Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
My phone is a 2018 midrange model that barely ran the login screen at 20fps… in 2022. Wallahi I'm finished

It's good that you haven't fallen for the yearly upgrade scam.

I'm kinda surprised the game doesn't have an ultra-low graphics setting where everyone looks like Diluc NPCs and the world looks like Mario 64. Just to keep people on older devices playing.

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
It's good that you haven't fallen for the yearly upgrade scam.
Yep. Never saw the need to. I don't play (other) mobile games, and as long as it works well for my kind of usage (mainly text-based sites like Lemmy, Reddit and ResetEra), I'm not upgrading. This has always been my policy regarding phones.

I bought it in 2019, and only during this last year the battery started showing signs of its age. Plus, there's still the possibility my next phone still won't be able to run Genshin well because I always aim for mid to low-end devices due to budgetary reasons… But I dunno how their baseline horsepower is these days, maybe I'm wrong on that assumption.

Catchphrase

Nov 28, 2023
I play Genshin and Star Rail on my phone, I'm gonna run out of space eventually lol
I got mine right before Genshin came out, in summer 2020

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Looks like there's a new Web Event running:

act.hoyoverse.com

Genshin Impact: Fragmented Memories

Take part in the Fragmented Memories event to obtain Primogems and other rewards!

I really hate they're constantly locking primos behind those "returning players" mechanic. I don't know anyone that simply stopped playing: either they're still playing, or they never started.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

I passionately hate...

main-qimg-9681513182ff64f41f4b5ba02680c49e

RenorMirshann

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
Poland
This abyss is insane. I cannot for the life of me 3-star the second chamber. Killing the Icewind with Neuv with Albedo destroying the shield is easy enough and fast, but still I'm not able to kill the electro lectors on time. Probably a skill issue as I'd like to think my characters are fairly well built...

Teams:

1st
Neuvi on his set
Albedo on Petra with the Pneuma/Ousia sword
Fishl
Baizhu

2nd
Arle lvl 80 with her weapon lvl 70
Zhongli HP build
Bennett
Kazuha

I've also tried the 2nd with Childe/Xianling/Bennett/Kaz, Yoimiya/Zhongli/Venti/Xingqiu and some others, still too slow...

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
This abyss is insane. I cannot for the life of me 3-star the second chamber. Killing the Icewind with Neuv with Albedo destroying the shield is easy enough and fast, but still I'm not able to kill the electro lectors on time. Probably a skill issue as I'd like to think my characters are fairly well built...

Teams:

1st
Neuvi on his set
Albedo on Petra with the Pneuma/Ousia sword
Fishl
Baizhu

2nd
Arle lvl 80 with her weapon lvl 70
Zhongli HP build
Bennett
Kazuha

I've also tried the 2nd with Childe/Xianling/Bennett/Kaz, Yoimiya/Zhongli/Venti/Xingqiu and some others, still too slow...

Have you tried switching up?

Arlecchino on first half and Neuvilette on second half.

Sento

Nov 1, 2017
Tsuyu, your question brought me good luck! You reminded me I wanted to do one more domain run today for fodder and I did one more condensed resin, had the fodder and tada...

Genshin-Impact-Screenshot-2024-05-06-20-26-09-86.png

Yaaaaaay. :D Perfect for my future Alhaitham. <3

Is this 40 CV now that I am properly looking at it?! Double yay. This may be the 2nd best artifact on my account now going by pure crit value, damn!
That's great, here are my best goblets for each element.

img_20240507_161958_cbi.jpg

Of course physical is the best one! :(

tauke

Oct 25, 2017
Country of 2020+10
Before Furina's Fanfare
FB3E5JC.jpeg

After Furina's Fanfare
VZF4NuX.jpeg

Also not sure if the enemies model also get the same DCR treatment. The helmet is more rounder and less jaggy. Probably not when zooming in lol.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland
The Doctor, if he becomes playable, will probably be the only nice clone of him, or some crap.

Oh I'm expecting exactly that if Dottore becomes playable. lol

Looks like there's a new Web Event running:

act.hoyoverse.com

Genshin Impact: Fragmented Memories

Take part in the Fragmented Memories event to obtain Primogems and other rewards!

I really hate they're constantly locking primos behind those "returning players" mechanic. I don't know anyone that simply stopped playing: either they're still playing, or they never started.

The secret is you just create yourself an alternate account you don't actually use and just give your friendcode to yourself this way.

Last edited:

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
All of clorindes talents are done, now i need to finish farming seahorse and i will be done

the voices are getting louder

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Man, these PC players making these impossible beatmaps on any other platform is why I typically never bother with the user submitted ones.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
This event requires both accounts to also complete a Domain in co-op two times tho. They're not making this easy lol.

I could do it. I've farmed my alt account's world a few times by logging in on phone and PS5 together. Got the co-op boss achievements too (the second player just has to be at the boss, they don't need to fight).

But I don't think this event requires co-op mode. It just says 2 Domain Challenges.

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
But I don't think this event requires co-op mode. It just says 2 Domain Challenges.
Banner characters' trials counts as a domain completion. So really, just as long as you play through the prologue and unlock the ability to wish you are golden to exploit it.
I don't know how it's worded in English, but here it says that both accounts need to "complete a domain 2 times". So I assumed it was strictly in co-op.

But if not, better yet I guess.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"This Ain't Your Daddy's Iridescence Tour"

Well I'm sold already. Let me continue delaying Father Arle's quest to go visit my Oni King, it's been too long.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Also not sure if the enemies model also get the same DCR treatment. The helmet is more rounder and less jaggy. Probably not when zooming in lol.

As far as I have seen enemy models make no use of DCR, they remain low-poly.. Also not enemy models that are also used as NPCs. Like that Eremite Daythunder guy outside of the Meropide boxing arena.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland
Yep, so that's a translation issue then. The English version doesn't make it look that you need to do that together (this means, in coop).

Checked to be sure.

Linked accounts
Logged in on alt for first time in months
Did Arle and Lyney's trials
60 Primos to my main!

Yeah I picked up on it through the battle pass where the character trials also qualify for the weekly domain task. So yeah, this is an easy way to exploit this every once in a while thing for web events. lol

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
The crowdcourced recommendations for Arle's artifacts are working now. Glad is on 45%, Harmonic Whimsy 20%. i wonder how long it will take for the new set to overtake Glad.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
always nice when Bull-Chucker is back
A true inspiration living in his own eternally optimistic reality tbh.

And still a comedy legend!
"Ayato of the South, Itto of the North."

The way he had to find out Gorou's a general... from Ms. Hina... at this rate, he'll learn her true identity and Ayato's actual job in just 2 more years.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Oh yay, my artifact luck continues. Got a gilded dreams flower for Alhaitham with Attack%/Att/Crit/crit dmg. At +12 it rolled twice into crit rate already, lots of potential. I need some crit dmg rolls though. xD

I feel that EM and ER will probably be the problems for my Alhaitham set, but will continue to farm. Still need a nice feather and an EM sands anyway. :)

But I will now probably focus on the boss drops until I have the required 46 and then I can move back to artifacts. I want to be nice and prepared once Alhaitham comes home.

That reminds me, I also need to level my Haran to lv90 then because I do not always want to steal Albedo's Uraku Misugiri. xD My to-do list never ends. :D The worst part will be farming samurai hand-guards again. Haran needs it, Ayato and Ayaka need it. I just used up all of mine when levelling Stonethresher and I am out of shop glitter since I have not wished in a while. xD

Last edited:

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
I've named my Arle team "Daddy Issues"

Father and Zhongli are Bennett's dads.
Yelan is also there, but maybe someone else would be thematically appropriate?

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Arle is the only character where I farmed their BIS artifact set and got an elemental goblet of that set fitting to the character's element. O:
There should be a 5 piece bonus!

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
18f53dd084c14-46a00753BE99E47AE9E.57C1F482CB81F142_message_438725589919789_1713771835624.jpg

18f53dd6d5313-46a00753BE99E47AE9E.57C1F482CB81F142_message_439037759101421_1714991246489.jpg

First pic was taken in 4.5, second pic was taken in 4.6

There's a weird bug when cooking some cuisines, the talents of characters you could choose to give you additional dish doesn't match with the buff from the cuisine.

Oh yay, my artifact luck continues. Got a gilded dreams flower for Alhaitham with Attack%/Att/Crit/crit dmg. At +12 it rolled twice into crit rate already, lots of potential. I need some crit dmg rolls though. xD

I feel that EM and ER will probably be the problems for my Alhaitham set, but will continue to farm. Still need a nice feather and an EM sands anyway. :)

But I will now probably focus on the boss drops until I have the required 46 and then I can move back to artifacts. I want to be nice and prepared once Alhaitham comes home.

That reminds me, I also need to level my Haran to lv90 then because I do not always want to steal Albedo's Uraku Misugiri. xD My to-do list never ends. :D The worst part will be farming samurai hand-guards again. Haran needs it, Ayato and Ayaka need it. I just used up all of mine when levelling Stonethresher and I am out of shop glitter since I have not wished in a while. xD

Good luck on your flowers!

If you ever pair Kuki with Alhaitham, get her Xiphos Sword. At R1, it will gives like 10ER to her teammates assuming you build her with triple EM for hyperbloom.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone explain to my arle in Razor Speak, lol?
I do not fully understand how I imbue her normal attacks with pyro damage. Sometimes it seems to work after a charge attack, and sometimes not?