• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
An on-demand vape seems like it might suit your use case very well. With the ones I use, I generally do a 0.1g load in less than 5 minutes, but I can also take a puff or two on it every couple of hours or so and vape the same 0.1g bowl from morning till night if I wanted to. This also has the added bonus of not smelling nearly as much as burning your weed and they generally hit like a truck. These types of vapes are a little tougher to acquire particularly if you're not in the US, but not terribly so and the effort is well worth it IMO given the performance of the devices along with the other usual vaping-related benefits.

If you're interested, these are on-demand convection devices:

Splinter & Milaana by RastaBuddhaTao
Lil' Bud & Timber Elite by Vapwood
Imp/Impcognito by Mistvape
Firewood 6 by Firewood Vapes
Ghost MV1 by Ghost Vapes
Stempod/Stempod Si by Modpodlabs
TinyMight (New, based in Finland)
Dreamwood Glow - Dreamwood Vapes Based in Germany I think

There are a couple of other butane-powered devices like VapCaps, Sticky Bricks and the Lotus that also may be suitable, but these are the ones that come to mind.
I am in the US, I'll look into those but I'm a college student so idk the logistics on that lol.

I really do wish vape carts didn't have the whole death risk associated with them because they're so convenient for school.

Can easily carry it and smoke it anywhere without the smell or the bulkiness.

I'm in NJ and qualify for medical but I heard it's only worth getting for the license itself as the weed isn't as good as black market stuff, especially for the markup.

Dec 24, 2017
I just bought an ounce ($200 is how much I pay. I know that it's twice that for others in the city). But I'm still so excited about getting that legal on 1/1/2020

Dec 24, 2017
Tomorrow AM at 6! I just acquired and ounce, but will pick up a gram or two to say I picked up a gram or two legally on the first day.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Trying Dosist since it's now available in Canada.

Got Calm and Rest. Weed causes anxiety issues and even a hard vape is a bit too hard to dose accurately. Will report back.

Dec 24, 2017
I made some space cookies and added a little "booster fuel" in the form of distillate I manufactured.

Quite frankly, this is the fastest an edible has ever hit me. I have only had one cookie because I'm not an idiot. But I am an idiot because I just up an ate one instead of doing halfsies like a normal human.

seki

Oct 30, 2017
Made my first legal cannabis purchase. It's been some time since legalization, but based on this, I don't think I've been missing anything. This is Blueberry Kush from Haven St. It tastes ok and the effects are decent, but it's way overpriced. Definitely still getting better quality and value from my usual sources.
rTW0xC9.jpg

Also got some new vapes. A pear tree Vapman + Station and a Firewood 6. The Vapman and Station are backups, but the Firewood is new to me. These two produce some of the best tasting vapour of anything I've tried to date. Either are highly recommended especially the Vapman due to availability.
TjJQrU8.jpg

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
Made my first legal cannabis purchase. It's been some time since legalization, but based on this, I don't think I've been missing anything. This is Blueberry Kush from Haven St. It tastes ok and the effects are decent, but it's way overpriced. Definitely still getting better quality and value from my usual sources.
rTW0xC9.jpg

Also got some new vapes. A pear tree Vapman + Station and a Firewood 6. The Vapman and Station are backups, but the Firewood is new to me. These two produce some of the best tasting vapour of anything I've tried to date. Either are highly recommended especially the Vapman due to availability.
TjJQrU8.jpg

Enjoy it. Hope VA stops playing about with legalization and goes all in sooner rather than later. Been off vapes for a bit myself though.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
Thinking of grabbing a vape with my relief check any recommendations? I've been eyeing the Pax for a few years now, is the newer model still that good?

Dec 24, 2017
Thinking of grabbing a vape with my relief check any recommendations? I've been eyeing the Pax for a few years now, is the newer model still that good?

I own one of the early Pax 3's and yes, they are that good. However, think about if its what you need.

If you are going to be taking it one the go, and need to be discreet, sure. I think it's an excellent choice. It can also pull light concentrate duty, but, that's not my first choice. I also think the Healthy Rips Fury Edge is a good choice too. But, not as compact as the Pax.

But, if you are primarily going to be using it at home, or maybe to a buddy's place for a session, I would honestly go with an Airizer Solo 2, Boundless CFX or a Storz and Bickel Crafty/Mighty.

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They're fine. Not top of the line in the herb vape community though.

Mighty/crafty is probably top of the line for portables. I have an Arizer Solo II and I enjoy that a lot. I also have a HealthyRips Fury 2, but the battery life is meh. I have heard good things about the Fierce though.

If you want a butane vape, dynavap products are also great and can be really awesome hits through a water piece.

Dec 24, 2017
They're fine. Not top of the line in the herb vape community though.

Mighty/crafty is probably top of the line for portables. I have an Arizer Solo II and I enjoy that a lot. I also have a HealthyRips Fury 2, but the battery life is meh. I have heard good things about the Fierce though.

If you want a butane vape, dynavap products are also great and can be really also hits through a water piece.
I second the Dynavap, I own a lot of vapes. 8 I think, not counting my Dynavaps. But my Dynavap and a water piece are my daily drivers at home. My Pax is my go to discreet. And my Mighty is my bring it to a buddy's place for a session vape.

Aran

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hi, I've been interested in buying a dry herb vaporizer. Does anyone know what's the best one that that you can buy for a 100 dollars or less?

Edit: I'm considering getting the Pulsar APX V2 Vaporizer but don't know if it's the best option.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hi, I've been interested in buying a dry herb vaporizer. Does anyone know what's the best one that that you can buy for a 100 dollars or less?

Edit: I'm considering getting the Pulsar APX V2 Vaporizer but don't know if it's the best option.
Over at puffitup, the Boundless CFX is $115 and the CF is $79. I have the CFX and it's great.

Dec 24, 2017
Thanks, I'm considering getting the CF. Would you recommend the normal CF over the APX V2?

The CF is a better unit, in general. It also has some parts compatibility with the Crafty series of vapes, so you could pick up a water pipe adapter for it as well, as well as flower pods and concentrate pods. So for flexibility, build quality and reputation, I would go for the CF. For about $20 more, if its in your budget, the Arizer Air and Arizer Solo are boith on sale for $99, and they are even better, and the Air has swap-able batteries. The CF does not.

Aran

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The CF is a better unit, in general. It also has some parts compatibility with the Crafty series of vapes, so you could pick up a water pipe adapter for it as well, as well as flower pods and concentrate pods. So for flexibility, build quality and reputation, I would go for the CF. For about $20 more, if its in your budget, the Arizer Air and Arizer Solo are boith on sale for $99, and they are even better, and the Air has swap-able batteries. The CF does not.
Damn, the Arizer Air looks good, definitely going for that one. 1 last question do you recommend going for the air bundle which is 150 dollars or can i manage without it and just buy it for a 100 dollars? The bundle includes 1 X Air Hard-Shell Case 2 X Air Glass Aroma Tube(70mm) 2 X Air Tipped Glass Aroma Tube(60mm) 4 X Air PVC Travel Tube(70mm) 1 X Air Stem Cap Pack 1 X Air Silicone Skin.

Dec 24, 2017
Damn, the Arizer Air looks good, definitely going for that one. 1 last question do you recommend going for the air bundle which is 150 dollars or can i manage without it and just buy it for a 100 dollars? The bundle includes 1 X Air Hard-Shell Case 2 X Air Glass Aroma Tube(70mm) 2 X Air Tipped Glass Aroma Tube(60mm) 4 X Air PVC Travel Tube(70mm) 1 X Air Stem Cap Pack 1 X Air Silicone Skin.

I'm unsure if you need the hard case to be honest, the silicone skins are nice, especially if you, like me drop things or knock things over. The stem caps are nice, because you can pre-load bowls , however, it doesn't do much to mask dankness.

www.puffitup.com

Arizer Air - PuffItUp!

The arizer air is the newest handheld portable battery vaporizer. Multiple temperature display. New and in stock from an authorized seller.

This is what my Air came with, as shown above.

Aran

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm unsure if you need the hard case to be honest, the silicone skins are nice, especially if you, like me drop things or knock things over. The stem caps are nice, because you can pre-load bowls , however, it doesn't do much to mask dankness.

www.puffitup.com

Arizer Air - PuffItUp!

The arizer air is the newest handheld portable battery vaporizer. Multiple temperature display. New and in stock from an authorized seller.

This is what my Air came with, as shown above.
I'm probably gonna have to spend a bit more than I anticipated and go for the Arizer Solo 2 since no vape shops in Europe seem to sell the original ones and shipping costs are high. Hopefully I won't regret it. Thanks for all the advice, it helped a lot.

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I bought a Dynavap M recently and I'm loving it. I've used other vaporizers before but none are as good as this for the price. Worth it.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
it's been a while since I've had edibles and I'm not in a recreational state so I can't buy them from a dispensary

A new connect wants 45 dollars for a bar with 110mg thc

That seems like a huge rip off right? I know the prices will be higher than in Cali but in CA I could get a pack of like 10+ gummies for 20 dollars and a single gummy would do the trick even though I smoke ~3 times a week

Dec 24, 2017
it's been a while since I've had edibles and I'm not in a recreational state so I can't buy them from a dispensary

A new connect wants 45 dollars for a bar with 110mg thc

That seems like a huge rip off right? I know the prices will be higher than in Cali but in CA I could get a pack of like 10+ gummies for 20 dollars and a single gummy would do the trick even though I smoke ~3 times a week

That's like, Chicago medical prices with taxes. So, I would put that in ripoff territory.

Dec 24, 2017
Before shelter in place, I met someone in Chicago who still buys brick weed. Which, do your own thing. But wow that stuff smelled like cat piss and gasoline.

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Finally was able to get a hold of a 1g cartridge in Illinois. This Island Lime Haze from rhythm is good shit ($110 though. RIP)

This is probably the strongest hitting strain I've personally had. If anyone has any strain recommendations I'd love to hear them.

seki

Oct 30, 2017
Finally was able to get a hold of a 1g cartridge in Illinois. This Island Lime Haze from rhythm is good shit ($110 though. RIP)

This is probably the strongest hitting strain I've personally had. If anyone has any strain recommendations I'd love to hear them.

Unfortunately I don't have strain recommendations, as I generally have been getting stuff somewhat randomly from a friend and don't really have a lot of experience with brands outside of Stiiizy. I do have an accessory recommendation though:

delta3dstudios.com

Nearly Universal Waterpipe Adapter (Medium)

3D Design and Fabrication Studio offering 3D Printed Widgets

Works great with my Stiiizy carts, but it fits a whole bunch of other vapes. I think there are also larger and smaller adapters that are compatible with a wider variety of devices.

I mostly use carts when I'm on the go and flower when I'm at home, but I've started to use the carts at home more with my bongs since discovering this. I find the bong hits are different from hitting it straight. I find I get less itchiness and irritation in my nose through water. The silicone creates a good seal with glass, but is a bit of a dust magnet.