evilalien

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I guess if you use the 4* Gambler set on her but yeah doesn't her Burst that reset her skill last that time too?

Her burst takes longer than 1.5s by itself, so yeah there's no way for this change to matter for EQE. I forgot about gamblers resetting cooldown, so you could somehow force it with that as a joke but nobody is seriously using that set on her.

Can't we get energy when the weapon is infused with Pyro and do damage?

What is particle generation? It's only when skill is done?

No, her particle gen is only on skill use.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
Her burst takes longer than 1.5s by itself, so yeah there's no way for this change to matter for EQE. I forgot about gamblers resetting cooldown, so you could somehow force it with that as a joke but nobody is seriously using that set on her.

No, her particle gen is only on skill use.
Oh, so what the difference between this and when we damage the enemies with Pyro, don't we get energy? I thought from this nerf we will get less energy per each attack.

evilalien

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, so what the difference between this and when we damage the enemies with Pyro, don't we get energy? I thought from this nerf we will get less energy per each attack.

You're talking about particle drops from enemies reaching certain hp thresholds or dying. That has no bearing on her own particle generation cooldown, you can get particles from enemies whenever. You don't get particles for simply damaging enemies with pyro infusion.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
You're talking about particle drops from enemies reaching certain hp thresholds or dying. That has no bearing on her own particle generation cooldown, you can get particles from enemies whenever. You don't get particles for simply damaging enemies with pyro infusion.
So particle generation only comes from skill.

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think this does anything with anything currently in the game. Even if it did, she doesn't even really want energy so it'd be a incredibly minor teammate nerf if anything but you cant even make a situation happens where this matters so.....

Maybe fixing something before a future interaction comes up?

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
The desire sensor is working. I've somehow managed to upgrade Yelan and XingQiu since my last posts about them via strongboxing but not Raiden.

In fact, ever since I started strongboxing EoSF, my best geared EoSF characters ( Xiangling / Yelan / Xingqiu ) all got upgraded but not Raiden who's a distant away.

KageYume

Aug 8, 2021
kind of want baizhu for neuv and furina but farming violetgrass sounds unappealing

You can buy it at Bubu Pharmacy, Wangshu Inn, Port Osmor and Chenyu Vale (5 from each shop every 3 days).
The shop in Chenyu Vale and Port Osmor:
genshin-impact.fandom.com

Fengtai

Fengtai (Chinese: 丰泰 Fēngtài) is a shop NPC found in Yilong Wharf, Chenyu Vale, Liyue.

Babak

Babak is a shop NPC found in Port Ormos, Sumeru that sells Local Specialties. The stock refreshes every 3 days. Inazuman local specialties will only be sold after completing Raiden Shogun's Story Quest Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act II - Transient Dreams. Babak's thoughts can be accessed by...

Meissner

Sep 10, 2020
Start planting it in your teapot today.
oh i think i just need one more bounty done to reach level 3 to unlock this. so might as well get this done

You can buy it at Bubu Pharmacy, Wangshu Inn, Port Osmor and Chenyu Vale (5 from each shop every 3 days).
The shop in Chenyu Vale and Port Osmor:

Fengtai

Fengtai (Chinese: 丰泰 Fēngtài) is a shop NPC found in Yilong Wharf, Chenyu Vale, Liyue.

Babak

Babak is a shop NPC found in Port Ormos, Sumeru that sells Local Specialties. The stock refreshes every 3 days. Inazuman local specialties will only be sold after completing Raiden Shogun's Story Quest Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act II - Transient Dreams. Babak's thoughts can be accessed by...
Thank you, this is very helpful
5.2 with CHADHIMtano is near, Fraudveler is cooked

That's basically the core of my strongest team. I just added EM Raiden to the mix, and those guys works beautifully together.

Highly recommend Baizhu.
yeah i got a taste of it during the latest combat event and it was fun

KageYume

Aug 8, 2021
I finished Act IV of Fontaine last night, and I'm currently working through my character quests now since I read that you'll want to have done Neuvilette's before doing Act V. I still have all of the ones from Cyno onward to do. Besides Neuvilette, is there any other character quest I should do beyond him before finishing Act V? Plan to start at Cyno and then work my way down the list.

I don't think there is any story quests that are related to Act V besides Neuvi. After Act V, though, you might really want to do Furina's SQ.

There are some story quests that I recommend you do after you finish Fontaine AQ (because they are great quests) such as Xianyun's SQ (you might want to get her cons after playing lol) and Yoimiya's 2nd story quest (cutest SQ in the game imo).

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
yeah i got a taste of it during the latest combat event and it was fun
Any unit that can counter Furina's HP drain is valuable. Yaoyao is also a very good choice, same as Kokomi (but then you'll lose the Dendro reactions).

That boy Capitano is 3 ranks above Arlecchino huh. I better keep my ass in Fontaine or I am FINISHED‼️ - Fraudveler
"Wallahi my plot armor can't save me anymore"

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think there is any story quests that are related to Act V besides Neuvi. After Act V, though, you might really want to do Furina's SQ.

There are some story quests that I recommend you do after you finish Fontaine AQ (because they are great quests) such as Xianyun's SQ (you might want to get her cons after playing lol) and Yoimiya's 2nd story quest (cutest SQ in the game imo).
Thanks a lot. Will do up to Neuvillete then, before moving onto Act V, and then go back and do the rest of them.

Easy primogems! Plus I've really enjoyed a good portion of them, so there's that.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I think the Vishap challenge room might be a preview of new modes in Natlan.
Being the Nation of War and Dragons, like I said way back, I imagine some sort of Warriors mode, where we just plow through waves of enemies.

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
A Genshin Musou game is something I would buy so fucking fast. Do it like Age of Calamity and set it 500 years ago during the Cataclysm.

There's plenty of material to draw levels from, plus we would play with some long deceased characters like Guizhong, Egeria and Rukkhadevata.

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I was looking at the 4.6 Abyss thread on Reddit and sad to see not a lot of people used Wanderer. I thought Wanderer in the second half was pretty good, but it seems most people prefer Xiao instead.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't remember Dvorak from last year, but he sounds so awful compared to Itto and Paimon.

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
God what are all these nicknames.

Ohhhh it's Harbringers.

I was looking at the 4.6 Abyss thread on Reddit and sad to see not a lot of people used Wanderer. I thought Wanderer in the second half was pretty good, but it seems most people prefer Xiao instead.
I don't think he has a good team to deal with the 3 element Baptist quickly unless you brute force it?

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
IS Dvorak just gonna be standing behind me creepily staring at me while I play music this whole event?

Marcomeatball got some answering to do

KageYume

Aug 8, 2021
Thanks a lot. Will do up to Neuvillete then, before moving onto Act V, and then go back and do the rest of them.

Easy primogems! Plus I've really enjoyed a good portion of them, so there's that.

One advice: Act V is long, like, 5 hours long, and it's recommended to play it in one sitting for the best experience. So it's better to plan your time to do it instead of doing the quest over a few days (which will lessen the emotional impact). Also, with HSR 2.2 coming soon, it's better to do Act V before it imo.

I'm looking forward to your impression.

Xils

Feb 4, 2020
Yeah, I can't really think of when I would take a break during Act V so better set aside some time and do it in one sitting.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
Yesterday I played the song on controller. Absolute clusterfuck.

Today I used my phone. Perfect.

But both days I unlocked all the rewards. The bar is pretty low.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I actually played on both of my account with a controller even if I was on Tablet for my second once. Good thing it's easy to get the primos but I also got all the rewards. I agree to plan like 4~5 hours to do Fontaine act 5

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finished the Arle quest yesterday. Y'all weren't kidding about the animated short about her just spoiling all the mystery of the quest. Outside of that, it was a pretty good quest with only one personal gripe/observation.

I'm convinced every Fatui member we see is going to have some sort of redemption/softening when they become playable. Everything we heard in game about the House of Hearth and its "heartless leader" was actually about the previous leader that wasn't mentioned at all until this patch. People who betray the house are killed, but actually they just have their memories of the house deleted, so their current self "dies" and they live a peaceful life afterward. Don't worry, she only kills the bad people, she's actually a loving but somewhat closed off parent, please pull for her. It's to be expected, but still kinda disappointing. I still like her as a character though, just me being ultimately disappointed in my headcanons and love of unrepentant villain characters.

The Doctor, if he becomes playable, will probably be the only nice clone of him, or some crap.

I don't remember Dvorak from last year, but he sounds so awful compared to Itto and Paimon.
I remember him being a irl famous opera singer or something in EN.

Is his acting very poor, or is it the audio quality that's bad? Won't get to playing the event for a while.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Audio quality is fine for the most part, but definitely not a fan of the performance.

tauke

Oct 25, 2017
Country of 2020+10
Kinda missed my 2.1 speakers setup but don't think I'll get one with where I am right now-

Also Two Strange Daruma

vRfzQOG.jpeg

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
One advice: Act V is long, like, 5 hours long, and it's recommended to play it in one sitting for the best experience. So it's better to plan your time to do it instead of doing the quest over a few days (which will lessen the emotional impact). Also, with HSR 2.2 coming soon, it's better to do Act V before it imo.

I'm looking forward to your impression.
Wow, five hours long huh? Damn. Definitely won't be able to run through that before 2.2 hits in HSR (since I still have like...5 or 6 character quests to do first (including Neuvilette's) before I start, so there's no way I can accomplish that in under 24 hours (not unless I take the next day off and forego sleep, which I won't be doing). I guess I'll get around to this weekend then, when I can dedicate some time to it.

But wow, five hours? That's excessive, but it also sounds like it's enjoyable, so I'm excited. Will definitely post my impressions here when I eventually finish it!

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
This reminds me when you pull for Xiao weapon after our conversation lmao.

Congratulations, and I suspect this is your best artifact because it's a 40+ elemental goblet with 2 x Atk% to boot. That's just freaking rare, your future Alhaitham is in for a treat.
Haha yeah, you are right! :D So awesome. You brought me good luck twice now and Kageyume brought me good luck wishing for Klee! :D

Yo that goblet is crazy, grats :D
Thank you! :D

Did an overview of my account and I think I'm in a relatively good position now. Of my main carries/drivers I have:
  • Eula at 245 CV.
  • Alhaitham, Wriothesley, and Arlecchino at 240 CV.
  • Keqing, Childe, and Raiden at 220 CV. They're all performing well so I have no plans to enhance them at this stage.
  • Navia and Ningguang I'm currently working on.
All my off field DPS that I use are between 210 and 225 CV. And all my supports are built, apart from the ones that need NO gear which I'm strongboxing and Kazuha who needs another 5 ER.

I would like to "finish" the artifact grind by the end of this year. That would be the dream, and it could be possible with how things are looking. I don't plan to pull anymore carries until we get new elements (abyssal or whatnot). And I have enough GT pieces for additional off field supports. I would need to farm Emblem if they required that though.

Eyyy, congrats. Very strong piece.
Thank you Alkez! :D And dang, your character builds sound amazing, congrats!

As for the new event, started it this morning and already liking it. But hell, I am NOT good at rhythm games on controller, oh my goodness how will I ever clear anything above easy lol. Even easy was super hard for me, I never play these games. xD

Last edited:

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
Pyro archon gonna be a buffer or debuffer with off field pyro application to drink people's attention.

Did an overview of my account and I think I'm in a relatively good position now. Of my main carries/drivers I have:
  • Eula at 245 CV.
  • Alhaitham, Wriothesley, and Arlecchino at 240 CV.
  • Keqing, Childe, and Raiden at 220 CV. They're all performing well so I have no plans to enhance them at this stage.
  • Navia and Ningguang I'm currently working on.
All my off field DPS that I use are between 210 and 225 CV. And all my supports are built, apart from the ones that need NO gear which I'm strongboxing and Kazuha who needs another 5 ER.

I would like to "finish" the artifact grind by the end of this year. That would be the dream, and it could be possible with how things are looking. I don't plan to pull anymore carries until we get new elements (abyssal or whatnot). And I have enough GT pieces for additional off field supports. I would need to farm Emblem if they required that though.

Eyyy, congrats. Very strong piece.

Your account is stacked! I like how you main a variety of elements.

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
It looks like the Arlecchino "nerf" to her particle generation cooldown is more for a potential future up coming mode where you get specific buffs, one of which could potentially be something like "you can cast your skill multiple times before it goes on cooldown". Because she always generates five particles it would make her an insane battery for Pyro characters, although I don't really see how that would be gamebreaking enough to change it tbh.

It won't make any difference at all in any other scenario so I think they'll just quietly do it and move on, probably make out it's a bug and give 100 primos to avoid any questions.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
I'm having a much easier time doing the Rhythm stuff on my phone. I get completely thrown off if the notes get too fast on Keyboad 😓
Barely managed to get below 6k on Lyney's One and Oni mode with Keyboard with some practice, easily get over 6k on Mobile first try.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
I'm having a much easier time doing the Rhythm stuff on my phone. I get completely thrown off if the notes get too fast on Keyboad 😓
Barely managed to get below 6k on Lyney's One and Oni mode with Keyboard with some practice, easily get over 6k on Mobile first try.
You guys gave me a good idea, maybe I should update Genshin on my iPad and then try the rhythm games on there as touch-screen seems way easier.

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022

You guys gave me a good idea, maybe I should update Genshin on my iPad and then try the rhythm games on there as touch-screen seems way easier.
Yep this is exactly what I do, my brain just gets lost so quickly on controller or keyboard but they're much easier on the touch screen!