Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
18f5562875046-46a00753BE99E47AE9E.57C1F482CB81F142_message_439052789802564_1715049960166.jpg

Didn't have time to play much besides using my resin. I got the new Garcia world quest and I've barely started the Petrichor quest.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I will have him in Fontaine too one day! I totally did the Sumeru quests of him and have the achievement. So I'll just hope to get a commission of him again and that he goes to Fontaine the next day

ventuno

Nov 11, 2019
I lost my 50/50 to Dehya today.......... I love Dehya as a character, but um. I just hope she miraculously gets a Kuki Shinobu comeback special someday. I really want Clorinde too, so I think I may just play it safe and hold on to my guaranteed.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm watching a new Genshin player, and I noticed Hoyoverse for some inexplicable reason replaced one of the funnier (at least I found it funny and remembered it all these years) Paimon dialogue lines. One of those that play while you play:

In the temple where Kaeya joins our team, he's like:
I see you don't have a vision. How come you can still use elemental energy?

Paimon answered back then:
It was a very strange phenomemomenom...argh...a strange thing that happened!

Paimon answers now:
It was a very strange occurrence.

First they cut out Paimon struggling with a difficult Greek word, which was funny and cute. Then they replace it with a difficult Latin word, which Paimon probably wouldn't even know/use.
Why? :/

Last edited:

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
I have probably mentioned this before but I have been playing the last few hours since HSR is down and the HDR in this game is insane. I have the alienware oled ultrawide monitor and this game is def one of the best showcases.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna run Candice/Dehya with Arle and Yelan. Going to be a fun overworld team.

Raxious

Oct 27, 2017
Not gonna lie, i've been playing this for almost 2 years cosistantly and for some reason I'm really starting to dislike Lumine and I regret not going for Aether as my MC :'(

Wish they would have had a gender switch option

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Not gonna lie, i've been playing this for almost 2 years cosistantly and for some reason I'm really starting to dislike Lumine and I regret not going for Aether as my MC :'(

Aw, sorry to hear that. I do wish they had that option. I think I am one of the few people who actually love Aether. I always try to use mine in a variety of teams since I love his character design. I just wish he spoke more in the story. If you listen to his voice lines there is SO much personality, it's a shame you do not see it during the story.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Haha yeah, you are right! :D So awesome. You brought me good luck twice now and Kageyume brought me good luck wishing for Klee! :D

Thank you! :D

Thank you Alkez! :D And dang, your character builds sound amazing, congrats!

As for the new event, started it this morning and already liking it. But hell, I am NOT good at rhythm games on controller, oh my goodness how will I ever clear anything above easy lol. Even easy was super hard for me, I never play these games. xD
Pyro archon gonna be a buffer or debuffer with off field pyro application to drink people's attention.

Your account is stacked! I like how you main a variety of elements.
Thanks guys :) yeah I've aimed to build characters across all the elements so I have some diversity. Arle was the last (surprising) piece of the main roster, so now it's just about bolstering their teams until Dain/full powered traveler/Descenders become playable characters.

Interesting. I actually think Lumine works better as the protagonist. It's specifically the "smug" moments for me that work really well with Lumine and not so much with Aether. But I also think Aether works better as the prince of the abyss than Lumine does. I don't think she really comes across as the jaded fallen hero in the same way he does.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
Anyone knows whether you can preorder the Figuarts Paimon in Europe for normal prices?

The P-Bandai preorder for America is 60$. I could also easily get it from China, but would take some time to arrive when it comes out in September. But for some reason I can find lots for US market (overpriced), but not EU.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Little remider and appreciation of just how gorgeous Watatsumi Island (nice it's being used as a location) is:

53707472704_6bbf3da993_o.png

53707574065_8c974170c4_o.png

53707472694_08bc5deffd_o.png

Starshine

Oct 25, 2017
Crowned Arlecrowno this morning. 4-6 more weeks and she'll be tripped.

She's on a 2pc2pc Cope set to boost Pyro to 100% bonus, Atk at 2250, EM at 160ish, with CR/CD at 65/185 ish.

All in all, she's "fine" for now. She will transition to Whimsy eventually. She will be Chancellor.

Kazuha's sword finally eclipsed Iron Sting for stat equality at lvl75! Whew…. Took long enough.

Chiori is at 9.9 friendship, so she'll be done later today or tomato 🍅 morning.

I still need to clear 12-3 with 3*: gonna have to try to brute force it with Hyperhaitham 2nd half, and Zhongguobakazuhanavia 1st half.

Cyno can hear 👂 Baizhu calling from next week, and is thinking 💭 of puns as we speak.🗣️

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland
They really hit us with the "I rolled a Qiqi" ballad today.

So real talk, when I had first started playing through the game in January 2023, that was the first theme that legitimately blew me away and made me go "this OST is really something special." Imagine my surprise when that specific song turned into one of the biggest memes in the fandom. lol

tauke

Oct 25, 2017
Country of 2020+10
They really hit us with the "I rolled a Qiqi" ballad today.

So real talk, when I had first started playing through the game in January 2023, that was the first theme that legitimately blew me away and made me go "this OST is really something special." Imagine my surprise when that specific song turned into one of the biggest memes in the fandom. lol

Obligatory video

View: https://youtu.be/HwTR4gTEwzw

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
I dont even know what I'm doing. Stuff dies then I use her skill again at some point
This is me too. I will do rotations and stuff that are obvious but the level of detail I see some people go into in terms of how strict they must be with theirs always makes me laugh a bit. Out here wanting E1C1N3B1 or some shit and I just hit buttons mostly and hope they die before I do!

Apr 24, 2024
Oh hey I just started the event and see that Marcomeatball is back as Dvorak - I love his voice!
I meant to ask, but do they just get content creators to voice these secondary characters? The sumeru trader from the potion event also didn't sound like a typical voice actor. Not sure who the manager of the cat adoption center was.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
Crowned Arlecrowno this morning. 4-6 more weeks and she'll be tripped.

She's on a 2pc2pc Cope set to boost Pyro to 100% bonus, Atk at 2250, EM at 160ish, with CR/CD at 65/185 ish.

All in all, she's "fine" for now. She will transition to Whimsy eventually. She will be Chancellor.

Kazuha's sword finally eclipsed Iron Sting for stat equality at lvl75! Whew…. Took long enough.

Chiori is at 9.9 friendship, so she'll be done later today or tomato 🍅 morning.

I still need to clear 12-3 with 3*: gonna have to try to brute force it with Hyperhaitham 2nd half, and Zhongguobakazuhanavia 1st half.

Cyno can hear 👂 Baizhu calling from next week, and is thinking 💭 of puns as we speak.🗣️

The second half of your post ✉️ is written ✍️ in the style of my mother 🧑

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Met Depierris for the first time today. Yeah, he yaps a lot but he ain't got shit on the absolute king of endless babble, Arouet.

In other news, I'm at least happy I'm managing to get 75~80% in the rhythm minigame on Pro difficulty…

Andareas

Sep 24, 2023
I think I'm done with gearing up my arlecchino. Think I will need really good artifacts to get better stats. I could get a better pyro goblet, but I will probably get that over time.

2024-05-08_16-01-11.png

Apr 24, 2024
So do I need to talk to Dvorjak to initiate this photo event or something? I took several pictures of birds at the fountain, nothing. Took pictures of cats at the shrine, nothing, took random dog pictures, nothing. The event doesn't specify any particular action other than take pictures, so Im using the normal Kamera and nothing is happening.

tauke

Oct 25, 2017
Country of 2020+10
So do I need to talk to Dvorjak to initiate this photo event or something? I took several pictures of birds at the fountain, nothing. Took pictures of cats at the shrine, nothing, took random dog pictures, nothing. The event doesn't specify any particular action other than take pictures, so Im using the normal Kamera and nothing is happening.

I'm not sure if the normal Kamera works but I use the Camera from the options menu where you can adjust the camera settings and character pose/emotes to take the pictures of the animals/enemies.

I know because I was taking some screenshots and it started highlighting the critters lol.

Ninja edit:
nSeo4iq.jpeg

Took this because I know there is a cat and dog here and saw the distant background makes a good screenshot.

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
Collei is probably my favourite character I never play.

I think this is probably Heizou for me although hes just too far down the build backlog to have really given him a spin. :(

Also too many characters that do very well at that spot already. Would really have to be doing it just for love of the kit/forcing him as an onfield to justify it over kaz/sucrose.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you based Itto festival. I had enough gems from the event to get Arle. Now Im saving for real. Rip Clorinde until her rerun. Also I actually like the event music minigame for once,

Last edited:

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK

Try "take photo" in the pause menu. When you're pointing it at a valid target it will say so.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Gatorland
Collei is probably my favourite character I never play.

I think this is probably Heizou for me although hes just too far down the build backlog to have really given him a spin. :(

Also too many characters that do very well at that spot already. Would really have to be doing it just for love of the kit/forcing him as an onfield to justify it over kaz/sucrose.

With that new mode coming in 4.7, I've added Collei to my list of characters to build.

Starshine

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm done with gearing up my arlecchino. Think I will need really good artifacts to get better stats. I could get a better pyro goblet, but I will probably get that over time.

2024-05-08_16-01-11.png

Your Knave is PERFECTLY FINE.

I would "call it a day" if I had C2 and those stats.

Also, is her HP so high just by having 9.9% plus 4 flat HP rolls, or do you happen to have Double Hydro Resonance as well, cuz the more HP she has the more "comfy" she is if she gets hit, so either way I'm jelly of the 23,000 HP :)

El Buga

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Only the photo option from the Paimon menu works, afaik.

Quite a dumb decision, but probably spaghetti code or something.

tauke

Oct 25, 2017
Country of 2020+10
Only the photo option from the Paimon menu works, afaik.

Quite a dumb decision, but probably spaghetti code or something.

I can't recall if previous events that snap pics of wildlife also requires the player to use the photo mode? Last I can recall is when Fontaine drops and you need to take various Fontaine flora and fauna for primogems.

But I agree the game is spaghetti code galore when it comes to camera gadgets like Charlotte being the only one who can use Kamera in domain….

Andareas

Sep 24, 2023
Your Knave is PERFECTLY FINE.

I would "call it a day" if I had C2 and those stats.

Also, is her HP so high just by having 9.9% plus 4 flat HP rolls, or do you happen to have Double Hydro Resonance as well, cuz the more HP she has the more "comfy" she is if she gets hit, so either way I'm jelly of the 23,000 HP :)
I am running her with double hydro. But I wish I had Yelan. Right now Ijust run her with xingqiu and mona. I need to make arle a better team.