/Shiminawa. I used to get tons of good Shiminawa pieces but only like 1 person that can use the full set, and lucky to get one decent piece of EOS and like 5 characters who need a full set. This thing is the same way. I know we need it for Arle and Clorinde, so at least its only 2 characters so far. But who the hell is this other set for? I guess someone from Natlan? Maybe this Emilie charact that hasn't shown up yet? Well whoever it is, they already have a pretty good 4 piece waiting for them.

Lets see how this new event goes and how more like Poochie Itto becomes.

i hate farming that EoS domain, i don't even have Yoimiya

i'm thinking this new domain is like that too but worse

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
instantly being able to do trounce domains is so nice because just now i finally got through enough of the story and keys to unlock nahida's second story quest.

cant imagine how long it will be until i can do Father's.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
instantly being able to do trounce domains is so nice because just now i finally got through enough of the story and keys to unlock nahida's second story quest.

cant imagine how long it will be until i can do Father's.
You are making such insane progress! I hope you have been enjoying the story and exploration? :D

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I get that feeling. I often feel like that too and the best advice I can give is to not overthink it or you get anxious thinking about saving primos or spending and trying to plan out things that are impossible to plan for.

But I understand Furina, I also want her C2 soon because she is used in most of my different teams, she would be an amazing buff to all my teams.

Wanderer's weapon I want too, let's hope he and his weapon are added to a Sumeru Chronicled Wish banner.

Engulfing Lightning is awesome. I pulled it for my Raiden but my Xiangling now often uses it. I do have Staff of Scarlett Sands and that is Xianling's strongest weapon, but I have found I prefer to run her on Engulfing Lightning or the Catch instead due to ER issues, even with over 200 ER on SoSS it just feels clunky. Engulfing makes her feel so smooth to play. And if I play her with Raiden, that is the one team where her ER with SoSS is fine or I can go back to the Catch.
Thanks Buttons. You're right, I'm overthinking it all, especially for stuff that's not even out yet. TwoLing is such an unknown. Will it be another 4*? Will it be the Archon? Could it be the travel? Will it even happen at all lol? I need just to focus on what seems reasonable.

As much as I want Furina up to C2, I should focus first on getting her on her next banner. C1 and C2 can come at later reruns. Navia's C1 is probably more important than her C2 rn so I can finalise the ER she needs. I want to vertically invest in Childe International but EL is not vital at the moment.

When I break it down like that it seems less daunting. I can look towards C0 Furina first in 4.7 or 4.8. Potentially Wrio's weapon in 4.8 depending on the banner. If not and depending on how Furina pulls go I can go for Navia C1 in 4.8. And then reassess the rest in 5.X.

Also...

Eyyy, congrats. Welcome to the clan brother.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
oh yeah i am enjoying the story a lot.

Im slowing down since im not enjoying the aranara quests that much. But plan to finish them.
Definetely take the Aranara slowly, I did mine spread out over weeks so it was more enjoyable that way. :)

And do check out the Golden Slumber quest line in the desert, the best storyline in all of Genshin in my opinion. Super long, but so amazing! I have not even finished the final act yet since I enjoyed it all so much I do not want it to end. xD I'll probably finish it soon and then I can do Cyno's 2nd story quest in a few weeks once it releases.

Thanks Buttons. You're right, I'm overthinking it all, especially for stuff that's not even out yet. TwoLing is such an unknown. Will it be another 4*? Will it be the Archon? Could it be the travel? Will it even happen at all lol? I need just to focus on what seems reasonable.

As much as I want Furina up to C2, I should focus first on getting her on her next banner. C1 and C2 can come at later reruns. Navia's C1 is probably more important than her C2 rn so I can finalise the ER she needs. I want to vertically invest in Childe International but EL is not vital at the moment.

When I break it down like that it seems less daunting. I can look towards C0 Furina first in 4.7 or 4.8. Potentially Wrio's weapon in 4.8 depending on the banner. If not and depending on how Furina pulls go I can go for Navia C1 in 4.8. And then reassess the rest in 5.X.

Eyyy, congrats. Welcome to the clan brother.
Yeah, get C0 Furina first. She is an amazing addition at C0 and needs no constellation. You will just see many of us who own her already aiming for her C1/2 since C2 is so completely broken lol.

Chocobo Blade

The Wise Ones
Oct 29, 2017
Japanese Paimon is loud and high-pitched but Chinese Paimon is actually very soft spoken, often almost like she's half-whispering. She basically sounds like a different character in CN lol

Haven't started the event but I thought they toned her down a bit in Arlecchino's quest.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Japanese Paimon is loud and high-pitched but Chinese Paimon is actually very soft spoken, often almost like she's half-whispering. She basically sounds like a different character in CN lol

Haven't started the event but I thought they toned her down a bit in Arlecchino's quest.
She was so much better in Arle's story quest, I loved the change. I have not done the event yet, but it's a shame it did not follow the same new direction.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Commissions set to Sumeru now but no Garcia today. I WILL FIND YOU AND YOU WILL COME TO FONTAINE!!!

Just 2 drops from Arle today

CEAVVct.jpg

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Level 90'd Sara and Cheveruse this morning. Might take that extra step and do it for Xianyun too.
Very nice! I tend to automatically lv90 my characters I am building. The one exception so far is Faruzan, but I want to lv90 her soon too. I just built too many characters so I always forget to get her final ascension. xD

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
im so close to being done with clorinde talent farming

the voices are getting louder. when is the livestream

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
only got one drop for arle today. was enough to get it to 8/6/6

tho i have no luck with dream solvents but got one from apep and two drops for Otter

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Very nice! I tend to automatically lv90 my characters I am building. The one exception so far is Faruzan, but I want to lv90 her soon too. I just built too many characters so I always forget to get her final ascension. xD

I did a bunch in batches at the end of the Sumeru Patches so I've been slowly sitting on the new characters I've had built up. Xianyun, Kirara, Dehya and Charlotte are the last characters I currently ahve at 80/90. After I take Xianyun up I'll go back to save up resources for Furina.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
I did a bunch in batches at the end of the Sumeru Patches so I've been slowly sitting on the new characters I've had built up. Xianyun, Kirara, Dehya and Charlotte are the last characters I currently ahve at 80/90. After I take Xianyun up I'll go back to save up resources for Furina.
I should also start doing that again, since I still want to level Xiao, Yae Miko, Ayaka, Ayato, Charlotte, Chevreuse, Chongyun. I should get all of them to lv80 first and then work on the lv90 ascensions for the DPS or EM scalers. Since one lv80-90 is enough resin/materials for another character to lv80.

I'll prefarm Alhaitham this week or next week and then maybe work on getting a few more characters to base lv80 first. Maybe I will mix it up since I am farming Gilded Dreams for Alhaitham too.

Thanks for giving me that good idea! :D

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
im so close to being done with clorinde talent farming

the voices are getting louder. when is the livestream

Live streams are always the 5th weekend (either Friday or Saturday) of the patch.

I should also start doing that again, since I still want to level Xiao, Yae Miko, Ayaka, Ayato, Charlotte, Chevreuse, Chongyun. I should get all of them to lv80 first and then work on the lv90 ascensions for the DPS or EM scalers. Since one lv80-90 is enough resin/materials for another character to lv80.

I'll prefarm Alhaitham this week or next week and then maybe work on getting a few more characters to base lv80 first. Maybe I will mix it up since I am farming Gilded Dreams for Alhaitham too.

Thanks for giving me that good idea! :D

Oh yeah, no prob.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Live streams are always the 5th weekend (either Friday or Saturday) of the patch.

Oh yeah, no prob.
It is quite fun to level so many characters though. I love how many team combinations it enables for me. The worst part is I am stuck in a loop of character levelling and artifact farming and then I always neglect Mora farming and Talent materials. I still need to work more on my Klee and Xianyun talents but I am already thinking about Alhaitham haha. xD

But it is awesome that due to my character backlog I have months of content to keep me busy, just gotta not get anxious because it will take a long while. I am super happy with my roster though and looking at it, there are so many characters I would like to level and use.

Screenshot-2024-05-06-165537.png

Screenshot-2024-05-06-165544.png

Just looking at the images above:
Chongyun, Xiao, Ayaka, Keqing, Yae Miko, Ayato, Charlotte, Chevreuse.

If I then think a bit further, there are even more characters I could see uses for: C6 Lynette, Mika for Wanderer, Kirara for various teams, C6 Noelle, Dehya, Jean, C6 Sayu, Candace, Heizou.

I will probably never finish levelling all the ones I want to use haha. :D

Last edited: