OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I was spoilered by Youtube on the final performance of the Itto event...

speechless.gif

Xils

Feb 4, 2020
Finally got Father's cythe!
...and now I had to wait a day before I can grind the upgrade material. Wish they'd do away with this already.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Beat Geo Archon storyline , at AR 30 now. Arlecchino is fun , I think I will save up the gems for Furina then.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Was the 2nd day of the event just the interactions with Yae and the Daruma?
Or did I miss anything?

Starshine

Oct 25, 2017
Was down to 58 mora this moraning.

Did the events minigames, dailies, and resin spend in 4 art domains, and went up to about 650,000 mora with the basic battle pass rewards included.

What a pleasant turn around as far as mora swings are concerned.

My Arlechinno is "done" for now mainly because the domain just won't drop any REMOTELY decent Attack Sands. Like remotely decent. They've all had to be scrapped at level 4 basically. Flat stats abound!

So she'll be a "Black Mage" for now with her Elemental Sands and EM substats giving her 268 EM.

She has appx:

BIS Weapon Lv90
1900 Atk
268 EM
59CR
178CD
46.6 Pyro
113 ER

4pc Whimsy
1pc Pyro Emblem with 22%Atk sub.

She does great damage when I pair with other players in domains, so she doesn't feel like she's lacking much for now.

But it's obviously not ideal, so the domain struggle continues.

Banshee

Oct 27, 2017
Missouri
Arle has provided easily my best run of pulls yet. Managed to pick her up fairly deep into my pity, then proceeded to win two straight 50/50s and get her to C2. I was just throwing stray daily primo pulls when I won them, too. She is my first non-standard 5-star I've taken above C0! Fitting, she is easily my favorite designed character they've released, and her play style has been a blast.

Oh and I got her weapon on my second time ever pulling for a weapon, and got it quick, too! First time was Navia's axe fwiw, so I've now gotten two exclusive weapons from it in a row with no loss. Plz don't release any more super unique weapons for chars I like, Hoyo!

Bonus: I managed to get Neuv and Kazuha both during their banner run, too. 🫣

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
At least Kaveh still exists in fanart even if he's been erased from Irminsul even more thoroughly than wanderer

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I forgot to 9/9/9 Chiori before moving in to Chevreuse, so now she can't get 9/9/9 for another 3 weeks (I've never once gotten 3 drops from the Narwhal)...

But I did get Keqing, Qiqi, Ayaka, Shenhe, and Tartaglia all up to 9/9/9 now, since 4.5.
So now Hu Tao, Arlecchino, and Chiori are the only 5 stars not 9/9/9, with the latter 2 being Trounce Domain locked.

As far as 4 stars go...
Still mostly horrible, with only Faruzan, Heizou, Rosaria, and Faruzan being 9/9/9.
I do have some at 6/9/9 or above, that being Gorou, Kuki, Xingqiu, Xiangling, and Bennett...but there are also several that aren't even 6/6/6...
Those being Sara at 2/6/5, Beidou at 5/8/8, and Kirara at 3/5/4.
While still not good, since the 9 is so hard, I do have a fair amount with double 8s and some triple 8s, so progressing them won't be the most insurmountable thing.

Hu Tao might be able to get 9/9/9 tomorrow, so then I can start moving into 4 stars (I've got the books for Chiori/Arlecchino, just need the Trounce Domain drops).

Averaging about 2 characters a week, maybe I can actually be done by 5.0.
But 4.7 having 3 characters is really gonna slow me down.

Last edited:

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Loved the performance, I EVEN LIKED PAIMON. It really helped that Itto's JP VA is a singer lol.

For a moment I had Bakamitai flashbacks and wanted to start clapping rhythmically.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
Ei: Peace is good. Let's give peace a chance. Peace 4eva
Miko: Yeah lol until the massive war that's coming
Ei: O yeah lol

Loved the performance, I EVEN LIKED PAIMON. It really helped that Itto's JP VA is a singer lol.

For a moment I had Bakamitai flashbacks and wanted to start clapping rhythmically.

When it became clear Paimon was going to sing, I started to feel real bad. I like Paimon's English VA but their primary mode is screeching. No way they could turn that into a nice song.

BUT IT WAS GOOD.

Deluxera

Mar 13, 2020
Thought I'd try a C0 pull value tier list, at least to me
-If your Raiden hasn't taken the full EM pill she goes lower
-Lyney goes higher if you like charge shot playstyle
-Personally I'm more likely to use Itto/Chiori than anyone in the tier above, but Venti having the potential to break the game keeps him higher
-If you're a dodge-lord Zhongli goes lower
gsFtfBL.png
I would put Klee and Yoimiya (which I have) in the "Annoying to use" tier. I think ranged playstyle is very clunky in this game, it's just not made for it.
Navia I would put her in "good options". Her damage is superb and she works in most situations. She does want Bennett though.
Yae Miko doesn't belong in the same tier as Al Haitham and Raiden LMAO. 4* Fischl is a direct upgrade in most situations.
Not sure if I agree with the "powercreep" tier, Tarta is still the premier option for Vape and Ayato still works in Bloom-related comps.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
instead of doing "Hu Tao OR Alecchino", decided to do both. So that's all my pyro damage dealer needs met forever.

0da77946c9f6a8665c3ae9bf2ce2b054b85aaab5.pnj

Hopefully Natlan has good supports and off-fielders

Csr

Nov 6, 2017
-Personally I'm more likely to use Itto/Chiori than anyone in the tier above, but Venti having the potential to break the game keeps him higher
gsFtfBL.png

Looks about right.
I would put Klee and Eula in the "annoying to use" tier, Navia in the "good" tier.
Not sure where I would put Childe.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Looks about right.
I would put Klee and Eula in the "annoying to use" tier, Navia in the "good" tier.
I think Childe should be in the "annoying to use" section just because he and his teams require a certain amount of mechanic skill and game sense that Neuvilette just doesn't.

I also agree with Deluxera. Yae should be in a tier that's like "fine" or something of that nature. I think there's an argument for Baizhu to go in that tier as well tbh. (I use both of them regularly.) Otherwise I think the list is relatively accurate.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like if you have Furina as essential, Baizhu auto gets upgraded to "good" (it's understood that he isn't in nor is required for all/her best teams but still)

Last edited:

Falk

Oct 26, 2017

HoYoLAB - Official Community

HoYoLAB is the community forum for Genshin Impact and Honkai Impact 3rd, with official information about game events, perks, fan art, and other exciting content.

u guys

the time has come and so have i

cXwWCHw.png

nc0pEFe.png

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, now I know they scrapped Windblume this year last second!
When you talk to Marjorie for the current event, she's like "Another music event? We just had Windblume!"
I knew it! D:

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I would put Klee and Yoimiya (which I have) in the "Annoying to use" tier. I think ranged playstyle is very clunky in this game, it's just not made for it.
Navia I would put her in "good options". Her damage is superb and she works in most situations. She does want Bennett though.
Yae Miko doesn't belong in the same tier as Al Haitham and Raiden LMAO. 4* Fischl is a direct upgrade in most situations.
Not sure if I agree with the "powercreep" tier, Tarta is still the premier option for Vape and Ayato still works in Bloom-related comps.

I think Childe should be in the "annoying to use" section just because he and his teams require a certain amount of mechanic skill and game sense that Neuvilette just doesn't.

I also agree with Deluxera. Yae should be in a tier that's like "fine" or something of that nature. I think there's an argument for Baizhu to go in that tier as well tbh. (I use both of them regularly.) Otherwise I think the list is relatively accurate.

I use Yae and Baizhu as filler off fielders across so many teams all the damn time, which increases their value a lot for me compared to an average carry restricted to one team, unless that carry is absurdly good and comfy. I'm a big fan of both sides using dendro which will often involve both of these.
I have used Baizhu every abyss since I got him, and I use him and Yae so much more than Raiden who I only use in off field hyperbloom. But her hyperbloom is so good for Neuvillette I put her higher.
And referring to Fischl being better than Yae, I use them both, often on the same team... In fact I'm doing that right now with Arle. You could also make arguments about Xingqiu to Yelan and Sucrose to Kazuha but that doesn't degrade their values imo. Esp when you need 2 sides for abyss, and soon to be more for Theatre.

Looks about right.

Regarding Childe, the biggest reason I put him in powercreep is because of his restriction in terms of team and having no defense at all in his best team. Removing Xingqiu from national makes it so easy to get destroyed in Bennett's circle. Also so many other great hydro options.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Buttons: it's a shame cause I haven't experienced it

Tyaren: Bet. here's awesome screenshots of the event you haven't experienced. Hold that

200w.gif

evidence #4589 filed under "Unworthy Wolves"

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone was wondering, Sir Pouncelot is definitely NOT a cat. Event didn't count im as a cat.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Buttons: it's a shame cause I haven't experienced it

Tyaren: Bet. here's awesome screenshots of the event you haven't experienced. Hold that

200w.gif

evidence #4589 filed under "Unworthy Wolves"

How dare you distort my act of pure kindness and compassion into something villainous and unworthy of the Worthy Wolves!

slap-christmas-tree.gif

Csr

Nov 6, 2017
Regarding Childe, the biggest reason I put him in powercreep is because of his restriction in terms of team and having no defense at all in his best team. Removing Xingqiu from national makes it so easy to get destroyed in Bennett's circle. Also so many other great hydro options.

That's reasonable.
I can see arguments for putting him in "annoying to use", "powercreep" AND "good".
I am leaning towards Alkez's suggestion, "annoying to use" meaning still good even though having been powercrept a bit but hard to use optimally and hard to survive with.

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
gsFtfBL.png

Personally I'd bump up Xianyun to the second tier. Even if you don't have Xiao on your account, have an anemo healer is still a beneficial thing to have. I'd also say Childe hasn't been powercrept, his go-to team is still as powerful as ever. Its just you have to be committed to hyperinvesting in both him and Xiangling to really make it hit those numbers.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Personally I'd bump up Xianyun to the second tier. Even if you don't have Xiao on your account, have an anemo healer is still a beneficial thing to have. I'd also say Childe hasn't been powercrept, his go-to team is still as powerful as ever. Its just you have to be committed to hyperinvesting in both him and Xiangling to really make it hit those numbers.

I'm keeping her there mostly because, are you gonna be a plunge enthusiast without Xiao? Do you also have Furina? Do you just love Gaming/Diluc or making jank Barbara carries that much? IDK If you are a plunge everything freak put her higher.
This is just my personal pull value tier list mostly on how much use I get out of them compared to other characters. This isn't a how much damage they do list and I was a Childe main for a long time.

Deluxera

Mar 13, 2020
I use Yae and Baizhu as filler off fielders across so many teams all the damn time, which increases their value a lot for me compared to an average carry restricted to one team, unless that carry is absurdly good and comfy. I'm a big fan of both sides using dendro which will often involve both of these.
I have used Baizhu every abyss since I got him, and I use him and Yae so much more than Raiden who I only use in off field hyperbloom. But her hyperbloom is so good for Neuvillette I put her higher.
And referring to Fischl being better than Yae, I use them both, often on the same team... In fact I'm doing that right now with Arle. You could also make arguments about Xingqiu to Yelan and Sucrose to Kazuha but that doesn't degrade their values imo. Esp when you need 2 sides for abyss, and soon to be more for Theatre.
The thing with Yelan and Xingqiu is that still to this day 3.5 years after the game's launch hydro off-field is a very percious and rare role. What Xingqiu and Yelan provide is not matched by the other Hydro characters released since, and the leaks about Sigewinne will continue the trend.

The same can't be said for Electro. If you want on-field Electro with damage you have Raiden, Keqing, Cyno, and soon Clorinde. If you want off-field Electro with utility you have Fischl, Kuki, Beidou, EM Raiden. This space is crowded, which is why Yae's pull value is low in my opinion. I have Yae Miko and I use her as pure off-field Electro in Navia to generate shards. She works well but I know Fischl would do about the same if not better due to her lower field time.

Baizhu is great, I have him C1, I use him with Neuvillette like everybody does, nothing against him. Is he a priority pull ? Not sure about that when Yaoyao exists. Same for Kokomi in my opinion. Once you have C1 Bennett and C2 Kuki Shinobu the overall value of 5* healers decreases sharply.

Again, I'm not saying these characters are bad, we are talking about pull value and most efficient use of primogems.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
The thing with Yelan and Xingqiu is that still to this day 3.5 years after the game's launch hydro off-field is a very percious and rare role. What Xingqiu and Yelan provide is not matched by the other Hydro characters released since, and the leaks about Sigewinne will continue the trend.

The same can't be said for Electro. If you want on-field Electro with damage you have Raiden, Keqing, Cyno, and soon Clorinde. If you want off-field Electro with utility you have Fischl, Kuki, Beidou, EM Raiden. This space is crowded, which is why Yae's pull value is low in my opinion. I have Yae Miko and I use her as pure off-field Electro in Navia to generate shards. She works well but I know Fischl would do about the same if not better due to her lower field time.

Baizhu is great, I have him C1, I use him with Neuvillette like everybody does, nothing against him. Is he a priority pull ? Not sure about that when Yaoyao exists. Same for Kokomi in my opinion. Once you have C1 Bennett and C2 Kuki Shinobu the overall value of 5* healers decreases sharply.

Again, I'm not saying these characters are bad, we are talking about pull value and most efficient use of primogems.

There are many abyss where I've used Baizhu and Yaoyao on both teams... Going in circles
Again this is a just for me and how much I value them list. If the game could spit out some kind of personal usage rate it would look pretty much exactly like this for my account, therefore how much I value them.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Just got to the end performance in the game (kinda wished I hadn't watched it already yesterday on Youtube).
Max Mittelman and Corina Boettger slayed it! They were both really good (I definitely was worried about Paimon's performance, lol).
What an adorable and memorable little scene.

Buttons

Oct 31, 2017
Do not be mean to Tyaren, I appreciated the beautiful screenshots they posted! :)

I have not been playing my alt accounts for a few weeks now, when my welkin ran out I stopped doing dailies on it too since it felt too tedious to play two accounts. It sometimes feels like lost wishes but I got too anxious having to do double dailies on two Genshin accounts+ Star Rail. Freedom is worth so much more. xD

I did however have the itch to play on it again today and got my Nahida and Kuki to lv80 and their weapons too. Had a Widsith for Nahida and for Kuki I levelled that pretty black iron sword since it was so cheap to level. They have basic EM sets now, so my alt account now also has a hyperbloom team.
Since that account is mainly to reexperience the story and world exploration, I really need to continue the story. Still in the Ayaka interlude lol.
Also, I totally forgot I got a last minute Chiori on the account lol. Must level that pretty character!
Really happy with my alt account though, such a stacked roster I have most elements covered. And always fun to play Ayato on this account since he is not levelled yet on my main. Really glad I have Nahida and Furina on this account, enables so many teams.

Screenshot-2024-05-10-144635.png

Not gonna do events on this account for now though, only if I really feel like it or there is a weapon/pet reward. Two accounts can get tedious and I only play on this one for fun! :D

I am glad I built Nahida on this account though, I think I want to use her as my main character for Sumeru exploration and the story, feels fitting. I mostly play Venti as my main on this account though, he was my first 5 star and I got his elegy on a random single pull. I just love his cheerful personality.

Last edited:

tauke

Oct 25, 2017
Country of 2020+10
l4vR02n.jpeg

Ms. Hina is looking very low res here.

Okay this cutscene got quite heavy on my RTX 4060M at 4K res 1.0 render scale so some frame drops when it tries to render 60fps lol.

UGkuFEP.jpeg

gCmUDVS.jpeg

HBWliBZ.jpeg

PqwYC7d.jpeg

gBN89x4.jpeg

ayldH2b.jpeg

XeTyPTB.jpeg

HkUEkVj.jpeg

04gjm0J.jpeg

5gebRH3.jpeg

28ytErT.jpeg

2JLxmOq.jpeg