Status
Not open for further replies.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I need to go back to the Viridescent Domain and try and get EM artifacts for Sucrose. I wanna build her full EM.

I've been back in there toiling for either Kazuha or Sucrose, kinda like I did Pale Flame in prep for Eula, didn't pull for her and gave them to Razor
Every Maiden's is a crushing blow, throwing all my resin in there somehow feels worse than getting The Bell on a banner
I wish there was another type of Anemo artifact so Venti, Jean, Xiao, and now either Kazuha or Sucrose didn't have to fight over my horrible Venerer drops
Also the samurai boss BETTER exclusively drop anemo crystals because I have enough cube materials for a lifetime

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any good Ganyu/Diluc combination teams? I'm changing some teams and I'm seeing what I can do so I'm trying to find a way to throw in Diluc. So far here's the 4 I use. I don't have Venti, Eula, Hu Tao, Mona or Qiqi but all the others are good.

- Aether/Keqing/Klee/Barbara (main team, mostly they're the highest level units I got, I just let Klee and Keqing bust shit up)
- Chongyun/Fischl/Xiangling/Barbara
- Ganyu/Diona/Sucrose/Xingqui
- Xiao/Albedo/Zhongli/Jean

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of artifacts, the few times I've fed a leveled artifact into another one, the substat gains were all on the same one. Is that always the case or was it just coincidence?

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see Ella Musk making progress on her Hilichurl studies. Maybe there's hope for peace someday after all.

I share a birthday with the Prinzessin der Verurteilung. Makes some sense.

May the fates and the stars above bless you on this, the day upon which you descended unto this terrestrial plane. ;)

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019
Y'all I never thought I would brag about my artifacts, but omg I'm so proud of my Eula and I just need to level her talents now <3 She's 80/90 with 2pc BS / 2pc Glad.

I had some old Bloodstained from my Razor main days and found some absolutely insane Glad pieces in my inventory that actually leveled well (wtf!?)

I know she would be even better with at least a 2pc Pale Flame and a lot more ER, but I hate farming artifacts and I doubt I would ever get crit rolls like I do now. Also big disclaimer but she's got a WGS which is why her attack is bonkers (Kind of glad I didn't get Homa now).

ZA1gAk.png

For abyss I think I might swap to a crit rate helm to get to 70/170 and 119% ER.

For overworld fun I run her with Qiqi, Beidou + Thrilling Tales Sucrose. Below is some WGS + Thrilling Tales buff shenanigans to one shot Hilichurls (Sorry Ella). I think I could maybe reach 4k attack if I give up superconduct for Bennett :P

ZA1rQx.png

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Damn. I thought I got lucky my rolls on Eula's gear. That's a lot of damage. Whew.

IIRC I had +1200 atk, 140 crit dmg, 50 crit rate, and 130 ER on 2pc bloodstained + 2pc pale flame.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
Y'all I never thought I would brag about my artifacts, but omg I'm so proud of my Eula and I just need to level her talents now <3 She's 80/90 with 2pc BS / 2pc Glad.

I had some old Bloodstained from my Razor main days and found some absolutely insane Glad pieces in my inventory that actually leveled well (wtf!?)

I know she would be even better with at least a 2pc Pale Flame and a lot more ER, but I hate farming artifacts and I doubt I would ever get crit rolls like I do now. Also big disclaimer but she's got a WGS which is why her attack is bonkers (Kind of glad I didn't get Homa now).

ZA1gAk.png

For abyss I think I might swap to a crit rate helm to get to 70/170 and 119% ER.

For overworld fun I run her with Qiqi, Beidou + Thrilling Tales Sucrose. Below is some WGS + Thrilling Tales buff shenanigans to one shot Hilichurls (Sorry Ella). I think I could maybe reach 4k attack if I give up superconduct for Bennett :P

ZA1rQx.png

Goddamn those stats are crazy good, i also use wgs and the thrilling tales buff but my crit damage is really lame right now, my physical damage goblet is so bad that i am considering just equipping a good atk goblet instead.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, only 7 days for the event means I have to hunt Unusual Hillichurl 3 more times so my Adventure EXP is a multiple of 5.

Oct 27, 2017
It finally happened to me: the traveling salesman is way on the other side of my Floating Abode for no reason. This deal gets worse all the time.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
326xHVO.jpg

7rBKWKA.jpg

5* TF goblet with electro dmg? And with 3 flat substats the rng bonus goes to crit dmg?

tenor.gif

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I was blown away by this showcase. My next gen moment. The game that makes me truly want to get a PS5 now. This and the new Ratchet. Now I finally feel ready to make the jump. If only the dang thing wasn't no where to be found...

You play Genshin on Ps4 or PC? Because you're gonna get a heck of an upgrade if you're on PS4 lol.

deliquate

Teyvat Traveler
Feb 25, 2021
I was blown away by this showcase. My next gen moment. The game that makes me truly want to get a PS5 now. This and the new Ratchet. Now I finally feel ready to make the jump. If only the dang thing wasn't no where to be found...

Horizon made switching consoles worth it for me. Not that I had any brand loyalty, but switching when all your games are digital licenses was definitely a thing. Can't wait for the new one.

PS--my trick was finding a twitter account that would flag the Playstation store right when they were about to do a drop. I tried everything and it was by *far* the most reliable.

deliquate

Teyvat Traveler
Feb 25, 2021
Screw the haters i finally got Qiqi just now, i have been wanting her for the last 3 months, i know she is probably the worst 5 star but she is perfect for the team i am running now.

Don't let the haters drag you down. Not only is Qiqi perfectly FINE, and perfectly adorable, she is also QUIET. The best person to run around with. Plus, it's pleasantly easy to collect all that violetgrass if you're actually using her.

Actinium

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
California
Qiqi's skill is good on melee carries, especially now that she can keep up a milileth buff with it, but her burst sucks so very badly. It's expensive, it's a poor cryo applicator, and the tagging while strong healing requires a cumbersome amount of swapping and hitting within a small timeframe to take advantage of. If the tags also applied cryo on hits or something you might have something but she's pretty much just a slight upgrade from barbara, while trailing diona, and miles away from jean or bennett.

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019
Screw the haters i finally got Qiqi just now, i have been wanting her for the last 3 months, i know she is probably the worst 5 star but she is perfect for the team i am running now.

I'll say it! Until an electro buff, Keqing is the worst standard five star IMO. At least Qiqi can heal, Keqing falls behind with each new character banner that has a main dps.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017

Couldn't resist when I saw it, but ngl, felt kinda bad after this one, lol. I'm used to killing pigeons and cranes, but only from a distance.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm ngl, it bothers me how weapon banners work. I know 5* weapons aren't needed, but I really would like Memory of Dust for my Yanfei for the extra shield strength alone. But with 37.5% chance, it's not even worth trying for next time it's on banner though. (I didn't try on the one we just had so this isn't a rage post or anything.)

At least the Klee event will come with a really good 4* weapon for her that will be R5.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Don't let the haters drag you down. Not only is Qiqi perfectly FINE, and perfectly adorable, she is also QUIET. The best person to run around with. Plus, it's pleasantly easy to collect all that violetgrass if you're actually using her.

Honestly one of the reasons Keqing grew on me is because she is quiet
Leaving Hu Tao out is just waiting to be yelled at (in the CN dub anyway)

Qiqi is physical Keqing's best friend. Figures the two worst 5*s support each other.
Physical Keqing is Keqing with any and all fun surgically removed, I don't know why anyone would play her that way, it's masochism

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
qiqi is cute so all negative opinions are invalid

*nods* I like Qiqi a lot too, her concept as a zombie child is amusing but sad in practice with how she forgets things and all.

Also, I reached Friendship 10 with Venti today....his namecard is so pretty! My new friendship team is Zhongli, Qiqi, Yanfei, Bennett.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Qiqi is physical Keqing's best friend. Figures the two worst 5*s support each other.
I guess the difference is Qiqi actually needs an individual buff (not shitting on her. I also use her lol). Keqing's numbers are good. In an individual bubble she's a good unit. She just got a bad typing in an unbalanced game. We'll see how the electro buffs turn out.

I watched a video on how bad the powercreep is in Honkai. It's actually kind of crazy. But it was interesting to see how in order to push new units older comps got indirectly buffed. This is what I'm kind of expecting to happen to Keqing thanks to Baal. There's just no way they can release the electro archon as a carry in the state that electro is in. It does annoy me that it took them this long to address it though, and it's sad that it only happens when they're trying to push new units. Makes sense why a lot of the new units have been pyro and cryo though.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I'm waiting with bated breath for the Keqing redemption. Aside from an electro buff, I wonder about that rumor of Albedo taking her place in the standard poll. It would be wild.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
11 more hours until 1.6 CN stream. Can't wait! Hoping for more meaty update on Inazuma and other surprises beyond what we know from leaks.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting with bated breath for the Keqing redemption. Aside from an electro buff, I wonder about that rumor of Albedo taking her place in the standard poll. It would be wild.
I'd be game for the standard banner to have a vastly superior character replacing another character :P

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Going to be rank 6 housing today. Is the transient resin the best deal to get? I see it is over 1000 coins.... should I aim for rank 10 first?

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
In that case it would be because Keqing ascended to buffed goddess! I believe.
Even if Keqing ascended to Ganyu numbers I'd still likely take Albedo over her :P
I like my support characters, and Albedo is a great support character. I still don't know what I would do with a Keqing even if she did massive damage lol

Status
Not open for further replies.